Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 57)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Four past episodes before coming to today's... All were sweet and beautiful in their own way... Day DreamingHeart

Manik-Nandini:
One serious moment and one fun moment Wink... They manage to do them all with ease and make them all the more adorable Clap... If the staircase scene was all about their sincere emotion for each other, the corridor/bench scene was all about their sweet attachment for each other... Just leaving me to crave for more of them... Embarrassed
Manik's very very cute head nod and Nandu's cute head peek looking for him... Both are deliciously irresistible to each other and to me as well... Earl grey tea-Filter coffee... Sure the superhit combo - too tempting!!!Tongue

Slap - A new expression of loveWink... Yes, it sure is... Manik-Nandini do it and prove it... LOL

And I like the music background played for these two during their light moments... Agar main kahoon... Would like to see more of such happy tunes paving way for such cutie moments... Big smile

And he needed his source of energy too... Looks like he had been drained out, not getting his sunshine... He needed the hug and he didn't hide behind cover... Instead he asked for it... And there she gave it... The wrapperless/egoless openness between these two - Adorability factor #136274284724... Day DreamingHug

Missing your smile - Sure must have brought smiles in the viewers tooBig smile...

Dart gaming - a new opportunity to touch and look again Wink...

Next time place Pandit's face as the target or get Nandu a chance to beat Pandit left and right... It must be bugging her for all the lost chances of recognizing the creepiness in him and not having to give back then and there...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLaughLove..Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

LiveLaughLove.. IF-Dazzler
LiveLaughLove..
LiveLaughLove..

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Surprisingly I did not notice his brows today! You guys are obsessed with AryamannLOL

Arymann(Expressions) Is Something Good To Our Eyes When We Have Harshad (Expressionless) Around LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpooshibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Cabir-Navya: Clap
Hurraayyy!!! Navya did it!!!! Drama or high drama, no bother... She had to do it and she did it Clap... That's all... Mommies staying away from these kids are for good 'cos they were only messing it up more... And hope these kids know what they are getting themselves into... Not playfully, trying to bring up a kid on their own... Kudos to Cabir for whetever he is doing... One more strong bondship to look forward to...HugClap
When Navya was wearing the slippers that Harshad had given, Cabir's annoyance was good to watch... And how Navya recommends to Matarani to forgive him LOL... These two are sweet and lovable in their own way...Big smile

Navya has started to be interesting for me and she's getting upto the mark... But Harshad's presence normally makes her dumb and irritating D'oh... Hope she sticks to her new agenda and doesn't get back there all over again... Harshad can do all his drama and villainous act, to spice the show... But let him go back to his wherever land, empty handed...

Edited by Senpoo - 20 May 2015 at 11:20am

harinisriram39DivyaMukhiZAHARA.shibz

LiveLaughLove.. IF-Dazzler
LiveLaughLove..
LiveLaughLove..

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Four past episodes before coming to today's... All were sweet and beautiful in their own way... Day DreamingHeart

Manik-Nandini:
One serious moment and one fun moment Wink... They manage to do them all with ease and make them all the more adorable Clap... If the staircase scene was all about their sincere emotion for each other, the corridor/bench scene was all about their sweet attachment for each other... Just leaving me to crave for more of them... Embarrassed
Manik's very very cute head nod and Nandu's cute head peek looking for him... Both are deliciously irresistible to each other and to me as well... Earl grey tea-Filter coffee... Sure the superhit combo - too tempting!!!Tongue

Slap - A new expression of loveWink... Yes, it sure is... Manik-Nandini do it and prove it... LOL

And I like the music background played for these two during their light moments... Agar main kahoon... Would like to see more of such happy tunes paving way for such cutie moments... Big smile

And he needed his source of energy too... Looks like he had been drained out, not getting his sunshine... He needed the hug and he didn't hide behind cover... Instead he asked for it... And there she gave it... The wrapperless/egoless openness between these two - Adorability factor #136274284724... Day DreamingHug

Missing your smile - Sure must have brought smiles in the viewers tooBig smile...

Dart gaming - a new opportunity to touch and look again Wink...

Next time place Pandit's face as the target or get Nandu a chance to beat Pandit left and right... It must be bugging her for all the lost chances of recognizing the creepiness in him and not having to give back then and there...

Even I Thought Manik Should Take This Awesome Idea From His Buddy And Try Doing It With Pandit's Face !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyaMukhiSenpooshibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Manik-Navya: LOLROFLAgain they cracked me up... Navya's trying to take her serious ride on Manik, with her emotional add-on value and then her eye-rolling... Then getting trapped in her own trap... As always I enjoy their little encounters now and then... Bringing a smile or triggering a laughter in me, with their own special effects!Clap

harinisriram39DivyaMukhishibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Arya-Alya Wink: Alya was good in playing with the harmless flirt game with Arya... She's not even doing it on purpose to annoy Dhruv... It was so naturally done and they both aced it well... And it looks light without any serious intentions... Hope they retain it this way, playing a nice game, if they intend not to go anywhere with this duo...Smile

Dhruv's dart game was good... And Navya said it all correct... Everyone wanted to do it...LOLLOL

Rutu01DivyaMukhiZAHARA.shibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Harshad - He makes me laugh though his intentions are not that LOL... His non-stop, "As far as I know, you are not this, you are not that" is so laughable.. He is trying too hard to pull everyone back to his pace and to the spot where he is stuck... He wants all the people's life to go back to where he wants them to be... Is he that naive to not know that life just goes on?! He is so stuck to the history of the characters...LOL
Glad to see Mukti having no reaction to his same old tactics... The three months where everyone went through so many things that changed them all, had to happen to Harshad too... May be he was preserved in an ice box, coming out fresh just the same way he went out...Silly

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Divya.. that wish of yours won't get fulfilledTongue
But how can they show him to have cured when Rishab would be still suffering from it? They can't because it's linked and needs to be solved together.. involving some drama n high point! So Dhruv's trip will be a flop.. MTV takes writers for granted.. kahin bhi kisi ko bhi apne dusre show mein bhej dete hainErmm

n what was the need for Dhruv to lie?Confused
I was thinking the same. I there was some kind of treatment to the problem Dhruv should have thought about Rishabh too and discussed the thing with Manik. Manik would not have gone with dhruv in any case coz for the time Nandini needed him more. Dhruv and Rishabh are connected by attacks and the relation between the kind of attacks could have helped the doctors as well. But then Uttu aur Splitsvilla, i think the music workshop would have been a better excuse of sending him off. With this new loop created aur confusion badha diya MTV walo ne.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01shibz

Go to top