Once upon a time once when you were mine

Posted: 8 years ago
This one is for Aahil😭😭😭 . 
This song just pooped up in my head while  watching aahil's heartbreak. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3GenN1WU-I

"Your Wildest Dreams"

Once upon a time
Once when you were mine
I remember skies
Reflected in your eyes
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you
Think about me
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

Once the world was new
Our bodies felt the morning dew
That greets the brand new day
We couldn't tear ourselves away
I wonder if you care
I wonder if you still remember
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

And when the music plays
And when the words are
Touched with sorrow
When the music plays
I hear the sound
I had to follow
Once upon a time
Once beneath the stars
The universe was ours
Love was all we knew
And all I knew was you
I wonder if you know
I wonder if you think about it
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

And when the music plays
And when the words are
Touched with sorrow
When the music plays
And when the music plays
I hear the sound
I had to follow
Once upon a time

Once upon a time
Once when you were mine
I remember skies
Mirrored in your eyes
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you
Think about me
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams
In your wildest dreams
In your wildest dreams

Loved the precap go Aahil go.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
Heartbreaking episode πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
N beautiful song simran πŸ˜­

Well i knew u would be happy. N rekeived today as Aahil not only recognized her but is still sure that shes his Sanam ...

Makers are like giving one after another awesome SaHil moments, 

But KV was so so so so so so amazing today πŸ˜­πŸ˜³
Originally posted by micshy

Heartbreaking episode πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
N beautiful song simran πŸ˜­

Well i knew u would be happy. N rekeived today as Aahil not only recognized her but is still sure that shes his Sanam ...

Makers are like giving one after another awesome SaHil moments, 

But KV was so so so so so so amazing today πŸ˜­πŸ˜³

Yes, Mich, am happy, that Aahil figured out the situation in secs and started quizzing the deluded couple.
And the precap!loved his determination.am dreaming of a good version of Viraj.
But simran i dobt wamt him to be a despo , i liked his attitude today, he was firm but not desperate, 
I want Sanam to find her way back to him first, to fall hard for him first πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

N looks like thers gonna be some heartbreak fr Aahil initially ,  she will not choose Aahil right now.  

But simran i dobt wamt him to be a despo , i liked his attitude today, he was firm but not desperate, 
I want Sanam to find her way back to him first, to fall hard for him first πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

N looks like thers gonna be some heartbreak fr Aahil initially ,  she will not choose Aahil right now.  
There will be EMA from Sanam's sideπŸ˜†
Simmy!! I am at loss of words, nothing comes in my mind right now. Its just..too heavy. I din't expect THIS. I CRIED A LOT. A LOT. 
This song. I love this song! πŸ˜­ Such a befitting one to the scenario.

His tears, his face, his holding back emotions, his delight, his relief, his confusion, his everything. β€οΈ

I just LOVED the last 2 seconds when the tears and sadness in his eyes, took the place of rage and determination. Oh KV! β€οΈ
"Mera dil, meri saansein, meri dhadkane, mera poora ajood cheekh cheekh ke yeh keh raha hai yeh meri Sanam hai. Aur is baar main apni Sanam ko apni zindagi se kahin nahi jane doonga" β€οΈ

Go ARI go. Indeed. Take back whats yours. Into your world. World of Sanam and Aahil 
Originally posted by flora212

There will be EMA from Sanam's sideπŸ˜†

Yeah bring it on Baby, totally ready fr the EMA πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Simmy!! I am at loss of words, nothing comes in my mind right now. Its just..too heavy. I din't expect THIS. I CRIED A LOT. A LOT. 
This song. I love this song! πŸ˜­ Such a befitting one to the scenario.

His tears, his face, his holding back emotions, his delight, his relief, his confusion, his everything. β€οΈ

I just LOVED the last 2 seconds when the tears and sadness in his eyes, took the place of rage and determination. Oh KV! β€οΈ
"Mera dil, meri saansein, meri dhadkane, mera poora ajood cheekh cheekh ke yeh keh raha hai yeh meri Sanam hai. Aur is baar main apni Sanam ko apni zindagi se kahin nahi jane doonga" β€οΈ

Go ARI go. Indeed. Take back whats yours. Into your world. World of Sanam and Aahil 

Prags, come hereπŸ€—
Am actually glad it's all over in few minutes, they could have dragged it for weeks,keeping him in the dark and making him suffer.
Today, he understood everything and has decided to reclaim his love.
And I love that determination. Hope we get a junnon wala ARI.

I don't think he'll be a despo. His monologues when sanam asks him who'se sanam showed lot of compassion,understanding. It'll be his attempts to make her remember in his own wayπŸ˜‰ not snatch her from the liar, i guess.

I was totaly blown away by his xpresn.his red eyes-his smiling crying same time-his heartbreak whn he saw her as jannat-his hurtful smile &tht dialogue 'aj chand khud apna pata puch raha ha'.
Thr was tears in my eyes.lv his determinatn 2 fi8 for his lv,tk sanam with him to thr lv world.
I m glad cv's mk ahil undrstnd tht she's his sanam-no draging-no liars lie.