Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 87)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

If the writers want to show this then the execution is failing Ouch at least for me . so agree with u its better if they stop dragging it 

I won't say that the execution is failing...but I can see why it would confuse certain sections of the audience which is anyways fatigued from the FC track ka drag...and the more they drag Nandu's reactions out, ppl will feel detached from her instead of empathizing.  Which is also sad given the issue they are trying to highlight. 

This will just end up making Nandu look "ungrateful" in the face of Manik's self-lessness and devotion to her...

And the merry go round will continueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01MuratHayatSenpooshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
New spoiler pic...the sign on the bus says "To Mangalore"

Thoughts?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01Zoya_09MuratHayatshibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Thoughts?

road tripDay Dreaming
hw abt a jungle seq repriseEmbarrassed excluding the punchLOL ya for that manan shud b travelling together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01Zoya_09AreYaar

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Awww Shibz, you were really looking forward to voting for him like a TRUE fan, naa? LOL

Yes, I guess he re-thought about whether he will be able to handle the pressure of both shows...jitna isko dekha hai, waise hi doubtful lag raha tha him managing...lol so good on him. 

But who knows...wildcard ke time tak he might randomly change his mind yet again and enter the show thenTongue

Cuz he does seem veryyy keen on doing something dance related and JDJ is the ultimate publicity platform in many ways tooLOL...waise if no Madhuri and no KJo this year, the season might be a bit of a phuss anyways...oh wait, Sanaya hai...toh phir hyped hi hogaLOL
Yup.. just like MishaLOL

No wildcard please.. Wildcard is for ppl who are already pro at dancing. Besides wildcard mein entry ke liye bhi competition hota hai.. itna desperate toh nahi hoga to get into the show.

No KJo? then no use! so I'm not sad anymore. Or will there be another filmmaker?

I got to know about some SI fans asking for extra support for Sanaya coz a very popular actor(Samthaan) from a 'show based on kissing' is also participating<---this was their reasonGeek

noor321MuratHayatAreYaar

Zoya_09 IF-Dazzler
Zoya_09
Zoya_09

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Thoughts?

Might be Amms in the bus, comin to Space...we still can hope , rite ?
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Thoughts?

It says 'Down the memory lane' so how is it a spoiler pic?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I won't say that the execution is failing...but I can see why it would confuse certain sections of the audience which is anyways fatigued from the FC track ka drag...and the more they drag Nandu's reactions out, ppl will feel detached from her instead of empathizing.  Which is also sad given the issue they are trying to highlight. 

This will just end up making Nandu look "ungrateful" in the face of Manik's self-lessness and devotion to her...

And the merry go round will continueLOL

Dey have to show nandu  healing.. Instead of  a senseless drag nd making her fine suddenly in just  one epi.  Today's last scene was  a progress though
@bold ya nd the manik vs nandini discussions that followConfused

Rutu01SenpooAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

No wildcard please.. Wildcard is for ppl who are already pro at dancing. Besides wildcard mein entry ke liye bhi competition hota hai.. itna desperate toh nahi hoga to get into the show.

No KJo? then no use! so I'm not sad anymore. Or will there be another filmmaker?

I got to know about some SI fans asking for extra support for Sanaya coz a very popular actor(Samthaan) from a 'show based on kissing' is also participating<---this was their reasonGeek

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   Show based on kissing?  Seriously? See idiotic comments like this actually make me start to feel sorry for Parth...bande ne kaafi achhi acting ki hai in KY2 and it all gets summed down to "based on kissing"?  Quite unfair to him...is this a reverse psychology attempt to make me feel sorry for the guy?ConfusedLOL

Oh but [email protected] Sanaya fans feeling threatened by SamthaanLOL...oh man, forum mein toh fireworks hote...now we are deprived...sadfaceOuchLOL

Yeah no KJo...probably that is why Parth also reconsidered ki kyun time waste karna jab koi big shot producer hi nahin to impressLOL

noor321MuratHayatshibz

Go to top