The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYa13awida

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

Originally posted by shrividhya

i have no clue what is she upto!!!Confused i think her boyfriend will know about her abortion and will blackmail her for oneyShocked and thats how both execute to finish anu from their way and then take the property of the sareens??Shocked

excuse what in the name of property do sareens have??? sareen house ka ground floor??? aur kuch hai kyaShocked
Lol...loved your comments...! ROFL They also have one car and two bikes...! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiappuakshanii_0awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

excuse what in the name of property do sareens have??? sareen house ka ground floor??? aur kuch hai kyaShocked

Very funny.LOL
But don't be surprised. In Telly land stranger things happen. Last time I was watching a show named DDBEDS. The vamp succeeded in taking the property of hero's family which was a very poor house. Coz that family was really poor . They have no place to go. So they became slaves to this vamp.Shocked Alhamdulillah that show got axed very soon after that.Big smile

ZaYa13appuaks

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

i have no clue what is she upto!!!Confused i think her boyfriend will know about her abortion and will blackmail her for oneyShocked and thats how both execute to finish anu from their way and then take the property of the sareens??Shocked

arre i think kaajal has entered the sareen  house seeing rajju's uniform and she is eyeing his salary and so anu has become lady sherlock holmesErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYa13adisimiappuakshanii_0awida

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

arre i think kaajal has entered the sareen  house seeing rajju's uniform and she is eyeing his salary and so anu has become lady sherlock holmesErmm
ROFLROFL...In my FF...I've made the Sareen super duper rich...unfortunately, there is no Kajal to usurp their properties...! Next chapter will unravel Rajat being the heir of an immense fortune...! Big smile

ZaYa13appuakshanii_0awida

Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL...In my FF...I've made the Sareen super duper rich...unfortunately, there is no Kajal to usurp their properties...! Next chapter will unravel Rajat being the heir of an immense fortune...! Big smile

haa i read it lucky anu yaar and m eagerly waitingBig smile

ZaYa13Waida1234

Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Very funny.LOL
But don't be surprised. In Telly land stranger things happen. Last time I was watching a show named DDBEDS. The vamp succeeded in taking the property of hero's family which was a very poor house. Coz that family was really poor . They have no place to go. So they became slaves to this vamp.Shocked Alhamdulillah that show got axed very soon after that.Big smile

u know it is beyond my horizon of undersandingErmm

ZaYa13hanii_0Waida1234awida

Go to top