Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Once my teacher said that "Even if your answer is wrong say it confidently and keep repeating it and say it with a determination on face. So that the person who has asked you that question. Even if he knows that your answer is wrong, should be forced to doubt his/her knowledge and double check their answer and comes up with a solid evidence to prove you wrong." I think the same theory is applied by Shaad. He is saying all the wrong answers like

1) She is my wife
2)Her Name is Jannat
3) We don't have the custom of wearing ring
4) We are married that too legally
5) I love her and she loves me.

He has said all these lies so conveniently that now Aahil have to make an extra efforts to bring back Sanam's memory or he has to bring some solid evidence from Bhopal like marriage pictures, videos and some people who know Sanam to prove to Jannat/Sanam and Shady that she is not Jannat but Sanam. Aahil's wife.

TIA- either its your theory or what Simran and Juhi have been pointing out that his acting does not bring out right kind of emotions!
I mean does he say all that with a straight face cozz director asks him or because he can't help it😕
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great post Sarita! Just loved the episode! It truly did belong to KV with his brilliant acting of his heartbreak! The man truly has a gift of showing a range of emotions at once! Loved it! Poor guy finally met his wife and she is some vapid vacant women with a fake name and identity! 

Once again it was clearly proven how shameless Shaad is. If he had his way, he would not have let Sanam even say that she lost her memory! How much lower is this guy going to sink, lying with a straight face like this? It was actually so disturbing to watch, how he pretends to be this "Good" guy, and actually hiding this sinister secret that he is keeping a memory loss victim with him fraudulently! Using the "Army" line to legitimize his illegal actions! Don't know what the CV's were thinking when they wrote this guy! No words left for him! An individual with a sick mind, that is for sure! He needs treatment ASAP!

Chudail and her Mom. Interesting! So it was not true what that spoiler said a month ago that Chudail's Mum was coming to become "Double Evil!" She actually came to show Chudail the mirror! Aahil did promise he will get revenge from Chudail when he realized it was her that was behind Sanam's disappearance! Now he has! She deserves it all and more! The child she is having is not his. He knows it! He tried to combat her upfront, but she played her Bechari card in front of media and got away. So why the heck should he tolerate her anymore? Happy she is finally getting what she deserves! I bet TRP will be even higher next week not just because of SAHIL meeting, but also because of Chudail eating humble pie! People LOVE that sort of stuff! 

Waiting for the next dose! 
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PrettYSmile

One word..the way kV acted today...in my 19yrs experience of watching TV, movie , serials n etc..Never ever saw anyone acted this brilliantly...

The scene I thought would be most predictable and ghisapita-(same shock same reaction)
KV made the same scene made one of the most unforgettable heart drenching scenes...
Hatts off for that kV...

Rest , pehli baar CVS used logic n made ahil act smartly...good
I thought it will take some time ...but good thing...

KV was excellently brilliant.Agreed with you completely.

Cvs are quite impressive now a days
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

It was such a heavy episode! KV made it even more heart-wrenching😭Aahil's tears, his heartbreak, the Junoon🥺It was very beautifully shown! And KV owned the episode❤️I couldnt stop crying for him! The overwhelming emotions he felt gave me goosebumps! The happiness, relief, shock, pain and hurt! Each expression was so well portrayed by KV! SJ and AG were also good! Very well done by the cvs! Thanks for this update and take care!!

KV owned the episode.So many emotions ..well portrayed.
You are welcome and thanks
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

I am totally speechless, 😳just watched the episode and it was so amazing, it belongs to sahil rather Aahil, gosh KV was incredible, happiness, sadness, confusion, the whole overwhelming emotions, uff! So lovely, it was just perfect, guy is an incredible actor, there is no one like him, had tears in my eyes, heartbreaking episode, hope Aahil gets his Sanam back, guess it was the best. Moment of QH2 after ages, great scene. Superlike I can not stop watching. God knows how he is going to get Sanam' memory back, hopefully Cvs will do a good job, after all the shit they showed I really hope they have some amazing sahil track planned ahead, we are not interested in S2 crap, enough of her and shashi kapoor, I want Aahil to win his Sanam back, and yes beat the crap out of that Fake guy..

it was just amazing to see, how Shaad is lieing left and right, he had no guilt on his face, hate him so much, I really hope he pays for it big time, hope Aahil saves his Sanam from this A******* I am so angry, have no words left. anyway overall amazing episode, loved the way S2 is getting treated, she totally deserves it.. Hope more tough time her.😡

so good to see you Sarita, very happy to see your posts, lots of love and best wishes, hope you are doing awesome now..

Again I am repeating the same..KV has been incredible.

And after ages QH has become entertaining

Thank you
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Great post Sarita! Just loved the episode! It truly did belong to KV with his brilliant acting of his heartbreak! The man truly has a gift of showing a range of emotions at once! Loved it! Poor guy finally met his wife and she is some vapid vacant women with a fake name and identity!

Once again it was clearly proven how shameless Shaad is. If he had his way, he would not have let Sanam even say that she lost her memory! How much lower is this guy going to sink, lying with a straight face like this? It was actually so disturbing to watch, how he pretends to be this "Good" guy, and actually hiding this sinister secret that he is keeping a memory loss victim with him fraudulently! Using the "Army" line to legitimize his illegal actions! Don't know what the CV's were thinking when they wrote this guy! No words left for him! An individual with a sick mind, that is for sure! He needs treatment ASAP!

Chudail and her Mom. Interesting! So it was not true what that spoiler said a month ago that Chudail's Mum was coming to become "Double Evil!" She actually came to show Chudail the mirror! Aahil did promise he will get revenge from Chudail when he realized it was her that was behind Sanam's disappearance! Now he has! She deserves it all and more! The child she is having is not his. He knows it! He tried to combat her upfront, but she played her Bechari card in front of media and got away. So why the heck should he tolerate her anymore? Happy she is finally getting what she deserves! I bet TRP will be even higher next week not just because of SAHIL meeting, but also because of Chudail eating humble pie! People LOVE that sort of stuff!

Waiting for the next dose!

Thanks Mandy

KV stole the show.Loved determination of Aahil
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shaad must really be a sick guy he even lied with a smile that he does not believe in wearing a ring when married. Aahil so intelligently querried about their nikah. I hope he querries about the suspicious injection given to jannat. How i wish aahil to leave daramshala with sanam only without shaad the major liar sticky chewing gum on jannat hair 🥱
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shaad must really be a sick guy he even lied with a smile that he does not believe in wearing a ring when married. Aahil so intelligently querried about their nikah. I hope he querries about the suspicious injection given to jannat. How i wish aahil to leave daramshala with sanam only without shaad the major liar sticky chewing gum on jannat hair 😡
PrettYSmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

</div>
<div>
TIA- either its your theory or what Simran and Juhi have been pointing out that his acting does not bring out right kind of emotions!
I mean does he say all that with a straight face cozz director asks him or because he can't help it😕
[/QUOT

Hmm..possible..

Tia your theory has a point..ya I mean that's exactly what is he doing...without any giult...

Minnie you too may be right...but on a second thought I don't really think its the acting problem... Coz in today's episode and in all the episodes all the situations he never feel a pinch of guilt ...

PrettYSmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssrdj

KV was excellently brilliant.Agreed with you completely.

Cvs are quite impressive now a days

Yeah...surprisingly CVS doing a good job...

Hope that continues..