Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Chakravartin Ashoke Samrat Written Update 13 May 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Chakravartin Ashoke Samrat Written Update 13 May 2015

At Patliputra Noor keeps on scolding Siamik and insulting  saying she will make him feel ashamed of himself as he lost and says why could you not bear this pain and asks him to go away. Mir comes and tries to placate him but he goes away. Mir scolds Noor and says you should have concentrated on Siamik instead of following your selfish love you have insulted your own son. Mir says through Siamik he wants to control Magadh and he is his line to power and then says if anyone comes in between him and the power then he will even eliminate her.

Varahmir is brought to consciousness by Radhgupt by throwing water and he gets up and sees Acharya Chankya and Chankya says why you have come here after so many years Varhmir says will I be pardoned if I tell you the truth and he tells Rajraj wants to steal the money of Magadh and make his army more powerful. Chankya says show him to his place They take him and throw him into a dry well and close the mouth with a steel rake he keeps protesting from inside .

Principal(Acharya Shrest) , Kripacharya and Akramark  are there and Akramark praises both Sushim and Ashoke for reaching the third phase of the competition and tells the rules of the maze the last step and they will have to go out of the maze and then pick up the sword of Chandragupt and run further and reach the winning point.

He tells this is not a game but a tradition and this year it is more important and says there are no rules for this last phase of competition and to keep following ethics and truth. Kripacharya tells one more person is in the forest and he can come anytime Sushim says good by the time he comes I will be announced the winner and he thinks he will win any way by hook or crook and to forgot about ethics Ashoke thinks he has to win and fulfill his promise to Siamik  and his promise to his mother and motherland ,both Ashoke and Sushim run in. Dharma says let Ashoke not follow the wrong way to win and follow the way of righteousness and Charumitra thinks my son should win anyway by right or wrong as he should be declared the king . Bindusaar thinks Sushim has the qualities to become the king but does he have the good qualities of winning the people and making place in their hearts?? otherwise then he will not make a good ruler.

Chakya says Siamik has the qualities but his blood is tainted by the Korasan blood and thinks Ashoke has the qualities and the humility and unselfish nature of becoming a great ruler once he wins I will take him to his father and introduce them and tell the truth and keep my promise to Chandragupt Maurya to show a great ruler to Magadh.

Ashoke runs in and also Sushim both are confused and run and thinks I should make a mark so that I don't keep following the same way but Sushim should not recognize it. Sushim is confused and Ashoke thinks this is same like the earlier one suddenly there is lot of smoke and Sushim thinks how will I get out. Ashoke gets FB of how he lost his way and his mother finding him and telling him to keep peace and calm so that he recognizes the way and Ashoke makes a mark on the statue he goes and finds another statue but without the mark he again makes a mark so now he follows the way. Ashoke thinks if Sushim sees the broken way then he will know how to follow but Sushim sees the footsteps of Ashoke and follows them . Sushim is angry with his friends for letting Ashoke get away  and thinks he will punish them once he wins . Ashoke sees the sword.

Chankya says it is not so easy as it appears and not convinced when Radhagupt says let us inform Bindusar about the treasure being stolen and tells his man to go to the site of construction and find whether the secret way goes to the treasury or somewhere else.

Ashoke thinks this GOAL is not so easy and throws his stick but it is not swamp or quagmire just then Sushim comes and thinks 1st I will kill Ashoke then take the sword but Ashoke thinks there is some problem before the sword and thinks I can't let Samrat and Siamik lose hope as I promised to win, after reaching near the goal.

PRECAP same as yesterday the tiger attack on Ashoke and he falls down and it jumps.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank u PutijaChalhov 4 wu.