Whose fault is it?

Poll

Whose fault is it?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Whenever bhavna tells bhairavi to do some work,she always does gadbad.Bhavna scolds bhairavi and bhairavi blames bhavna for her mistakes.

So exactly whose fault is it?

Is it bhavna's fault?She knows very well that bhairavi doesn't use her brain while doing any work so it's her duty to explain the work properly so that she won't make any mistake.For example,in one scene,bhavna tells bhairavi to go inside and clean the fridge.She literally goes inside the fridge and cleans it.๐Ÿ˜†Instead of that,if she said,"kitchen ke andar jaakar fridge khol aur usse saaf kar" then maybe bhairavi wouldn't have made the mistake.

Or is it bhairavi's fault?She never uses her brain while doing any work.Sometimes she knows that she is doing wrong but still she does it.For example,in yesterday's episode,she knew 2-3 drops of coffee won't be enough for everyone yet she gives them only 2-3 drops.๐Ÿ˜†And then she blames bhavna that u didn't explain to me properly.Agreed bhavna doesn't explain to her properly but why doesn't bhairavi use her common sense?What's the use blaming an old woman when she can use her own brain and work properly?

Or is it both their faults?Bhavna's for not explaining properly and bhairavi for not using her common sense?

Vote and comment please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lolz this question is one puzzle like murgi se anda aya ya ande se murgi 
there is no answer to this question its tough one in my opinion it would be difficult for bhavna to mark every word she say and explain in detail
bhairavi should apply her common sense 
but bhairavi being herself it is not possible for her
TMKOC_FAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would blame bhairavi more than bhavna.

Bhavna is an old lady and old people do become absent minded because of their age.I feel bhavna might have faced lot of problems in her life because of her husband.She puts sindoor on her forehead that means her husband is alive and is staying away from her.
She has a lazy,good for nothing,unemployed and irresponsible son.She is the head of the family and takes care of everyone.She has whole family's responsibility on her shoulders.Bhairavi has to understand her mother in law's problem.She shows sympathy for poor slum kids and Nepal earthquake victims but shows no sympathy towards her mother in law who tolerates her for all these years.If someone else would have been in bhavna's place then she could have thrown bhairavi out of the house.

And I don't think bhavna doesn't explain to her properly.I feel bhairavi doesn't understand properly.When bhavna said,"thodi si coffee do" that doesn't mean bhairavi should literally give them only 2-3 drops of coffee.As u said,she should use her brain and common sense.

I feel bhairavi took this pratigya only to teach bhavna a lesson.She wants to make bhavna realize that she does gadbad only because of her.But she has to realize her own mistakes too.After all,it takes two hands to clap.

Dr.Fear thumbnail
I agree with tmkoc fan but I vote for both as Bhavna should stop giving work to her as Bhairavi won't understand .

Its like "crying in wilderness"
Originally posted by: TMKOC_FAN

I would blame bhairavi more than bhavna.

Bhavna is an old lady and old people do become absent minded because of their age.I feel bhavna might have faced lot of problems in her life because of her husband.She puts sindoor on her forehead that means her husband is alive and is staying away from her.
She has a lazy,good for nothing,unemployed and irresponsible son.She is the head of the family and takes care of everyone.She has whole family's responsibility on her shoulders.Bhairavi has to understand her mother in law's problem.She shows sympathy for poor slum kids and Nepal earthquake victims but shows no sympathy towards her mother in law who tolerates her for all these years.If someone else would have been in bhavna's place then she could have thrown bhairavi out of the house.

And I don't think bhavna doesn't explain to her properly.I feel bhairavi doesn't understand properly.When bhavna said,"thodi si coffee do" that doesn't mean bhairavi should literally give them only 2-3 drops of coffee.As u said,she should use her brain and common sense.

I feel bhairavi took this pratigya only to teach bhavna a lesson.She wants to make bhavna realize that she does gadbad only because of her.But she has to realize her own mistakes too.After all,it takes two hands to clap.

I completely agree with u.U have raised very good points.

Yes,bhavna has faced lot of problems because of her husband and even her son is not keeping her happy.She has to tolerate an irresponsible son and a dumb daughter in law.If anybody would have been in bhavna's place,she could have thrown both,her son and her daughter in law from the house.I really appreciate bhavna for tolerating bhadresh and bhairavi.๐Ÿ‘

I do agree she has lot of responsibilities on her shoulders that's why she is always in tension.And because of that tension,she forgets to explain to bhairavi properly.But sometimes she does explain to bhairavi in a simple way yet she makes mistakes.And even after scolding her for making mistakes,she is the one who manaofies bhairavi and even apologizes to her.She is indeed a very good mother in law.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I too don't like bhairavi blaming bhavna all the time.She has to realize her own mistakes too.I feel if she doesn't understand anything,why doesn't she ask bhavna again what exactly she wants her to do?Or she can even ask her children or other colony members too.She feels she is right and everyone is wrong.๐Ÿ˜†

TMKOC_FAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As expected, bhairavi is indeed trying to put all the blame on bhavna.
I would be glad if bhairavi wins the 3 challenges but not at the cost of proving bhavna wrong. Someone has to make her realize her mistakes.
I guess ghotalas will help bhairavi in finishing the tasks.
Minionite thumbnail
Honestly I'm going to blame both.

Bhavana knows that Bhairavi needs explicit instructions, yet she always waits until Bhairavi makes a mistake to explain what she said.

And more than half the time Bhairavi knows what Bhavana meant, but because she didn't say it Bhairavi didn't do it.

Sometimes I think both do it on purpose as well.
At the end of the track,I want both of them to realize their mistakes. When bhairavi tries to prove that she makes mistakes because of bhavna then bhavna should also ask her why doesn't she use her common sense.
I too feel ghotalas might help bhairavi in finishing the tasks so it won't be great if she wins the challenge. 
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I blame Bhairavi more. Should Bhavna really have to explain everything in detail for the work to be done? Bhairavi needs to use her brain a little more.
I blame Bhavna a little for tolerating Bhairavi. lol

But it's all done on purpose anyway.