Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 83)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

So Aryaman ended up being an old friend of Harshad's...lol yeh toh expected tha...had to be grey shades to his character...guess he might fall for Alya for real in the process of helping Harshad in his lameass plan. 

Dunno why ppl expected differently...kuch toh drama create karna hi padega for the characters to fight through...everyone isn't automatically a psycho...lol...you can tell which ones are psychos from their initial scenes only...
You could tell from the beginning that Soha n Pandit are psychos?LOL

Oh! yes I like this Aryamann angle in the story! Actual drama involving Harshad. So something starts today..
for ppl who missed the dramaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01SenpooAreYaar

Indulekha00 Senior Member
Indulekha00
Indulekha00

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

So with this week nd the last scene can v take it as nandu got over her touch issues?Ermm

LOL nope...I doubt...cuz even in the dark scene, she reached out to hold Manik's hand...but she was still hesitating later again...I think this stuff comes and goes for her right now...she tries to be brave and ultimately she does have this intense desire to touch him, hold him too but her trauma overwhelms her time and again I guess.

Writers do seem to be in the mood to drag it...pata nahin for how long.

phir toh the entire week doesn't make sense to me. Everyone esp manik is trying too hard and all nandu decides is to leave at the end Ermm 

Wat manik said regarding her not getting pundit's thoughts  wen he was close to her made me think.  She let him hold her waist nd also kiss . Bt yeah again she just jerked at the end so back to square one

@bold though it is a week and more for us it was just two days since the kidnap 'serial time' LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Haven't I mentioned before that I like his messy hairstyle and miss it too?LOL I also like when fan blows his hair.. But he got a haircut againBroken Heart

LMAO  you a fan of the look look HAWAA HAWAA I seeLOL...yes it was short lived eye candy...he went and got a haircut again...uselessLOL

shibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirages

I have mostly skip watched a large part of last week and this week so i am not entirely sure if there were manan scenes that contradicts my observation.. still what i felt was Nandu is hesitant but okay if she is the one who initiates the touch, but has problem when manik does so. 
in a way the mangalore track , if it happens wud be good for her morale coz there in Aams she will find someone who judged pandit wrong like she herself did... and may be staying away will cure the 'touch- phobia' 

Good observation and as far as I've seen this week, Nandu's reactions are still along this line only...she does reach out to touch Manik from time to time but flinches or withdraws into a shell generally if he tries to touch her...these are the scars from the Pandit trauma making her react like this. 

Yes I also thought the same...Ams would console her about having misjudged Pandit too...it could be part of Nandu's confidence in herself rebuilding and a lessons learnt kinda thing.

Indulekha00Senpooshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged

You could tell from the beginning that Soha n Pandit are psychos?LOL

Dude, Soha's entry involved her all but eating Manik through her eyes...and within 2-3 epis only she dropped some dialogues about how she likes WILD stuff and wants Manik to be wild...toh hints were obviously there which progressively got more in your face. 

Pandit clinched his creepo title the moment he stared at Nandu's ear in one of those epis...uske baad toh confirmed tha.

Aryaman so far has only shown affable easy charm...so no, deffo not psycho material...waise bhi psychos are only reserved for ppl trying to molest MaNan...Aryaman ka target toh Alya haiLOL

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Felt today's epi was the best in the entire week . 
Cabir-nandini their convos always make so much sense loved it. Da fab 3 tried to cheer her up dat was indeed touching.I think niti got emotional for real. It looked so real today her tears nd emotions. 

Aryaman/jotwani...u rock man...abhishek is just good for eyelocks..i hate i just hate da way he delivers his dialogues. 

The best part was the last scene. Hating the song itz too sad types. But the lyrics were apt..." Ho sake toh thoda pyaar jata de"  Again parth was really too gud.(do i need to write this in caps?LOL )My heart goes out for manik.  But wat manik said sumthing on lines " u will always need me"  datz true. nd nothing in negative sense but i dint like dat. I wud have liked it had dat dialogue been followed by "as much as i need u always"

Precap was justClap manik is manik...wow...luvd it to bits the way he said "nandini...u knw ..shez always on my mind"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I even liked How Mukti spoke about her troubled family. Couldn't hear Cabir's and Aliya's bit properly.

When Niti talks, when Nandu is emotional her voice breaks-I like that bit.. so natural.

Seriously! Abhishek is such a let down! He spoils the scenes for me when he has dialogues to sayWacko

I too didn't get that bit at first 'You will always need me'Confused But on second thoughts..may be he meant to say that she is going to miss him..

Btw.. remembered something while watching a repeat of yesterday's epi-in the scene after Navya leaves MaNan alone.. they were eating something.. that was so randomLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Indulekha00Rutu01Zoya_09DivyaMukhiMuratHayatnoor321Senpoo

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Btw.. remembered something while watching a repeat of yesterday's epi-in the scene after Navya leaves MaNan alone.. they were eating something.. that was so randomLOL

Seemed like it was tic-tac promotion that was badly edited...I read it in the ATLOL

Rutu01Zoya_09shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Dude, Soha's entry involved her all but eating Manik through her eyes...and within 2-3 epis only she dropped some dialogues about how she likes WILD stuff and wants Manik to be wild...toh hints were obviously there which progressively got more in your face. 

Pandit clinched his creepo title the moment he stared at Nandu's ear in one of those epis...uske baad toh confirmed tha.

Aryaman so far has only shown affable easy charm...so no, deffo not psycho material...waise bhi psychos are only reserved for ppl trying to molest MaNan...Aryaman ka target toh Alya haiLOL
Soha I thought was just an obsessive fan inspired from real stories..

But Pandit yes.. the look he gave noticing Nandu's earring-less ears was creepy.. Still ppl thought he didn't throw hints of his creepiness and could actually be a potentially good teacher who would bring Nandu's career on track!

Aryamann-Thank God for that! As long as he doesn't fall for Nandini we can be sure he is just a normal character with grey shades like the fab 5. And don't think CVs will turn him into one considering how fed-up everyone is with psychosLOL

DivyaMukhiRutu01Senpoo

Go to top