Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Aahil seeing Sanam for the first time was such a heartbreaking scene, still I watched it few times to see Aahil's expressions. KVB was so natural. This scene was so emotional but KVB made it beautiful. 

Beautiful song! Never heard this one before. Perfect fit for Aahil's current state. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great song, Sim!๐Ÿ‘
As for me, I have a hangover.

Not able to get over Ahil to get my brain to process anything at all.

Loving it!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

If Aahil knows for sure it's Sanam, then that means Shaad is officially would be a shady character and negative. I don't see how they can have Aahil know damn well she's Sanam, and still make Shaad wishy-washy. Aahil would consider Shaad as many expletives, right? Even if he doesn't insist and drag Sanam away from Shaad, because he's worried about traumatizing Sanam further--there's no way he would be regarding Shaad as anything but a deranged fellow.

Right? RIGHT? 

The way Shaad was behaving!  I got negetive vibes. His every actions proved negetive. He may not be great villian type but he is negetive.  Besides remember KV said in IV Aahil will think Shaad kidnapped Sanam?  
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Great song, Sim!๐Ÿ‘

As for me, I have a hangover.

Not able to get over Ahil to get my brain to process anything at all.

Loving it!

Thanks CS. So apt na?

I'm pretty excited seeing the way Aahil recovered from the shock& started probing.
Shaad is a fool if he thinks he can keep up his lies infront of someone who knew Jinnat even barely before and we've her husband who knows her deeply.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
JShukla thumbnail

Simmy, I think the only reason why Shady's not officially turned to villainy is coz he doesn't have the capacity yet to portray that kind of emotions. He is no KV.

They'll buy some time with him. He'll spend some more time with Sanam, and then they will decide. right now, I find his scenes very flat.  I am sure the director does too... for example his scene yesterday at Mandir.. thoda depth hona mangta๐Ÿ˜•
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

well he is shown Shaddy but Declaration must be done by Aahil๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

creepy.. how we thought of same thing together๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aahil๐Ÿ˜ญKv just nailed the scene
Beautiful Song- perfect fr the situation. 
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JShukla

Simmy, I think the only reason why Shady's not officially turned to villainy is coz he doesn't have the capacity yet to portray that kind of emotions. He is no KV.

They'll buy some time with him. He'll spend some more time with Sanam, and then they will decide. right now, I find his scenes very flat.  I am sure the director does too... for example his scene yesterday at Mandir.. thoda depth hona mangta๐Ÿ˜•

Juhi- we think alike too.๐Ÿ˜† i too have mentioned the same reasons for the dealy in  Shady's official villainous crowning. It's obvious to some, it'll be made apparent to all soon, when Aahil confronts him & spells out his motives loud & clear.
I'm looking forward to something like Rehan-Ahil fac-off after the manmarzyan  song seq.SS did improve and for the sake of this show, i hope VT does too.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Juhi- we think alike too.๐Ÿ˜† i too have mentioned the same reasons for the dealy in  Shady's official villainous crowning. It's obvious to some, it'll be made apparent to all soon, when Aahil confronts him & spells out his motives loud & clear.
I'm looking forward to something like Rehan-Ahil fac-off after the manmarzyan  song seq.SS did improve and for the sake of this show, i hope VT does too.

yeah.. I know you feel the same.
In fact I felt that about SS too. he improved by the fag end of his QH tenure.

Ironic how their hero who can show all shades is now all cool, calm, composed and romantic ,

while the guys they would want to turn a little negative are still stuck in a limbo .

though I am impressed with Saif. the dark massacara , the total disregard for propriety and unabashed love for the guilty pleasures of life, wine , women and money.

Ahil Rehan Face-off was very mild. Aahil still could not be that direct to his younger bro...! But with Shady he has no such constraints.

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

yeah.. I know you feel the same.
In fact I felt that about SS too. he improved by the fag end of his QH tenure.

Ironic how their hero who can show all shades is now all cool, calm, composed and romantic ,

while the guys they would want to turn a little negative are still stuck in a limbo .

though I am impressed with Saif. the dark massacara , the total disregard for propriety and unabashed love for the guilty pleasures of life, wine , women and money.

Ahil Rehan Face-off was very mild. Aahil still could not be that direct to his younger bro...! But with Shady he has no such constraints.

If Shaad can atleast be somewhere near to Viraj Dobriyal, I might like him. Hope he improves. SS improved a lot. Saif is very nice, having his own ada. Has very good acting. 
Viraj was out of world, if Shaad can be even a bit of it,i am sure people will like him, maybe i am hoping more