Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 68

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Ditto! Why is only Manik's touch scaring her? But glad Manik finally touched her without any hesitance and she didn't flinch either! But she jerked away later a bit..

Exactly if they want to show nandu scared of physical proximity then it should be with everyone ...y only manik !!!! ๐Ÿ˜• 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally all girls r here๐Ÿค—..edt moving
AreYaar thumbnail

Ditto! Why is only Manik's touch scaring her? But glad Manik finally touched her without any hesitance and she didn't flinch either! But she jerked away later a bit..

Maybe cuz Cabir's touch is platonic in nature and Manik's is not?  A non-platonic touch has a higher probability of reminding her of Pandit and unfortunately only Manik touches her like that right now...uska bad luck๐Ÿ˜•
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Zoya_09

lolz thought peanuts , my bad ๐Ÿ˜†

yes it was chana..๐Ÿค“
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shahid would have made a really good friend of Nandu from the initial epis.. but he is completely out of plot now.. so no use in the story!

U r rite, watched old ep a while ago n missin badly those funny moments .
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chana ๐Ÿ˜† seriously?
shibz thumbnail
So Parth is not doing JDJ๐Ÿ˜” No wonder vehla baitha rehta hai.. but in a way it's good he won't look over-worked.. but still makes me sad a bit.. he really wanted to do it right? courtesy-his first I-f iv. May be he realized he can't manage it along with KY2 where he is required in almost every scene.
AreYaar thumbnail
Hmmm jo bhi ho,  the more these ppl drag it out and confuse the audience over why/why not regarding Nandu's reactions, the more ppl will run out of patience...such things are effective based on TIMING only...if they've learnt any lesson from the FC, they should realize that.

Even MaNan scenes won't be able to mollify the audience if end result will repetitively be Nandu flinching/running away...that gets tiresome and then ultimately no one has patience to sit there for however many months they want to take in terms of episodes to fix this. 

For now, kaam chal raha hai but the timer is definitely on...they can only push their luck so far.
AreYaar thumbnail

So Parth is not doing JDJ๐Ÿ˜” No wonder vehla baitha rehta hai.. but in a way it's good he won't look over-worked.. but still makes me sad a bit.. he really wanted to do it right? courtesy-his first I-f iv. May be he realized he can't manage it along with KY2 where he is required in almost every scene.

Awww Shibz, you were really looking forward to voting for him like a TRUE fan, naa? ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, I guess he re-thought about whether he will be able to handle the pressure of both shows...jitna isko dekha hai, waise hi doubtful lag raha tha him managing...lol so good on him. 

But who knows...wildcard ke time tak he might randomly change his mind yet again and enter the show then๐Ÿ˜›

Cuz he does seem veryyy keen on doing something dance related and JDJ is the ultimate publicity platform in many ways too๐Ÿ˜†...waise if no Madhuri and no KJo this year, the season might be a bit of a phuss anyways...oh wait, Sanaya hai...toh phir hyped hi hoga๐Ÿ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Actually it is better for him to concentrate on one thing n excel in it ...ky2 n jdj would have been difficult but you never know ... the makers are able to convince him n we get the news of him participating ๐Ÿ˜†