Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 86)

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

So Parth is not doing JDJUnhappy No wonder vehla baitha rehta hai.. but in a way it's good he won't look over-worked.. but still makes me sad a bit.. he really wanted to do it right? courtesy-his first I-f iv. May be he realized he can't manage it along with KY2 where he is required in almost every scene.

Actually it is better for him to concentrate on one thing n excel in it ...ky2 n jdj would have been difficult but you never know ... the makers are able to convince him n we get the news of him participating LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayatshibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

One question - when cabir held nandu n made her sit for the drums she didnt flinch from his touch but manik was hesitating to touch her lips to shush her Confused Also yest when aryaman took the chocolate she didnt jerk back or anything but she was scared of the phone ring !!! yeh kuch samajh nahi aa raha ...can anyone please explain 
Ditto! Why is only Manik's touch scaring her? But glad Manik finally touched her without any hesitance and she didn't flinch either! But she jerked away later a bit..

Exactly if they want to show nandu scared of physical proximity then it should be with everyone ...y only manik !!!! Confused 
yes nd today wen cabir held her hand first she thought it was manik .i mean she dint recognize it as sumbody else. So all touches r basically same  to her .? den y react to only manik.Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01Zoya_09Senpooshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

One question - when cabir held nandu n made her sit for the drums she didnt flinch from his touch but manik was hesitating to touch her lips to shush her Confused Also yest when aryaman took the chocolate she didnt jerk back or anything but she was scared of the phone ring !!! yeh kuch samajh nahi aa raha ...can anyone please explain 
Ditto! Why is only Manik's touch scaring her? But glad Manik finally touched her without any hesitance and she didn't flinch either! But she jerked away later a bit..

Maybe cuz Cabir's touch is platonic in nature and Manik's is not?  A non-platonic touch has a higher probability of reminding her of Pandit and unfortunately only Manik touches her like that right now...uska bad luckConfused
Agree.. but still Manik is just like her family na? the affection, care n concern he shows for her should heal her rather than scare her.. she even jerked at a phone ring while she didn't with Cabir's sudden touch. Besides during the jeena jeena moment in her room she did let Manik take care of her.. But she's healing..slowly..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01Zoya_09MuratHayatSenpoo

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Originally posted by Zoya_09

Btw.. remembered something while watching a repeat of yesterday's epi-in the scene after Navya leaves MaNan alone.. they were eating something.. that was so randomLOL

Seemed like it was tic-tac promotion that was badly edited...I read it in the ATLOL
lolz thought peanuts , my bad LOL
yes it was chana..Geek
Manik n Nandini eating channa? strangeLOL May be Naveli passed it to them.. still MANIK eating channa?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoya_09

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Agree.. but still Manik is just like her family na? the affection, care n concern he shows for her should heal her rather than scare her.. she even jerked at a phone ring while she didn't with Cabir's sudden touch. Besides during the jeena jeena moment in her room she did let Manik take care of her.. But she's healing..slowly..

Cuz you can't go looking for a pattern in things of this nature, Shibz...trauma doesn't follow any set pattern in terms of impact...we can largely conclude that Nandu is skittish right now...yes, the phone ring startled her...maybe also cuz the phone was ringing loudly at many intervals when the Pandit had her captive...

The Jeena Jeena lullaby moment all happened BEFORE Nandu started jerking away from Manik's touch...it was the next morning after when the dam burst post Pandit's conviction when all this started hitting home for her...pehle she was in shock...when she came out of the shock, then all these flinching away reactions started...

And no, Manik is not THAT kind of family to her...he is very very close to her but at the end of the day his touch is not platonic like the touch of a family member...even if his INTENT is not that, it will end up somehow correlating in Nandu's head cuz  he is not a platonic part of her life...it's a complicated psychological issue for Nandu right now...there are no obvious answers. 

But really the writers SHOULD NOT DRAG THIS...or even I'm not going to have the patience or motivation to justify it soon enough if this turns into FC track drag part two in all it's mopeyness.

I feel for Nandu's plight as well as Manik's plight right now...Please DO NOT FORCE ME TO STOP EMPATHIZING WITH THEM BY MAKING THIS CAUSE REDUNDANT WITH DRAGGING.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01Zoya_09MuratHayatnoor321Senpooshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Exactly if they want to show nandu scared of physical proximity then it should be with everyone ...y only manik !!!! Confused 
yes nd today wen cabir held her hand first she thought it was manik .i mean she dint recognize it as sumbody else. So all touches r basically same  to her .? den y react to only manik.Ermm

oh! yes! Forgot to mention that! She can't differentiate b/w Manik's touch n others'?Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoya_09MuratHayatSenpoo

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged

So Parth is not doing JDJUnhappy No wonder vehla baitha rehta hai.. but in a way it's good he won't look over-worked.. but still makes me sad a bit.. he really wanted to do it right? courtesy-his first I-f iv. May be he realized he can't manage it along with KY2 where he is required in almost every scene.

Actually it is better for him to concentrate on one thing n excel in it ...ky2 n jdj would have been difficult but you never know ... the makers are able to convince him n we get the news of him participating LOL
itz going to b other way round. nd bdw ppl on mf r behaving as if itz coz of his bashers he is not doing jdjLOL. matlab kuch biConfused

Rutu01shibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Cuz you can't go looking for a pattern in things of this nature, Shibz...trauma doesn't follow any set pattern in terms of impact...we can largely conclude that Nandu is skittish right now...yes, the phone ring startled her...maybe also cuz the phone was ringing loudly at many intervals when the Pandit had her captive...

The Jeena Jeena lullaby moment all happened BEFORE Nandu started jerking away from Manik's touch...it was the next morning after when the dam burst post Pandit's conviction when all this started hitting home for her...pehle she was in shock...when she came out of the shock, then all these flinching away reactions started...

And no, Manik is not THAT kind of family to her...he is very very close to her but at the end of the day his touch is not platonic like the touch of a family member...even if his INTENT is not that, it will end up somehow correlating in Nandu's head cuz  he is not a platonic part of her life...it's a complicated psychological issue for Nandu right now...there are no obvious answers. 

But really the writers SHOULD NOT DRAG THIS...or even I'm not going to have the patience or motivation to justify it soon enough if this turns into FC track drag part two in all it's mopeyness.

I feel for Nandu's plight as well as Manik's plight right now...Please DO NOT FORCE ME TO STOP EMPATHIZING WITH THEM BY MAKING THIS CAUSE REDUNDANT WITH DRAGGING.

If the writers want to show this then the execution is failing Ouch at least for me . so agree with u its better if they stop dragging it 

SenpooAreYaar

Go to top