Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Once upon a time once when you were mine (Page 4)

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Simmy, I think the only reason why Shady's not officially turned to villainy is coz he doesn't have the capacity yet to portray that kind of emotions. He is no KV.

They'll buy some time with him. He'll spend some more time with Sanam, and then they will decide. right now, I find his scenes very flat.  I am sure the director does too... for example his scene yesterday at Mandir.. thoda depth hona mangtaConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24flora212

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Have yet to watch. Does this mean Shaad is officially shown as shady?
well he is shown Shaddy but Declaration must be done by AahilTongueWinkLOL
creepy.. how we thought of same thing togetherConfusedOuchLOL

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
AahilCryKv just nailed the scene
Beautiful Song- perfect fr the situation. 

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Simmy, I think the only reason why Shady's not officially turned to villainy is coz he doesn't have the capacity yet to portray that kind of emotions. He is no KV.

They'll buy some time with him. He'll spend some more time with Sanam, and then they will decide. right now, I find his scenes very flat.  I am sure the director does too... for example his scene yesterday at Mandir.. thoda depth hona mangtaConfused
Juhi- we think alike too.LOL i too have mentioned the same reasons for the dealy in  Shady's official villainous crowning. It's obvious to some, it'll be made apparent to all soon, when Aahil confronts him & spells out his motives loud & clear.
I'm looking forward to something like Rehan-Ahil fac-off after the manmarzyan  song seq.SS did improve and for the sake of this show, i hope VT does too.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 13 May 2015 at 11:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklamicshy

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Juhi- we think alike too.LOL i too have mentioned the same reasons for the dealy in  Shady's official villainous crowning. It's obvious to some, it'll be made apparent to all soon, when Aahil confronts him & spells out his motives loud & clear.
I'm looking forward to something like Rehan-Ahil fac-off after the manmarzyan  song seq.SS did improve and for the sake of this show, i hope VT does too.
yeah.. I know you feel the same.
In fact I felt that about SS too. he improved by the fag end of his QH tenure.

Ironic how their hero who can show all shades is now all cool, calm, composed and romantic ,

while the guys they would want to turn a little negative are still stuck in a limbo .

though I am impressed with Saif. the dark massacara , the total disregard for propriety and unabashed love for the guilty pleasures of life, wine , women and money.

Ahil Rehan Face-off was very mild. Aahil still could not be that direct to his younger bro...! But with Shady he has no such constraints.

micshysimran_singh_24

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

yeah.. I know you feel the same.
In fact I felt that about SS too. he improved by the fag end of his QH tenure.

Ironic how their hero who can show all shades is now all cool, calm, composed and romantic ,

while the guys they would want to turn a little negative are still stuck in a limbo .

though I am impressed with Saif. the dark massacara , the total disregard for propriety and unabashed love for the guilty pleasures of life, wine , women and money.

Ahil Rehan Face-off was very mild. Aahil still could not be that direct to his younger bro...! But with Shady he has no such constraints.

If Shaad can atleast be somewhere near to Viraj Dobriyal, I might like him. Hope he improves. SS improved a lot. Saif is very nice, having his own ada. Has very good acting. 
Viraj was out of world, if Shaad can be even a bit of it,i am sure people will like him, maybe i am hoping more

micshysimran_singh_24

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

^^darlingPinks- no I don't think the actor is capable of that kind of portrayal..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24Intuitiveflora212

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

^^darlingPinks- no I don't think the actor is capable of that kind of portrayal..

i know i am hoping for more, viraj was the best. Kv had rocked itEmbarrassed. I wish atleast for a bit negative shades. He is having only one expression all the time. It needs to be changed, even during his Abbu's death.

micshysimran_singh_24

Go to top