Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys,

I just watched IPKKND and loved it. Actually watched it twice.
Which other serials would you recommend to me? I really loved this serial and want to watch something similar. I dont know Hindi so I watch the serials with subtitles.

Thanks in advance!
I didnt like any serials other than ipk
So I didn't watch any new serials
u can watch Baat Hamari Pakki Hai...it had Barun Sobti on lead role...and u can see an opposite version of ASR in SJ...Do let me know if u watch and enjoyed it...
Originally posted by sadhnasoumya

I didnt like any serials other than ipk
So I didn't watch any new serials
well said 👏 👏 👏
no other serial can match IPKKND
thanks for your replies!
I watched some episodes of other shows but indeed didn't like anything else. Even didn't like Sanaya in another role as Kushi :-(

and I have limited options as I can only watch with english subtitles
Originally posted by zabkze

thanks for your replies!
I watched some episodes of other shows but indeed didn't like anything else. Even didn't like Sanaya in another role as Kushi :-(

and I have limited options as I can only watch with english subtitles

If u watched ipknd first it's difficult to watch others. usually me do watch vms but now most are blocked 😭
It's true that I couldn't stick to any other series after IPK... I watched Ek Hasina Thi few months back (and liked it).. but it's very very different from IPK. 
Try Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. It has Barun in it too though he is a total contrast to Arnav. There is a 6 month contract marriage in it too. You might not like it as much as IPK but imo, it's a cute show 😳
thanks guys, I ll try your suggestions. You are right watching IPKKND first makes it very difficult to like any other serial.

I keep watching the episodes again, and every time new episodes are being blocked 😡 Cant watch the whole serial without searching different websites for the missing episodes.

Geet seems to be impossible to find with subtitles (also blocked everywhere).

I should give up watching Hindi serials 😆