Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I love Sarwat Nazeer's shows! Daagh was such a brilliantly written show..so underrated.

And I LOVE Main Abdul Qadir Hoon.
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

Umera Ahmed
Khalil Ur Rehman
Sameera Fazal
Faiza Iftikhar
Sarwat Nazeer
Farhat Ishtiaq
Maha Malik

I agree Star Sameera's has been somewhat disappointing in her past few work but there is no denying that she has done some wonderful work in the past.

Did you watch Shukk?

If you compare her writing to Shukk and say Vasl..there's such a huge difference. In Shukk her writing was so weak..characters would use the lines "normal hojao" (as everyone was more or less not normal) in every other scene towards the end of the show. 😆 It became unintentionally hilarious. Even in Alvida on Humtv..none of her dialogues stand out..but you know she can do better. This is the same woman who shaped Razia Butt's novel, Bano into a tv screenplay...I feel the problem is that she has become way too commercial and possibly lazy lol.
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: grey23

of course umera is at top for me...(for daam,zgh,durre shawar,qaid e tanhai,sez)

2nd farhat ishtiaq...(because of mere humdum mere dost...i just loved it)
3.samira fazal( for mera naseeb,Bari apa and vasl)
4.khalil

( i have not seen others work so can't say

Have you seen the drama mere humdum mere dost? Is it any good?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Umera
Farhat 
KRQ
Sameera fazal
Sarwat
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think Sameera Fazal isn't really that creative with her dialogues..but her writing is entertaining. You hardly find a dull moment in her stories because there's always so much drama going on.

The one thing I've noticed with Sameera is that she has kind of gone downhill with her scripts. She was much better a few years ago.

What I luv about sameera is her RANGE OF WRITING IS HUGE...u name it she has written it  

she can write passionate luv  stories like maaney na yeh dil 

Yet family stuff like mera naseeb kabhi kabhi vasl 
Khamoshiyan ...God they r jus masterpieces 

What surprises me is her comic timing which hasn't been explored much 

I didn't know kuch pyaar ka pagalpan was written by sameera it had loads of hilarious dialogues between Fawad Sanam and Sanam mikaal and many comedy romantic moments which has repeat value 

Also the few epis of yasir Sajjal track in chup raho was so funny 
she shud write more comedy 

I don't think her script quality has gone down 

Among the latest bunch of repetitive serials since the last two years crowding every channnel...sameeras shows are always different...even if it's on a cliche d topic still it's different 

A dark subject like Chup raho in the most effective way possible 
AGREE the last Epi sucked but for that I can't forget the first nail biting 26 epis which also broke all trp records ...I hv seen many pak shows on this topic but the way she showed it in Chup raho ...my goodness...unbelievable...and it made syed jibrun an overnight star a d now it's raining his shows 

Not to mention SHUKK which was jus MIND BLOWING 

Latest ALVIDA is also pretty good and getting huge viwership...and better reviews than dil e MUZTAR 

And now I m super excited for her 
Next with Ary...TUM RAHEN NA TUM with Imran sana gohar 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Have you seen the drama mere humdum mere dost? Is it any good?

Its a MIND BLOWING DRAMA 

I so wish it wasn't aired in urdu1 and get wasted the way Jackson heights got wasted 

Adnan Sanam Jung jus nails it 

Farhats one of the bestest work 

I find Farhat ishtiaque a bit underrated

People chant about khalil sir umera sameera but people hardly take her name 

Even her REHAAI was OUTSTANDING and my all time fav show 
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What I luv about sameera is her RANGE OF WRITING IS HUGE...u name it she has written it  

she can write passionate luv  stories like maaney na yeh dil 

Yet family stuff like mera naseeb kabhi kabhi vasl 
Khamoshiyan ...God they r jus masterpieces 

What surprises me is her comic timing which hasn't been explored much 

I didn't know kuch pyaar ka pagalpan was written by sameera it had loads of hilarious dialogues between Fawad Sanam and Sanam mikaal and many comedy romantic moments which has repeat value 

Also the few epis of yasir Sajjal track in chup raho was so funny 
she shud write more comedy 

I don't think her script quality has gone down 

Among the latest bunch of repetitive serials since the last two years crowding every channnel...sameeras shows are always different...even if it's on a cliche d topic still it's different 

A dark subject like Chup raho in the most effective way possible 
AGREE the last Epi sucked but for that I can't forget the first nail biting 26 epis which also broke all trp records ...I hv seen many pak shows on this topic but the way she showed it in Chup raho ...my goodness...unbelievable...and it made syed jibrun an overnight star a d now it's raining his shows 

Not to mention SHUKK which was jus MIND BLOWING 

Latest ALVIDA is also pretty good and getting huge viwership...and better reviews than dil e MUZTAR 

And now I m super excited for her 
Next with Ary...TUM RAHEN NA TUM with Imran sana gohar 

I agree, Sameera definitely has a lot of range. I loved her humor in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan..it was genuinely very funny. I think the humor was the best part about the entire show.

I think we may be looking at different things when judging a show? I see your viewpoints, but for me substance in writing and how easily I can connect with the characters is huge..so stuff like Shukk or Chup Raho isn't something I'd rate highly in their entirety..however, yes a show like Shukk was very, very entertaining. I'll give her that...but that's not enough. I feel nowadays Sameera tends to lose the plot midway. Her characters aren't as developed as they once used to be.

Alvida is once again very entertaining. I like watching the show, but the plots, characterizations, sequence of events etc all could have been written so much better.  They're a little half baked..same with Shukk. I like Sameera..I think she can write well, but lately..I think she has been a little disappointing.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Did you watch Shukk?

If you compare her writing to Shukk and say Vasl..there's such a huge difference. In Shukk her writing was so weak..characters would use the lines "normal hojao" (as everyone was more or less not normal) in every other scene towards the end of the show. 😆 It became unintentionally hilarious. Even in Alvida on Humtv..none of her dialogues stand out..but you know she can do better. This is the same woman who shaped Razia Butt's novel, Bano into a tv screenplay...I feel the problem is that she has become way too commercial and possibly lazy lol.

I did not finish Shukk.. It became a joke in the end. I still don't know whom Shaam ended up with 😆
I've ranked her 3rd on the basis of her past work like Bari Aapa, Vasl, Mastana Mahi, Mera Naseeb, Dastaan, Mera saeen, Sanjha etc. The problem with her is that she loses track during the ending phase of the serial. For example, Sanjha and Mastana mahi's ending was pathetic. They started off really well but the ending was very very disappointing.

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Did you watch Shukk?

even much hyped chup raho also did not make any sense after few epis...but alvida is better if we compare it with her current dramas like shukk or chup raho
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My list
Umera Ahmed
Farhat Ishtiaq
Sameera Fazal
Khalil Ur Rehman
Faiza Iftikhar
Sarwat Nazeer 

Maha Malik