Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 58)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
So Dhruv is going out for a while leaving Alya to think about him more or to give way for Aryamann to FAB5 or Alya Wink?!

*Poo goes blank* LOLLOL
Pic Credit: ZAHARA LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhiZAHARA.shibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Divya.. that wish of yours won't get fulfilledTongue
But how can they show him to have cured when Rishab would be still suffering from it? They can't because it's linked and needs to be solved together.. involving some drama n high point! So Dhruv's trip will be a flop.. MTV takes writers for granted.. kahin bhi kisi ko bhi apne dusre show mein bhej dete hainErmm

n what was the need for Dhruv to lie?Confused

Dhruv lied for Manik i guess so that manik wont be worried for him.

Also he is going to try treatmeant ...who knows if that would work or not 

But whats with the last hug ???  he is coming back rite???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Not sure whether there is a Mangalore track on, but Nandini gotta go so that her mind can be filled with "I miss Manik" instead of the bad memories of Pandit...
And yeah Manik by default can show up there anytime LOL... And Nandu can be too much occupied with the tension of keeping AMS away from Manik or vice-versa... LOLLOL No time to recollect anything about Pandit... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Nice episode todayBig smile

Browman trolling us..showing how he picks up a fallen earringLOL My first reaction was huh phirse earring gira
but that was so cool ... i was LOLing during that scene ...

Aliya's chocolate bar back to Aliya as a giftROFL Kameena Harshad stole his sister's chocolate from the fridge for NavyaROFL yeh itne rich kids aisi kanjoosgiri kyu karte hain but aryamans reaction was awsome ROFL first impression barbad ...bhaag gaya 

I soo wished Manik came a little before he actually entered the Harshad-Nandini-Navya scene.. Jerk was really rude with Nandu.. not that it affected Nandini.. but if Manik was there he would have broken Jerkshad's teeth! But guess this was not the idea time for dishum dishum.. so it's ok.. I liked the scene that followed tooBig smile but couldn't really digest Manik helping NAVYA in this way!ShockedTongue Nandini it seems is coming back  ..her interactions with harshad n aryaman were so normal ...But Manshad tashan LOL Manik looked so happy to mouth off the dialogue harshad harshad LOLLOL

The audi scene was bliss<3 MaNanDay Dreaming Precap showed jeena jeena.. but was glad to hear a new song.. though I remember nothing but the sukhi padi thi dil something from the songLOL 
Same here LOLLOL i would have loved jeena jeena ...didnt like the humnava song much 

Their Meethi boliyan and Kis taraf hai aasmaan moments, was such a pleasure to see againHeart :') they forgot jaise mera tu seq ...but yeah it was so beautiful to watch the old scenes but again they had to include that pandit in it Angry i guess one more week in the story for nandini to move ahead ...

Overall really good epi.. brings back the early epi wali feels(this week's epis have been like that)Big smile Agree ...but now epis are mostly about good scenes rather than a particular story track moving ahead ...why is this ??? when is the actual track going to start ?? m tired of the slow pace 

My comments in blue 

DivyaMukhiSenpooshibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Arya-Alya Wink: Alya was good in playing with the harmless flirt game with Arya... She's not even doing it on purpose to annoy Dhruv... It was so naturally done and they both aced it well... And it looks light without any serious intentions... Hope they retain it this way, playing a nice game, if they intend not to go anywhere with this duo...Smile

Dhruv's dart game was good... And Navya said it all correct... Everyone wanted to do it...LOLLOL

@ Bold - agree ...wish they keep the flirtations light n not make it serious ..that is more fun to watch 

DivyaMukhiSenpooshibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I couldn't get what Aryamann and Nandini were saying to each other except for the action of him grabbing the chocolate from her as thnaksgiving to Alya... And Nandu become the matchmaker for FAB5... Abhi sought out to her to reach Mukti... Now Arya for Alya... LOL Manik should know this role-play of Nandu... LOLLOL

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Harshad - He makes me laugh though his intentions are not that LOL... His non-stop, "As far as I know, you are not this, you are not that" is so laughable.. He is trying too hard to pull everyone back to his pace and to the spot where he is stuck... He wants all the people's life to go back to where he wants them to be... Is he that naive to not know that life just goes on?! He is so stuck to the history of the characters...LOL
Glad to see Mukti having no reaction to his same old tactics... The three months where everyone went through so many things that changed them all, had to happen to Harshad too... May be he was preserved in an ice box, coming out fresh just the same way he went out...Silly

LOLLOL he looks so lost ..just roaming around space bumping into others n repeating the same dialogues over n over again LOL

DivyaMukhiSenpooshibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged

So Dhruv is going out for a while leaving Alya to think about him more or to give way for Aryamann to FAB5 or Alya Wink?!

*Poo goes blank* LOLLOL
Pic Credit: ZAHARA LOL

LOLLOL You are not alone Poo everyone is blank regarding all the storylines 

DivyaMukhiSenpooshibz

Go to top