Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode was not dat interesting, Shraddha escapes to see her Dadi but it's too late, Dadi is dead. Shraddha in shock, scared of what will happen if she gets caught so leave from there. Would like to see more of an emotional reaction from Shraddha later on when the news sinks in. She make it back to haveli without getting caught.

But super duper exited for the Precap! Sher says to Shraddha I told you to run away but not to get caught, you got caught so you will be punished. Sher grabs Shraddhs arm and Virat shouts from behind, leave her. You're a human so treat others like human or something like that. Sher getting angry and says she's my wife I'll treat her how I want. Virat says you will have to go through me first to get to her. Sher angry, everyone shocked. Can't wait!
Thanks for the update... 😃 ...
Missed the epi...Did shraddha return to the haveli without gettin caught?...
Precap looks v v interesting... 😛
Yup she manages to return without being caught...but bhavri will see the torn.saari n will come to know that shraddha had run away
I really felt bad for Shradha she go through so much today and couldn't even make it dadi already died dat time she needed some comfort which Sher could give but she has more problems to worry about now.. she has to suffer alot
Thanks for the update, looks good. Will catch up with the epi tonight. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

But virat is not all goody goody as he seems...he s playing a negative character... 
I want sher to support shraddha... She needs him...
Bawri Devi must have found out so maybe thats why Sher revealed it that Sharadha ran away infront of her rather than Bawri Devi punishing Sharadha he maybe is just pretending infront of Bawri Devi... after Virat interupted i doubt it he is pretending now it will be war for both Sharadha will be stuck in middle

I defo think Virat knows Sharadha from before ont he wedding when he saw her he was very shocked, maybe he use to like her or something but never said it... really hope Virat is positive character not phyco 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Precap looks very interesting 😃
Can hardly wait 😃