Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Why are we in a hurry, girlies?! πŸ˜‰ Let the kids not rush through their life... Let them be in their own pace... Their best moments would be what they are living in and we need to enjoy it as it lasts... Remember their friendship phase... 😳

because we're scared of someone quitting the showπŸ˜† actors won't wait! They also need to move on.. so want a nice closure instead of dragfest!😳
Edited by shibz - 8 years ago
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rutu01

Poo watching all the epis back to back seem to be working for u ...for us it seems a bit drag

yes poo... u r kind of lucky dat u dint get to catch up the same day... i always watch again aftr mtv uploads bt this week im not even bothered to check...bt yeah waiting to rewatch the hug sceneπŸ˜† nd ishq bulava dart scene
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

because we're scared of someone quitting the showπŸ˜† actors won't wait! They also need to move on.. so want a nice closure instead of dragfest!😳

Shibz that someone is staying for the sake of the other show for another 4 -5 months😊
MuratHayat thumbnail
@rutu: itz just not us bt others also guessing the same...nandu's" touch me not "wil probably lead to "it"πŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

THats the main reason we want the show to end in july with a nice closure with the cast intact
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Poo watching all the epis back to back seem to be working for u ...for us it seems a bit drag

May be we are not cut out for an episodic show... πŸ˜† I cannot take suspenses/cliff hangers... Such books have to be finished then and there for me, whatever time it takes...
But good story with lots and lots of feel good moments to cherish the memories, adding rewatchable value, will just do fine with me... I can never rewatch the Musicana or Fusion Concert episodes, if not for the lightweight moments added here and there... But the friendship phase episodes are good to watch 'cos the drama was on Navya there... πŸ˜† Yeah Soha happened too... πŸ˜†
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishaarshi

@rutu: itz just not us bt others also guessing the same...nandu's" touch me not "wil probably lead to "it"πŸ˜†

It isn't happening any sooner, keep ur expectations low mishπŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishaarshi

πŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THats the main reason we want the show to end in july with a nice closure with the cast intact

THAT yes... I too don't want it to be going on forever and ever.. If they plan to end the show, they better do it nicely with the characters coming to a nice closure too... 😊 And do we know the end date already?! July?
MuratHayat thumbnail
Reminiscing the farmhouse manan moments... the next day mng while sending nandu off manik's " ye single piece hi kaafi hai mere hai life mein" nd her playfullly hitting his stomach...so blissful. yes their friendship phase was  the best.