Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

^^darlingPinks- no I don't think the actor is capable of that kind of portrayal..

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

^^darlingPinks- no I don't think the actor is capable of that kind of portrayal..

i know i am hoping for more, viraj was the best. Kv had rocked it๐Ÿ˜ณ. I wish atleast for a bit negative shades. He is having only one expression all the time. It needs to be changed, even during his Abbu's death.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Darling & Jhui- I had a similar convo abt Shad becoming Viraj with Chicksoup ๐Ÿ˜†
Nah- there is no way VT can pull off a Viraj, forget, he can't do even a Faiz or Saif for that matter.
I've no doubt he'll die at the hands of Sexy Kapoor, knife or bullet is the question. Before that, he can redeem himself by helping Aahil unite with wife,once he knows the truth.
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

@Darling & Jhui- I had a similar convo abt Shad becoming Viraj with Chicksoup ๐Ÿ˜†
Nah- there is no way VT can pull off a Viraj, forget, he can't do even a Faiz or Saif for that matter.
I've no doubt he'll die at the hands of Sexy Kapoor, knife or bullet is the question. Before that, he can redeem himself by helping Aahil unite with wife,once he knows the truth.

ha afterall sexy kapoor aur shaad ki jodi kaamal hai๐Ÿ˜†
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I have been missing our sexy terrorist.. now that you mention it... what's she doing going about killing people with bombs and guns, when all she has to do is grace the streets in her LBDs, minis๐Ÿ˜†
Juhi- spelling theek karo ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago

I have been missing our sexy terrorist.. now that you mention it... what's she doing going about killing people with bombs and guns, when all she has to do is grace the streets in her LBDs, minis๐Ÿ˜†
Juhi- spelling theek karo ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry Juhi. I'm dependent on spell check๐Ÿ˜†

Dn't u worry, she'll be back with a bomb! afterall, she is Cvs' darling .
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

If Aahil knows for sure it's Sanam, then that means Shaad is officially would be a shady character and negative. I don't see how they can have Aahil know damn well she's Sanam, and still make Shaad wishy-washy. Aahil would consider Shaad as many expletives, right? Even if he doesn't insist and drag Sanam away from Shaad, because he's worried about traumatizing Sanam further--there's no way he would be regarding Shaad as anything but a deranged fellow.

Right? RIGHT? 

KK,Jiyaa,Juhi & Nafs- how Aahil perceives Shad and his reaction will play a key role in making it all official. IMO, Shaad can feel guilt & back off and gently lead Sanam to the truth or help Aahil in doing the same,or both.
ATM- ARI only knows Shad as a gallant officer from Pak who risks his life to diffuse a bomb.Wel, he did pull in an untrained by-stander to help,that's different ,he also didn't see the kick of SK,that sent him flying off the cliff.we did๐Ÿ˜†. ARI also knows he cares for this woman he calls his wife.
He doesn't know how they got married or are they really married. 

I'm curious to see how he is going to act towards his new found friend once he got that figured. 

One thing I like abt ARI's character is he listens and then judges. I think, he'll give Shad a chance to explain.