Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SONU2408

I was totaly blown away by his xpresn.his red eyes-his smiling crying same time-his heartbreak whn he saw her as jannat-his hurtful smile &tht dialogue 'aj chand khud apna pata puch raha ha'.
Thr was tears in my eyes.lv his determinatn 2 fi8 for his lv,tk sanam with him to thr lv world.
I m glad cv's mk ahil undrstnd tht she's his sanam-no draging-no liars lie.

I was happy to see the sharp ARI, who figured out everything. 
So, looking forward to see how picks up himself and brings her back to real world.

His expressions..kya bolun?Speechless.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh the song! ðŸ˜­
I cried today with ARI. 😭
Oh my poor baby! Go! And fight for your love!!
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Oh the song! ðŸ˜­
I cried today with ARI. 😭
Oh my poor baby! Go! And fight for your love!!

ARI in tears always upsets me.😭
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I was happy to see the sharp ARI, who figured out everything. 
So, looking forward to see how picks up himself and brings her back to real world.

His expressions..kya bolun?Speechless.

ARI was back to being sharp. And in difficult time like that he had the sensibility to think through before grabbing the girl. No way can Sanam not see me in her right state of mind- he thought.

this is a nice song. fit for Aahil. He won't leave hhis Sanam at the mercy of this Shady. I think he has realized and seen through the guys lies. how smart was his question "if you don't mind me asking, were you married before or after memory loss?"😆 I was so cheering for him.

remember how we lamented loss of his brain in Aaher track Sim😆.. He's got his back, but biwi ka dimag kho gaya😕. I think they are cursed to have only 1 functional brain.

But I liked the straight forward honest Sanam... says it like it is.
Originally posted by: minnie2308

ARI was back to being sharp. And in difficult time like that he had the sensibility to think through before grabbing the girl. No way can Sanam not see me in her right state of mind- he thought.

this is a nice song. fit for Aahil. He won't leave hhis Sanam at the mercy of this Shady. I think he has realized and seen through the guys lies. how smart was his question "if you don't mind me asking, were you married before or after memory loss?"😆 I was so cheering for him.

remember how we lamented loss of his brain in Aaher track Sim😆.. He's got his back, but biwi ka dimag kho gaya😕. I think they are cursed to have only 1 functional brain.

But I liked the straight forward honest Sanam... says it like it is.

So true minie, only one of them can have fully functioning brain it seems.😆
His questioning! i too cheered.
Poor guy, also knows how sick she is.
the talk abut the ring..hez back being sharp.
I like it.😃
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Have yet to watch. Does this mean Shaad is officially shown as shady?
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I think the official declaration will come through Aahil.

😉
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

well he is shown Shaddy but Declaration must be done by Aahil😛😉😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Aahil knows for sure it's Sanam, then that means Shaad is officially would be a shady character and negative. I don't see how they can have Aahil know damn well she's Sanam, and still make Shaad wishy-washy. Aahil would consider Shaad as many expletives, right? Even if he doesn't insist and drag Sanam away from Shaad, because he's worried about traumatizing Sanam further--there's no way he would be regarding Shaad as anything but a deranged fellow.

Right? RIGHT? 
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If Aahil knows for sure it's Sanam, then that means Shaad is officially would be a shady character and negative. I don't see how they can have Aahil know damn well she's Sanam, and still make Shaad wishy-washy. Aahil would consider Shaad as many expletives, right? Even if he doesn't insist and drag Sanam away from Shaad, because he's worried about traumatizing Sanam further--there's no way he would be regarding Shaad as anything but a deranged fellow.

Right? RIGHT? 

KK...There was an article which stated that they shot an important scene on the last day of the outdoor shoot, but they did not reveal what it was.  Whatever it is, hope that is in SaHil favor. I will be surprised If Aahil believes that Sanam is Jannat after saying that he knows that Jannat is his Sanam from his heart. 

Actually, I liked the fact that he did not punch Shaad straightway. Instead he was trying to figure it out, if she is his Sanam.  I liked the fact that Aahil asked those questions directly to Jannat. Shaad is so shameless who ended their conversttion with confidence without any consciousness or guilty. 

Shaad is completely negative, I can't believe still they are trying to portray him as selfish good guy doing everything for love. Seriously!!

I really don't care about this guy..I am loving QH current track 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago