Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 97)

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

Originally posted by mishaarshi

Originally posted by AreYaar

Seems like Watwanis are back to writing the show...someone just posted in the forum...so Lalsa out?LOL

hope tree...hopevs hate...fusion concert  hoga toh dey'l b together...all these weird concepts were by watwani's right?Sleepy

even soha track LOL so should we be happy or not ??? LOL 
Drag toh dono karte hain but atleast there will be no melodrama now LOL
soha track se i never had complains...or may b nw in hindsight i don't haveLOL the tracks that followed were much worst.
In soha track manan were in that cute friendship phase so i luvd all those epis. And the 1hr epis they aired den dey were all gud nd interesting. And the fav part frm soha track..."i luv nandini..suna tumne.." Day Dreaming( the precap confession not the epi)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312Rutu01AreYaar

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

LOL I hear ya...yes that is why a lot of ppl are out of patience now cuz some of them stuck through the FC drag literally for the payoff...and while the payoff did sort of come through in terms of the confession, but the "happily ever after" didn't...lol and well realistically speaking agar woh ho gaya toh phir show hi khatamLOLLOL  

So while I too felt irritated at first with this latest drama they added of as usual some "tragedy" happening to keep MaNan apart in some sense...eventually I resigned myself to it...also cuz to their credit they've performed this track well...actually damn them that is half the problem...lol...they make it tougher to crib when they sincerely perform out a track like this...even for an expert cribber like myself :P

You know waise, ZR...I've seen so many shows and trust me compared to those, they still gave a pretty good payoff to the audience in terms of the confession and the aftermath with Jeena Jeena and all...yes there was no happily ever after but the way they deepened their relationship was quite touching...most shows usually go the other route and butcher in the name of adding a "twist" instead.

If Nandu's smile is back, automatically the whole KY2 universe will start glowing as good as fireflies IMOLOL...it's actually well and truly sad to see her like this...breaks our heart as much as Manik's :((

I have a love/hate relationship with this post confession track LOL I love it for the AMAZING performances we got to see by PaNi and also for the brilliant execution but I also hate it sometimes because of the mess it left behind in the aftermath!

But can't complain, it did give a whole new depth to MaNan and their love. I fell in love with their love in a whole new way.

Lol I don't really compare ky2 to other desi shows, I kinda view it as a standalone and I guess that's where so much expectation and disappointments come from. I think I'm gonna go watch the confession epics again, the couch scene should make me feel better Day Dreaming

Hayee Nandini ka smile kab aayega Cry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vibha007-Rutu01MuratHayatshibzAreYaar

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

@Rutu: Yep Soha track was by Watwanis and they sorta started the Pandit track but left halfway...they write more social issues stuff while Lalsa seems to be more on the melodramatic side of things. 

Ok so finally some relief then !!!!  Big smile Hope the mangalore / Amms track is written by them 

Edited by Rutu01 - 21 May 2015 at 2:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayat

-Vibha007- Goldie
-Vibha007-
-Vibha007-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=zrn1312]

LOL I hear ya...yes that is why a lot of ppl are out of patience now cuz some of them stuck through the FC drag literally for the payoff...and while the payoff did sort of come through in terms of the confession, but the "happily ever after" didn't...lol and well realistically speaking agar woh ho gaya toh phir show hi khatamLOLLOL

So while I too felt irritated at first with this latest drama they added of as usual some "tragedy" happening to keep MaNan apart in some sense...eventually I resigned myself to it...also cuz to their credit they've performed this track well...actually damn them that is half the problem...lol...they make it tougher to crib when they sincerely perform out a track like this...even for an expert cribber like myself :P

You know waise, ZR...I've seen so many shows and trust me compared to those, they still gave a pretty good payoff to the audience in terms of the confession and the aftermath with Jeena Jeena and all...yes there was no happily ever after but the way they deepened their relationship was quite touching...most shows usually go the other route and butcher in the name of adding a "twist" instead.

If Nandu's smile is back, automatically the whole KY2 universe will start glowing as good as fireflies IMOLOL...it's actually well and truly sad to see her like this...breaks our heart as much as Manik's :((

@ bold - so so so true. Even the simplest scenes -they shine. 
@red - thinking about it... Hmmm.. Yes it actually has!!! The transition from she is driving me crazy - to dont distract me- to physical attraction- to i trust you - to cant live with you but cant live without you- to I love you humesha - to this. Its been a wonderful evolution. The CV have really done a great job there.

Edited by URnotThisBody - 21 May 2015 at 10:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indulekha00DivyaMukhi

-Vibha007- Goldie
-Vibha007-
-Vibha007-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shibz

Once Nandini is back to normal she needs to reminisce the confession night and they continue their courtship period from there.. leaving back the bitter memories n just recollecting the beautiful ones..Day Dreaming

Waise toh they should be showing Nandu wanting to make it up to Manik BIG TIME after her recovery...given the way she is and how sensitive she is to his hurt...UNLESS they throw in yet another TWIST as usual to stop anything from moving forward...lol...
s
Isnt this entire thing set for the BIG CONFESSION from Nandini's end!!!
And i'm sure the writers will do a good job there and like someone mentioned all this will not look so dragged in the hindsight!! Hoping thats the caseLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyaMukhi

Zoya_09 IF-Dazzler
Zoya_09
Zoya_09

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Mornin Yaariyans!
Is there a new ep 2day?
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Manik-Nandini:ClapHugHeart
They make everything about the show worth watching... And they take everything directly into our hearts leaving our minds thinking about them even long after watching the episode...Smile

A sad Nandu makes sad Manik making a sad KY2... Thus I am sad too...Ouch

Nandu's stubbornness in choosing to be doomed in her own gloom and not ready to give a chance that everyone asking her to giveOuch... She is the strong person everyone believes her to be but she says she doesn't have the strength to fight and has been drained out!!! And if at all she needs to gather herself, she wants to do it alone!!! Though she may need him by her side in the due course, she is not ready to take the pressure inside her to be built up, by hurting him now and then unknowingly wiht her acts...Ouch

Manik's helplessness on not being able to give her the time that he asks her to take Ouch... Trying everything in his capacity to get her out of her state as soon as possible... And he wants to be the healer for her!!! And he doesn't want to let her be alone in this and wants to be by her side whenever she needs him... And he is ready to be hurt in the process as well...Ouch

OMG!!! These two create so much tension among themselves leaving me worried and concerned as well... Ermm

And the tension is so evident when they felt each other's proximity so close, sharing their need for each other... It wasn't a carefree share of feelings... She was concentrating on her leaving and he was worried whether she is ok with his action... They need to get to their carefree moments somehow where nothing else runs in their minds except their feelings for each other... Ermm

Though this tension is really killing, it's good and needed for them to reach where they have to... But let their plane land there on time without making the journey stretched...Smile

DivyaMukhishibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Cabir-Nandini: Hug
Whatever Cabir said should have been Nandu's own thoughts, if she was in her normal mode... Cabir must be the inner conscience of Nandu herself... Yes, she has to find her strength for Manik... Now she being in a state thinking nothing possible from her side, Cabir is needed to pull out "THE NANDINI" thoughts for her...Clap
It was good to see FAB5 trying their best for Nandini's recovery mode... And as Manik says she's really being hard to be impressed... And the list of instruments that Manik lined up on the stairs should have really cracked up Nandu...LOLLOL

DivyaMukhishibz

Go to top