India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kudos to Khaled

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Khaled is undoubtedly, one of the most important and intriguing characters of the show. there are very few moments we get to explore his thought process, but yeah whatever we are served, the actor and character excels, as usual Khaled was again  a treat tonight.

He can be stupid at times, but he is not dumb, and he has his goals set, he is sure that he has to achieve what he wants, and he can be simultaneously liberal or strict based on the circumstances.

First of all Ananya now needs to cut the insaaniyat crap, or at least not claim it with a disrespectful tone. As khaled refuted, does she mean that apart from her or her supporters, everybody else who run this channel has no humanity ? A good mention from khaled was that since 8 years he has run KKN and he always ensured that there were never any moral or ethical issues about the news his channel focuses on, and this ideology is followed by Khaled too, with or without Kabir.

Returning khaled's two lacs were not the main issue, Ananya will not do any favor, but the fact was that she threw attitude, not only to kabir but to khaled also, even though khaled was polite enough with her and being the boss, he had every right to try one last time to convince Ananya. 

Malvika, well i am happy for her if Manav has left her, she will find better options. I mean, ego clashes and jealousy is fine till its limited. Its a frigging channel, everybody gives there blood and sweat and unity is necessary, most of the channel stuffs are behaving as if they are doing a favor for Khaled or Kabir, and this attitude is shameful. 

If we think practically, if KKN does not expose Mahi's news, some day or the other their rival channel will get hold of her and can exploit her in a more negative light, then who will shower the insaaniyat ? What if police finds Mahi in Ananya's place ? What if any other rival journalist find Mahi in Ananya's place ? the consequences will be harsher. There is a difference in being protective and being plane foolish, Ananya must not risk her own life , being a reporter she must have the idea that she cannot hide Mahi for a long run.

Kabir as usual was good enough, minding his own Business, and did as much as he could do to save the 9pm broadcast, which somehow ended in a positive note. I just hope for some time, he stays away from Ananya, and viceversa, yes i want to see them falling in love, but i don't want stupid debates between female lead and male lead based on insaaniyat and sanskars, for that i can go and watch star plus .Sleepy

Edited by DexterRocks - 13 May 2015 at 10:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownnabilamubeenLuv-IKNMPPihu.k11-lovestory-milinda.shreyz-lazybee-sirimiri

-lovestory- IF-Rockerz
-lovestory-
-lovestory-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

yes i wnat to see them falling in love, but i don't want stupid debates between female lead and male lead based on insaaniyat and sanskars, for that i can go and watch star plus .Sleepy

Thumbs UpLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mouri_israt

ipkkndbarun_fan Senior Member
ipkkndbarun_fan
ipkkndbarun_fan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lovestory-

Originally posted by DexterRocks

yes i wnat to see them falling in love, but i don't want stupid debates between female lead and male lead based on insaaniyat and sanskars, for that i can go and watch star plus .Sleepy

Thumbs UpLOLLOL

LOLThumbs Up so true

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top