Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Lover, friend and Man of Honour: introducing Shikar Mehra!

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Wonderful episode, shikar once again proved his strong character. A friend and lover to his love even when he knows she doesn't love him but like a true friend and lover he stands by herSmile 
he also appreciates her truth and claims his love infront of others! Such a man of Honour guarding his love and standing by herClap this is called SACHA PYAAR! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed so loved ishkar scenes today Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

iam_monstaaaazizeh123dr_fiza_ahmedankitabaranRad75dipali13_Capsicum_honestyfirstafreenaamnaadits7well-wisher

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Haven't seen the epi yet...will be back here later when I see. 
WU interested me.am sure achha scenes hoga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Haven't seen the epi yet...will be back here later when I see. 
WU interested me.am sure achha scenes hoga
you should watch it! Full of Ishkar intimacy Wink someone needs to make nice siggies of Ishkar from today's episodeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75dipali13

meditation Senior Member
meditation
meditation

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I don't want to sound damp but what was so unique about the scene between Shikhar Mehra and Ms Ishaani Parekh that was not almost similar to what Mr.Ranveer Waghela had  done for Missy ? He too had been a true friend to Ishaani when she had declared her undying love for Chiraag and in spite of knowing the "truth" he had uncondionally and selflessly accepted Ishaani becoz of his love for her and to save the pride of his Mota bhai and in spite of knowing that Ishaani did not love him na  ???

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nimajai16bluesobtitinytoesshineloveRTPMSmint2bbishveerHarshaMawrastrings123matshtellmeNidhi..RebeccaValentinMadhura..ILTHBEB

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meditation

I don't want to sound damp but what was so unique about the scene between Shikhar Mehra and Ms Ishaani Parekh that was not almost similar to what Mr.Ranveer Waghela had  done for Missy ? He too had been a true friend to Ishaani when she had declared her undying love for Chiraag and in spite of knowing the "truth" he had uncondionally and selflessly accepted Ishaani becoz of his love for her and to save the pride of his Mota bhai and in spite of knowing that Ishaani did not love him na  ???
there's lot of difference my friend! Don't bring RV in this topic because shikar cares for ishani, doesn't insult her, doesn't manhandle or abuse her! He is perfect sweetheartClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meditationRad75dipali13Rosh4rosehonestyfirstafreenaamna

meditation Senior Member
meditation
meditation

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
TV
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

there's lot of difference my friend! Don't bring RV in this topic because shikar cares for ishani, doesn't insult her, doesn't manhandle or abuse her! He is perfect sweetheartClap
Reference watch the serial from the beginning.
And Shikhar cares for Ishaani I agree but I don't agree that RV only insulted Ishaani .As far as I am concerned Ishaani's character is totally warped and she has been projected as a bird brain and if you are a true fan of Shikhar Mehra pray that he keeps off her becoz she will soon kick him in the name of sacrifice.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nimajai16bluesobtiRTPMSmint2bbishveerMahi_vematshtellmeRebeccaValentinfan.matshMadhura..ILTHBEB

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged

TV

Reference watch the serial from the beginning.
And Shikhar cares for Ishaani I agree but I don't agree that RV only insulted Ishaani .As far as I am concerned Ishaani's character is totally warped and she has been projected as a bird brain and if you are a true fan of Shikhar Mehra pray that he keeps off her becoz she will soon kick him in the name of sacrifice.
that's not happening pal, she cares and respect shikar a lot! And in future shikar gonna play more important role. Don't wanna comment on other character because I don't like him so no comments on other one! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

bluesobti Senior Member
bluesobti
bluesobti

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged

But my friend Ishaani is telling the truth to Shikar, but in front of Ranveer she is acting and insulting him as much she could to the extend that even a true lover cannot tolerate, with the intention of making him hate her.

If RV comes to know the truth I don't think that noone in this earth can love Ishaani than RV. I hope you can remember how supportive he was to Ishaani in all her difficulties and how much he loved her and still loves her. It doesn't mean that I don't like Shikar, I like the way his character is designed and I like Arjun too. But as a follower of MATH from the beginning I'm can't agree with your post.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSnimajai16mint2bbishveerMahi_vematshRebeccaValentinMadhura..

Go to top