Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 90)

-Vibha007- Goldie
-Vibha007-
-Vibha007-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I did like the convo about music bringing them together and fbs of them singing together. 
I get what you are saying .. I think Its the slow pace..seems like a endless loop..,probably the reason i just coulnt connect .

You know i ve caught up with the entire ky2 epis only this past month or so and i'm already losing my patience .hats off to you guys LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SenpooshibzAreYaar

angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by mishaarshi

Originally posted by Zoya_09

Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">

Btw.. remembered something while watching a repeat of yesterday's epi-in the scene after Navya leaves MaNan alone.. they were eating something.. that was so randomLOL</font>

Seemed like it was tic-tac promotion that was badly edited...I read it in the ATLOL

lolz thought peanuts , my badLOL

yes it was chana..Geek
<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Manik n Nandini eating channa? strangeLOL May be Naveli passed it to them.. still MANIK eating channa?LOL</font>

i skipped thay part assuming it to be parth eating chana or whatever LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

I did like the convo about music bringing them together and fbs of them singing together. 
I get what you are saying .. I think Its the slow pace..seems like a endless loop..,probably the reason i just coulnt connect .

You know i ve caught up with the entire ky2 epis only this past month or so and i'm already losing my patience .hats off to you guys LOL
This past month FC drag was shown and seeing the episodes back to back and then comparing old epis to the drag, how did u do it?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpooshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Originally posted by mishaarshi

Dey have to show nandu  healing.. Instead of  a senseless drag nd making her fine suddenly in just  one epi.  Today's last scene was  a progress though
@bold ya nd the manik vs nandini discussions that followConfused

Exactly...they need to make sure there is steady progress rather than drag drag and then overnight fixing the problem. 

See I thought whole week had bits of progress from Nandu...she kinda started bantering with Manik again like in the smiley board scene, the fact that she remembered and regretted the slap...the way she sunaaoed Harshad...the fact that she reached out for Manik's hand in the dart scene. 

But the end result of every scene is Nandu running away from him toh then you're just leftConfusedConfused...and that is the part I'm saying they cannot keep dragging repeating endlessly or it will lose it's flavor. 

THIS!! Right now it's still understandable given the frame of mind that Nandini is in, but they keep on dragging the then the audience is bound to lose interest. Waise bhi most people don't empathise with what Nandini is going through, and her walking away in the face of Manik trying sooo hard leaves a bitter taste in everyone's mouth. 

The touch issue is a very sensitive one, especially when it comes to MaNan since they have their very own language of touch. So if the writers keep bouncing between Nandini being fine with Manik's touch in one scene and flinching away in another, the audience will feel jerked around. I hope they keep the momentum of today's epi regarding this and not have her pull away from Manik next week. Being skittish in general is different and understandable.

Not gonna lie, even I feel kinda deprived these days. And no, I don't mean for there to be a random hawt scene, but just their casual touches are so meaningful, I just miss it LOL

@blue: Exactly...it's a very sensitive and nuanced issue to begin with...even more so in terms of MaNan as you said cuz the way they touch each other anyways is as good as a CHARACTER in the show that if messed with, can lead to more confusions...it's tough for the audience to understand after a point. 

As it is Nandu's issue hasn't been portrayed in a typical fashion...like ppl find it easy to buy tracks when everything is clear cut defined...ki this guy is a rapist, this is the girl that got raped/molested, hence the reactions...but they kept it all more ambiguous in the case of the Pandit track so as it is the audience is confused about how to interpret the magnitude of reactions. 

Nandu is like an innocent baby in many ways so a lot of times they can get sympathy for the character due to that when something hurts her cuz she is so soft-hearted in many ways...but after a point in the face of Manik's efforts, they aren't doing Nandu any favors by dragging this out...she starts to lose on audience empathy. 

And LOL that is their trick...or carrot you could say...they want ppl to miss MaNan ke hugs and touchesLOL...well to their credit, they have tried to put in as much as they can with the storyline allowing...just that like you said, even the way they touch each other is usually so meaningful that ppl never get their fill of it and just want to see these two together and happy...not one flinching away from the other. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01Senpooshibz

-Vibha007- Goldie
-Vibha007-
-Vibha007-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Lol thanks to youtube and ff optionBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyaMukhishibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

ROFL   Show based on kissing?  Seriously? See idiotic comments like this actually make me start to feel sorry for Parth...bande ne kaafi achhi acting ki hai in KY2 and it all gets summed down to "based on kissing"?  Quite unfair to him...is this a reverse psychology attempt to make me feel sorry for the guy?ConfusedLOL

Oh but [email protected] Sanaya fans feeling threatened by SamthaanLOL...oh man, forum mein toh fireworks hote...now we are deprived...sadfaceOuchLOL

Yeah no KJo...probably that is why Parth also reconsidered ki kyun time waste karna jab koi big shot producer hi nahin to impressLOL
They probably haven't watched the show! See the pics in KY2's I-f photo gallery.. 3 of them are of NavShad kissing which shows up below every damn video tagged to this forum-that is what represents the show hereGeek Besides Parth has been tagged as Emraan of Telly.. so they are bound to make assumptions. But like you said..it's so sad.. how can a show be "based" on kissing? Kuch bhi likhte hain log!

Exactly! I am like Dude SI is like 10 times more popular than PS.
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhinoor321AreYaar

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

I'm gonna call you ZR, for the sake of typing easeLOL

Interesting take by both you and Rutu about first epi reprise...and Nandu sure loves her loop closures too...maybe it will be a eureka moment for herLOL...all we need is FIREFLIES to glow again and sab theekLOL

But deffo seems like some kind of dramatic bus scene coming up...most likely to stop her from going only...that sounds more in line with the storyline right now...and yeah Fab 5 helping him is likely tooLOL

Lol sure, call me ZR!

Well Nandu most probably will have her fireflies with her so fingers crossed for them GLOWING LOL

CC posted another video from that crossroad in film city, so looks like they're been shooting there all day. This PH will never have the budget for Mangalore so bus se hi kaam chalana pager LOL And her promise clearly said "you won't follow me to Mangalore" sooo...
If Mangalore happened it would've been over soon since budget, but if Ams comes to SPACE Confused 

They were right when they said "be careful what you wish for" LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibzAreYaar

angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i want them to sort out all issues with manan and concentrate on other tracks...as a filler manan can do romance
LOL aryaman, manshad and nyo equation looks very interesting to me...harshad is way too obsessed with manik and fab5 that it lools like his only motive in life is to destroy..hope the cvs give him a good reason though..loved aryaman today and jotwani can actually act..he is intellig ent to give manshad privacy after their eye saxx LOL

Go to top