Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 91)

-Vibha007- Goldie
-Vibha007-
-Vibha007-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
And you know the worst or the best part of it... They writers will come up with one epi with such good dialogues and scenes that all the drag will be forgotten and all loops will be closed haina!!! Isnt that whats been happening with ky2. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01shibzAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

I did like the convo about music bringing them together and fbs of them singing together. 
I get what you are saying .. I think Its the slow pace..seems like a endless loop..,probably the reason i just coulnt connect .

You know i ve caught up with the entire ky2 epis only this past month or so and i'm already losing my patience .hats off to you guys LOL

LOL yes I can understand...I caught up with this show around the time of Musicana epis and right after that they showed a MAJOR drag of like one night being stretched out to two weeks worth of episLOL...after having marathoned the show within a week and then getting to a point where story barely moved for 2 weeks, even I felt impatientLOL...you will feel the pinch initially a lot after having had a lot of epis to watch and then having wait for new epis and show draggingLOL

Actually since past two weeks thanks to MTV uploading the epis late, I've  been catching up on the epis late too...that way I get to watch 2-3 in a row and I've realized I seem to appreciate the show more thenLOL

The endless loop is a sad truth actually now...lol you kinda learn to accept it and resign yourself to it...they want to keep the story goingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vibha007-Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

you're right! See how u connected the phone ring to the Pandit's phone ringing when she was kidnapped! And I didn't remember.. thanks to the exhausting tracks back to back.. taking a toll on my memoryGeek That's another reason for asking 5 days a week.. I'm bound to forget a lot of things if this issue takes more time to sort out.

From a 3rd person's perspective ppl are going to term Nandu as ungrateful.. but Manik wouldn't. We do try to do everything in our power when it comes to our loved ones.. I understand Nandu's state when she comes across a little selfish but she wants it for her sake as well as Manik's.. It's only her reactions that confuses me.. I still got what you said about the touch and agree her running away every time in the end after it seems like she is actually getting back to normal is confusing.

LOL I'm surprised that I remember...actually wait it's also cuz I frankly was loving the epis those 2 weeks...lol it was quite a COMEBACK for KY2 after the FC so I vividly remember the episLOL

Yes you do have a point about the 5 day a week helping keep the continuation and momentum of the connect better. 

Yes, from an outside perspective ppl are bound to sympathize more with Manik for his efforts...even though the situation is realistic that Manik would do anything for the girl he loves and even Nandu's state is understandable in that she needs to do this for both their sakes...she wants to recover from this both for herself and also cuz it kills her to watch Manik put himself though this for her...

Her reactions are not fully in her control right now, poor thing...baaki writers ke haath mein hai. 

Rutu01DivyaMukhiMuratHayatshibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

And you know the worst or the best part of it... They writers will come up with one epi with such good dialogues and scenes that all the drag will be forgotten and all loops will be closed haina!!! Isnt that whats been happening with ky2. 
True damage control seems to be happening here. FC drag was too much for any normal viewer to digest but from past few weeks episodes have poignancy. The show has to run for another 6 months so let's see what happens next.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vibha007-Rutu01shibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Lol sure, call me ZR!

Well Nandu most probably will have her fireflies with her so fingers crossed for them GLOWING LOL

CC posted another video from that crossroad in film city, so looks like they're been shooting there all day. This PH will never have the budget for Mangalore so bus se hi kaam chalana pager LOL And her promise clearly said "you won't follow me to Mangalore" sooo...
If Mangalore happened it would've been over soon since budget, but if Ams comes to SPACE Confused 

They were right when they said "be careful what you wish for" LOL

You think so?  It's like they conveniently make the fireflies DISSAPEAR when MaNan are supposed to be in angst mode so as not to get Nandu into her AWED IN LOVE mode cuz the fireflies automatically do that for her with Manik aroundLOL...so I'm not sure if she'll be taking the fireflies with her. 

Yeah Ams coming to SPACE is kinda making everyone waryLOL...cuz the character is full on clichedLOL

zrn1312Rutu01MuratHayatshibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

You think so?  It's like they conveniently make the fireflies DISSAPEAR when MaNan are supposed to be in angst mode so as not to get Nandu into her AWED IN LOVE mode cuz the fireflies automatically do that for her with Manik aroundLOL...so I'm not sure if she'll be taking the fireflies with her. 

Yeah Ams coming to SPACE is kinda making everyone waryLOL...cuz the character is full on clichedLOL
[/QUOTE] 
LOL ...when most of us resigned ourselves to watch the mangalore track hoping it will be a hide n seek fun short track they got amms to SPACE ConfusedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpooshibz

angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
as i guessed the rumour he was talking abt was ppl assumin him.to be doing jdj.. sad he is not doing when he was offered and seeing his interest in dance Ouch maybe wean expect him.next yr as he has started taking classes
MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

LOL ...when most of us resigned ourselves to watch the mangalore track hoping it will be a hide n seek fun short track they got amms to SPACE ConfusedLOLLOL
yes i was excited abt the hide nd seek partLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01Senpoo

Go to top