Lover, friend and Man of Honour: introducing Shikar Mehra!

Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful episode, shikar once again proved his strong character. A friend and lover to his love even when he knows she doesn't love him but like a true friend and lover he stands by her😊 
he also appreciates her truth and claims his love infront of others! Such a man of Honour guarding his love and standing by her👏 this is called SACHA PYAAR! 😳😳 so loved ishkar scenes today 😳
Haven't seen the epi yet...will be back here later when I see. 
WU interested me.am sure achha scenes hoga
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Haven't seen the epi yet...will be back here later when I see. 
WU interested me.am sure achha scenes hoga
you should watch it! Full of Ishkar intimacy 😉 someone needs to make nice siggies of Ishkar from today's episode😊
I don't want to sound damp but what was so unique about the scene between Shikhar Mehra and Ms Ishaani Parekh that was not almost similar to what Mr.Ranveer Waghela had  done for Missy ? He too had been a true friend to Ishaani when she had declared her undying love for Chiraag and in spite of knowing the "truth" he had uncondionally and selflessly accepted Ishaani becoz of his love for her and to save the pride of his Mota bhai and in spite of knowing that Ishaani did not love him na  ???
Originally posted by meditation

I don't want to sound damp but what was so unique about the scene between Shikhar Mehra and Ms Ishaani Parekh that was not almost similar to what Mr.Ranveer Waghela had  done for Missy ? He too had been a true friend to Ishaani when she had declared her undying love for Chiraag and in spite of knowing the "truth" he had uncondionally and selflessly accepted Ishaani becoz of his love for her and to save the pride of his Mota bhai and in spite of knowing that Ishaani did not love him na  ???
there's lot of difference my friend! Don't bring RV in this topic because shikar cares for ishani, doesn't insult her, doesn't manhandle or abuse her! He is perfect sweetheart👏
TV
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

there's lot of difference my friend! Don't bring RV in this topic because shikar cares for ishani, doesn't insult her, doesn't manhandle or abuse her! He is perfect sweetheart👏
Reference watch the serial from the beginning.
And Shikhar cares for Ishaani I agree but I don't agree that RV only insulted Ishaani .As far as I am concerned Ishaani's character is totally warped and she has been projected as a bird brain and if you are a true fan of Shikhar Mehra pray that he keeps off her becoz she will soon kick him in the name of sacrifice.
Originally posted by meditation

TV
Reference watch the serial from the beginning.
And Shikhar cares for Ishaani I agree but I don't agree that RV only insulted Ishaani .As far as I am concerned Ishaani's character is totally warped and she has been projected as a bird brain and if you are a true fan of Shikhar Mehra pray that he keeps off her becoz she will soon kick him in the name of sacrifice.
that's not happening pal, she cares and respect shikar a lot! And in future shikar gonna play more important role. Don't wanna comment on other character because I don't like him so no comments on other one! 
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

But my friend Ishaani is telling the truth to Shikar, but in front of Ranveer she is acting and insulting him as much she could to the extend that even a true lover cannot tolerate, with the intention of making him hate her.

If RV comes to know the truth I don't think that noone in this earth can love Ishaani than RV. I hope you can remember how supportive he was to Ishaani in all her difficulties and how much he loved her and still loves her. It doesn't mean that I don't like Shikar, I like the way his character is designed and I like Arjun too. But as a follower of MATH from the beginning I'm can't agree with your post.
Originally posted by bluesobti

But my friend Ishaani is telling the truth to Shikar, but in front of Ranveer she is acting and insulting him as much she could to the extend that even a true lover cannot tolerate, with the intention of making him hate her.

If RV comes to know the truth I don't think that noone in this earth can love Ishaani than RV. I hope you can remember how supportive he was to Ishaani in all her difficulties and how much he loved her and still loves her. It doesn't mean that I don't like Shikar, I like the way his character is designed and I like Arjun too. But as a follower of MATH from the beginning I'm can't agree with your post.
I have been watching show from beginning too but after hate track I don't think ishani deserves to be in Vaghela house where all she ever got was insult! I love Mehra family and Shikar is perfect for her! Today he was totally selfless in his love!
Interesting words of faith.
Ishaani will not leave Shikhar becoz she respects him ? Obviously becoz he saved her life from jail just to take a judge's daughter for dinner and one night stand and later dumped the judge's daughter for Ishaani.So obviously Shikhar is an Honrable man and you can't bear to mention the name of Ranveer as he is a "driver's son" as defined by most of Parekh Family and Ishaani in her fit of dumbness.