Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rutu01

Counting kisses πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nice 

This they can show in the last epi too.. I don't mind.. by then they would've kissed many times(even if we aren't shown) so it will be a funny cute closure with them fighting about the cheat kissπŸ˜†
Edited by shibz - 8 years ago
angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

For this we again have to get drunk nandu ...only then she will confessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

drunk nandu is my all time fav..niti does that to perfection..cuteness beyond words 😳
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

Directly second base tak pahunchne hi vale the ki 

pahunchne hi vale the ki... director got a call saying show will go on for another 100/150 episπŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One from movie lakshya - agar main kahoon 

Yes it is that... I like that tune... And it suited well for Manik's head nod... And for their cutesie sign convo...
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

pahunchne hi vale the ki... director got a call saying show will go on for another 100/150 episπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

n unnecessarily we were blaming soha till now 
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

This they can show in the last epi too.. I don't mind.. by then they would've kissed many times(even if we aren't shown) so it will be a funny cute closure with them fighting about the cheat kissπŸ˜†

why do i get the feeling that shibz is now just looking for a closure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agar main kahoon i like this song can MaNan sing this together for fun atleast after Nandini gets back to smiling Nandini
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

Great! CVs please see this! And then Manik should take revenge by kissing her in that stateπŸ˜† girls actually have some advantage..Manik was being such a gentleman n not allowing her to kiss him when she was drunk n Nandu toh friendship friendship bolke kissed him in his drunk stateπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† @bold: 🀣 Nandu's "friendship" tag was to keep Manik on hold... Not for her own hold! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Yes it is that... I like that tune... And it suited well for Manik's head nod... And for their cutesie sign convo...

talking of head nods reminded me of holi seq...where nandu gives a serious look to manik for arranging party nd manik's "ooh im scared" nd dat head shake dat bit was too gud 
shibz thumbnail
today's epi also had a loop closure where Manik was teaching Nandu to play the guitar.. while back in time Nandu had once dreamed of this sequence