Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 88)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by AreYaar

New spoiler pic...the sign on the bus says "To Mangalore"

Thoughts?

It says 'Down the memory lane' so how is it a spoiler pic?

Cuz it's from Parth ya CC ka snapchat I thinkLOL...obviously shoot se hi hoga if there is a bus with a MANGALORE sign on it...this is that Filmcity ka famous main road which we see in all showsLOL

@Misha: lol I don't think koi jungle track hoga...seems either Manik is going to try and stop her from leaving or he might be following her on the bus to MangaloreLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01MuratHayatnoor321shibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Thoughts?

who posted it ???

they might be recreating the first meet scene ...But this time manik stopping nandus bus to let her know Amms coming to mumbai 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vibha007-shibzAreYaar

-Vibha007- Goldie
-Vibha007-
-Vibha007-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Sometimes i wish these serials had limited episodes ( 200- 250 hi sahi) .The 2-3 weeks have had really touching poignant moments but dragging it makes it totally lose  its credibility. Its actually such a nice situation concept wise you know ..the boy who ALWAYS expresses himself with ' touch ' and music.. And his lady is averse to the very music that got them together. 
I've always loved abhimaan movie. It had a similar situation. Little melodramatic but well that was the 70's.
Dragging it just takes the substance of the entire thing. I get that its just two 'serial' days. But still this had so much scope than the soha track. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhiSenpooshibzAreYaar

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Thoughts?

Ooohhh "down the memory lane" does this mean a reprise of episode 1? Like fab5 having a takraar with the bus LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01noor321shibzAreYaar

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Yup.. just like MishaLOL

No wildcard please.. Wildcard is for ppl who are already pro at dancing. Besides wildcard mein entry ke liye bhi competition hota hai.. itna desperate toh nahi hoga to get into the show.

No KJo? then no use! so I'm not sad anymore. Or will there be another filmmaker?

I got to know about some SI fans asking for extra support for Sanaya coz a very popular actor(Samthaan) from a 'show based on kissing' is also participating<---this was their reasonGeek

wat abt her shows. Shows based on "heavy breathing " LOL
 Like niti said itz true PaNi get to act each and every shade. I highly doubt anybody else on indian telly got to act so many variations in just one show. 

Edited by mishaarshi - 21 May 2015 at 11:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01noor321

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Dey have to show nandu  healing.. Instead of  a senseless drag nd making her fine suddenly in just  one epi.  Today's last scene was  a progress though
@bold ya nd the manik vs nandini discussions that followConfused

Exactly...they need to make sure there is steady progress rather than drag drag and then overnight fixing the problem. 

See I thought whole week had bits of progress from Nandu...she kinda started bantering with Manik again like in the smiley board scene, the fact that she remembered and regretted the slap...the way she sunaaoed Harshad...the fact that she reached out for Manik's hand in the dart scene. 

But the end result of every scene is Nandu running away from him toh then you're just leftConfusedConfused...and that is the part I'm saying they cannot keep dragging repeating endlessly or it will lose it's flavor. 

Rutu01DivyaMukhiMuratHayatSenpooshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

Sometimes i wish these serials had limited episodes ( 200- 250 hi sahi) .The 2-3 weeks have had really touching poignant moments but dragging it makes it totally lose  its credibility. Its actually such a nice situation concept wise you know ..the boy who ALWAYS expresses himself with ' touch ' and music.. And his lady is averse to the very music that got them together. 
I've always loved abhimaan movie. It had a similar situation. Little melodramatic but well that was the 70's.
Dragging it just takes the substance of the entire thing. I get that its just two 'serial' days. But still this had so much scope than the soha track. 

Hello and welcome to the EDT...that's an interesting username you've got thereLOL

@bold: Interesting point...yes there is a sense of poignancy there for sure...the fact that Manik is this guy always needing to express himself through touch or music is unable to share either with Nandu right now...the way it kills him bit by bit as she withdraws from him everytime...quite sad...

But the dragging is the silent killer in all this...sooner or later the audience becomes indifferent then. 

Soha track still had a nice backdrop in terms of the friendship track for MaNan...that was light-hearted as a balance...this track is more tragic in nature since Nandu is broken in a sense...the whole show gets plunged into a kind of gloom when Nandu isn't smiling...the audience feels it just as much as Manik. 

-Vibha007-Rutu01MuratHayatSenpooshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Ooohhh "down the memory lane" does this mean a reprise of episode 1? Like fab5 having a takraar with the bus LOL

I'm gonna call you ZR, for the sake of typing easeLOL

Interesting take by both you and Rutu about first epi reprise...and Nandu sure loves her loop closures too...maybe it will be a eureka moment for herLOL...all we need is FIREFLIES to glow again and sab theekLOL

But deffo seems like some kind of dramatic bus scene coming up...most likely to stop her from going only...that sounds more in line with the storyline right now...and yeah Fab 5 helping him is likely tooLOL

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01Senpooshibz

Go to top