This is not fair guyzz...

Posted: 8 years ago
When the news of SS going off air came out all were very worried and the forum rank went to its peak at #16.
But just after the news of SS not going off air confirmed, the ranking directly came down to #25.

This is not fair guyzz.Will we be only active when SS is about to go off air ???Its extremely important for us to be consistant in our posts and responses.

ya it hurts to see the dip in SS forum rank...i will try to be more active in the forum...
Tfs ur opinion!
Agree with Asha,  we'll try to be more active! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago
actually the forum rank dipped coz v got te news of ss going off air and since this nws is cleared i think the forum has become more active than ever😊
anyway thank u for telling us to be more active infact v have to comment on the TB artic;le atleast three times before the new tag has been removed from it this will increase our rnk!!😊
when thapki replacing ss was there .60 comments came up now when ss has time slot change there are only 25 comments😭
a much needed post thank u mustafa we will work towards it😃
Originally posted by shrividhya

actually the forum rank dipped coz v got te news of ss going off air and since this nws is cleared i think the forum has become more active than ever😊
anyway thank u for telling us to be more active infact v have to comment on the TB artic;le atleast three times before the new tag has been removed from it this will increase our rnk!!😊
when thapki replacing ss was there .60 comments came up now when ss has time slot change there are only 25 comments😭

Ahh Shri thanks for the reminder!  I'm going to comment on the article! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by mustafa786

When the news of SS going off air came out all were very worried and the forum rank went to its peak at #16.
But just after the news of SS not going off air confirmed, the ranking directly came down to #25.

This is not fair guyzz.Will we be only active when SS is about to go off air ???Its extremely important for us to be consistant in our posts and responses.

Especially when all of last week's episodes were excellent. Everybody on the show acted very well. Why the TRPs did not go up is also a surprise to me. ðŸ˜²
I agree with you Mustafa ..we have to be more active.
Also this week we have an IF article we have to comment on it trice .

Last week there was no IF article ..many other forums who are less active got higher rank because they had articles.
yes u r so right dear it isnt fair the team deserve better and their hard work is appreciable 
ya too bad25 omg i dont think ye week me bhi rank badega afernoon me forum be dull lets see i will try my best