Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Once upon a time once when you were mine (Page 5)

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

^^darlingPinks- no I don't think the actor is capable of that kind of portrayal..

@Darling & Jhui- I had a similar convo abt Shad becoming Viraj with Chicksoup LOL
Nah- there is no way VT can pull off a Viraj, forget, he can't do even a Faiz or Saif for that matter.
I've no doubt he'll die at the hands of Sexy Kapoor, knife or bullet is the question. Before that, he can redeem himself by helping Aahil unite with wife,once he knows the truth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklamicshyIntuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

^^darlingPinks- no I don't think the actor is capable of that kind of portrayal..

@Darling & Jhui- I had a similar convo abt Shad becoming Viraj with Chicksoup LOL
Nah- there is no way VT can pull off a Viraj, forget, he can't do even a Faiz or Saif for that matter.
I've no doubt he'll die at the hands of Sexy Kapoor, knife or bullet is the question. Before that, he can redeem himself by helping Aahil unite with wife,once he knows the truth.
ha afterall sexy kapoor aur shaad ki jodi kaamal haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged

I have been missing our sexy terrorist.. now that you mention it... what's she doing going about killing people with bombs and guns, when all she has to do is grace the streets in her LBDs, minisLOL
Juhi- spelling theek karo OuchLOL

Edited by JShukla - 14 May 2015 at 12:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24Intuitive

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged

I have been missing our sexy terrorist.. now that you mention it... what's she doing going about killing people with bombs and guns, when all she has to do is grace the streets in her LBDs, minisLOL
Juhi- spelling theek karo OuchLOL

Sorry Juhi. I'm dependent on spell checkLOL

Dn't u worry, she'll be back with a bomb! afterall, she is Cvs' darling .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

If Aahil knows for sure it's Sanam, then that means Shaad is officially would be a shady character and negative. I don't see how they can have Aahil know damn well she's Sanam, and still make Shaad wishy-washy. Aahil would consider Shaad as many expletives, right? Even if he doesn't insist and drag Sanam away from Shaad, because he's worried about traumatizing Sanam further--there's no way he would be regarding Shaad as anything but a deranged fellow.

Right? RIGHT? 

KK,Jiyaa,Juhi & Nafs- how Aahil perceives Shad and his reaction will play a key role in making it all official. IMO, Shaad can feel guilt & back off and gently lead Sanam to the truth or help Aahil in doing the same,or both.
ATM- ARI only knows Shad as a gallant officer from Pak who risks his life to diffuse a bomb.Wel, he did pull in an untrained by-stander to help,that's different ,he also didn't see the kick of SK,that sent him flying off the cliff.we didLOL. ARI also knows he cares for this woman he calls his wife.
He doesn't know how they got married or are they really married. 

I'm curious to see how he is going to act towards his new found friend once he got that figured. 

One thing I like abt ARI's character is he listens and then judges. I think, he'll give Shad a chance to explain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308micshy

Go to top