Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 93)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

Sometimes i wish these serials had limited episodes ( 200- 250 hi sahi) .The 2-3 weeks have had really touching poignant moments but dragging it makes it totally lose  its credibility. Its actually such a nice situation concept wise you know ..the boy who ALWAYS expresses himself with ' touch ' and music.. And his lady is averse to the very music that got them together. 
I've always loved abhimaan movie. It had a similar situation. Little melodramatic but well that was the 70's.
Dragging it just takes the substance of the entire thing. I get that its just two 'serial' days. But still this had so much scope than the soha track. 

Exactly! That's why I'm liking the track because I'm liking how Manik who always expressed emotions through touch cannot be doing that now.. it's like a test for him.. n the sadist me is enjoying it.. you can actually feel the pain.. but a little drag is there.. n the FC track has pushed our patience to its limits!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vibha007-Rutu01noor321SenpooAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Not saying this just to flatter you but you have a way with words that's just so Day Dreaming

Lol the thing is after 200 something episodes is it too much to ask for them to be together and happy? Especially considering how fatigued the viewers are from the FC days, like I know the episodes are lighthearted now but there's an underlying sadness and tension there too. I'm not saying I don't appreciate what's being shown now just I feel a little melancholy too Confused Lol not sure if I'm able to explain myself properly!

I think we as audience are just spoiled when it comes to MaNan. Like right now they are together, but they've actually gotten far more action when they were NOT together LOL

Aww thanks :)  LOL I seem to be in the mood to blab aajkal...let's see how long it lasts...lol

No, you are not asking for too much...it's at the back of everyone's minds this very thing you're asking for...lol...cuz after all the trials and tribulations, everyone wants to see these two simply happy for a bit...but sad truth is that shows don't run on that...lol...a conflict, a tension keeps ppl intrigued somehow...that is why they put in all this. 

So right now even though there is a poignancy in the scenes I appreciate, that underlying tension never lets me get a fully satisfied vibe...it's a lingering slightly dissatisfied feeling. 

And well I guess we'll have to make peace with it for now cuz the confession epis were the ones meant to satisfy us in terms of HAPPY times...for nowLOL

And inka toh aise hi chalta rahega jab tak show chalega...bottom line being ki ACTION toh milta hi rahega...to various degreesLOL

I honestly wouldn't really call these epis "light"...I can't call any epi light jismein Nandu ki smile missing hai...I remember those two merger epis when we didn't get to see her for two days and then when she returned with the stargazing scene, her smile was like LUMINESCENT in those epis...she makes the entire epi glow with that smile...and well with that missing right now, with a Nandu almost a shell of her usual self...the epis can't ever really be considered light hearted for real...even if Manik is trying and we get random Manshad etc scenes for lulz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vibha007-zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01Senpooshibz

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

Madh island hai na LOLLOL it can pass off for anything in ky2 ...any party , farmhouse even the kidnapping - Madh fort  ..Confused dont know how the mangalore bus n fab 5 ended on that route ...but in short everything happens here LOLLOLLOL

Lol that's where the confession supposedly happened right? Did they actually shoot there? 
I think the first epi was actually shot there wasn't it? I saw a picture of Fab5 from those initial days there Confused
I'm really bad with locations LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhi

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rutu01

Madh island hai na LOLLOL it can pass off for anything in ky2 ...any party , farmhouse even the kidnapping - Madh fort  ..Confused dont know how the mangalore bus n fab 5 ended on that route ...but in short everything happens here LOLLOLLOL

Lol that's where the confession supposedly happened right? Did they actually shoot there? 
I think the first epi was actually shot there wasn't it? I saw a picture of Fab5 from those initial days there Confused
I'm really bad with locations LOL

Yeah the first epi seemed to be shot there ...atleast from the pics its the same but confession i dont think so ...it was supposed to be on Mangalore - Mumbai route but at the police station they mentioned Madh Fort LOL

zrn1312DivyaMukhi

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishaarshi

Originally posted by MaNanFF

Mish we all knew this sonce the time the note came up.LOL
of course v knw...bt was expecting knwn names bt this time a nayi ... u knwLOL watever few lines i read it just cracked me up. lagta hai badi fursat se stalk kiya edt koLOL

What are you guys even talking about Confused

This:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4383390 
LOL
-Vibha007- Goldie
-Vibha007-
-Vibha007-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by URnotThisBody

Sometimes i wish these serials had limited episodes ( 200- 250 hi sahi) .The 2-3 weeks have had really touching poignant moments but dragging it makes it totally lose  its credibility. Its actually such a nice situation concept wise you know ..the boy who ALWAYS expresses himself with ' touch ' and music.. And his lady is averse to the very music that got them together. 
I've always loved abhimaan movie. It had a similar situation. Little melodramatic but well that was the 70's.
Dragging it just takes the substance of the entire thing. I get that its just two 'serial' days. But still this had so much scope than the soha track. 

Exactly! That's why I'm liking the track because I'm liking how Manik who always expressed emotions through touch cannot be doing that now.. it's like a test for him.. n the sadist me is enjoying it.. you can actually feel the pain.. but a little drag is there.. n the FC track has pushed our patience to its limits!

Be it musicana hug, diwali epis, dhruv breakdown epi or for that matter even the time she gets to know about cabir's secret and he hurts her coz he is angry its always been his way of expression . Isnt it. Sigh. Wish these epis were aired liked 50 epis pehle. I surely would have had more patience

DivyaMukhishibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
watch nye epiDay Dreaming Cvs pls gv us another twirl hug by end of this "touch me not" trackEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01noor321SenpooshibzAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

watch nye epiDay Dreaming Cvs pls gv us another twirl hug by end of this "touch me not" trackEmbarrassed

I totally concur...ab toh twirly hug banta hai since by the end of this track, Nandu should be kinda flying back into his arms by all practical calculationsLOL[email protected] you calling it touch me not track. 

Kal I was watching the post fire rescue waale hospital scenes and Manik was giving her such cuddly hugs...I miss their cuddly hugs...bahuttt time ho gaya...confession had everything EXCEPT that one perfect cuddly hug...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01MuratHayatSenpooshibz

Go to top