Taking my Sanam Back...May 13 th

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi,

Aahil finds out that Jannat is his Sanam and decides to take her back to their world.

Aahil sees Sanam and is overwhelmed with happiness.He is in tears. The scene was so beautiful with Sahil's flashbacks..Aahil waits for Sanam to complete her prayers.

After completing her prayers, She walks with a smile towards Aahil and as expected she walks past Aahil towards Shaad.Aahil is shattered.He cant beleive his eyes.He is in tears.He thinks to himself that this is his Sanam and how can she become someone's Jannat.KV...no words...nailed the scene...

Sanam asks Shaad about Aahil.Shaad tells Aajil is here only.Sanam sees Aahil and asks him about his health.Aahil composes himself and tells Sanam that he had remebered something.

Aahil finding ring mark on Sanam's hand asks about their marriage to which Sanam replies that she has lost her memory including the fact that she doesnt even remember her nikaah with Shaad. The curiousity with which Aahil was asking her questions and the hope he had that he would be his Sanam was so beautifully shown.

Sanam too asks him about his who the Sanam is.Aahil is finding hard to control his tears, but before he could answer Shaad stops him...

Aahil in his thoughts decides that he will take his Sanam back with him to their world of love..

S2's mom gifts her a sandal with a note that she started of with this and has ended up with this.She tells her about the power of love and the Almighty..And another information that S2 cannot use her powers till the next Amavas...She also informs S2 that she had asked Aahil to go far away.

Precap: Sanam tells Aahil that your Sanam is just like me..Aahil almost stops telling her that she is her look alike..

S2 thrown away from the house.

Sahil scenes were so beautiful ...And Aahil made me so emotional today..KV was brilliant..A huge applause...His happiness,confusion, hope ..so many emotions so beautifully portrayed...

Thanks

Sarita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for your update
thanks for the update...
will watch the episode as soon as possible...

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭
My heart is shattered, broken and is in pieces after today. 😭💔

OH GOD. KV!! AAHIL!! I CAN'T EVEN. 😭

Sorry Sari, I can't write much today. Feelings are all over the place. I am glad you were able to write this much. Thank you! 
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post  diii !!!today epi really awesome.now mr ibrahim redy for fights back
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know i wont be able to write much today 😭😭😭. KV just nailed it today, completely OWNED it man 😭😭
I used ti think he excels in Romantic svenes, but hes way too awesome in the Emotional as well, the waY he acted so naturally, 

Uufff bow down infront of this powerhouse of talent👏

Today's epi belonged to KV , totally 

asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊.
Ahil😭😭😭.KV just nailed it today...
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seems like good episode
Will see later on
Thanks for quick update
Nice post
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I can't say anything right now! 😭😭😭Except Hats off to KV! The episode belongs to him!
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice post Sari... It was an extremely heavy episode. Aahil's heartbreak is oh so difficult to watch coz of KV's acting. He was a like, not even acting. I guess he does not use glycerine tears.. his eyes were so red and face a little puffy.

That scene where he turned his back towards Sanam to wipe his tears and then turns back to face her was such a lovely touch.

There is not even a second's reservation shown by Major while vomiting a bagful of lies.
Even in this heartbreak, Aahil was intelligent enough to understand the simple truth and Sanam to Jannat conversion😆

He is yet to see her vapidity ... some more tears at loss of her brain too...

Surbhi is looking very pretty in this track.

Now that Aahil has witnessed the assault, I hoe CVs will tone down Shad's touching of Jannat. 

The episode must not be missed.👍🏼
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mini2013

waiting for your update

thanks for the update...
will watch the episode as soon as possible...

You are welcome.

A must watch episode