Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shibz

🀣🀣..

Poo.. you brought life back to AT! Now it's moving faster again.. Missed you soo much!πŸ˜†

Oh Nammu... You be my life jacket... πŸ€— And madam, wake up.. This is EDT... πŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

It is their life story, Rutu... A documentary of each of the characters... We should be happy that they are not focusing on them sleeping, waking up, brushing the teeth, taking bath, eating breakfast/lunch/dinner... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rutu01

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† smart girl Poo ...i was waiting for the knot opening but that is a distant dream now but what loop closure πŸ˜² ab kaunsa loop closure bacha hai ??? 

I just want the story to move a bit fast ...we are watching the same thing now ...dhruv farewell ...alya bulimia problems ...harshad ka the same old jaap of he has not changed ...n as shibz said inspite of just 2 days nandus trauma seems longer 

add Dhruv-Rishu attacks too..for months they didn't show them.. n now suddenly they bring the attacks back.. but we still have no clue of the reason behind their attacksπŸ˜•

Only this week's epis have been light.. that is just 3 days.. n you want drama already?πŸ˜† They can spice up the story a bit from next week.. till then I don't mind it light.. but yes the pace needs to improve.

shibz thumbnail

Oh Nammu... You be my life jacket... πŸ€— And madam, wake up.. This is EDT... πŸ˜†

oops! Everyone keeps doing AT ATπŸ˜†.. as a result I also type AT
Rutu01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

Dhruv Rishabs attack were brought back just to send off Dhruv πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

This 3 days ...long weekend ...and we already had spoilers ...guess that was has made me impatient. And @ Bold - thats what i m saying start the story πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n by drama i meant a proper track to start ...i dnt even mind mangalore now πŸ˜† but start that 

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are we in a hurry, girlies?! πŸ˜‰ Let the kids not rush through their life... Let them be in their own pace... Their best moments would be what they are living in and we need to enjoy it as it lasts... Remember their friendship phase... 😳
shibz thumbnail

that's true😑 first attack at Nandini's place was to tell us that they still remember.. n the last attack, to send Dhruv off!πŸ₯±

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why are we in a hurry, girlies?! πŸ˜‰ Let the kids not rush through their life... Let them be in their own pace... Their best moments would be what they are living in and we need to enjoy it as it lasts... Remember their friendship phase... 😳

The friendship phase was love😳
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dhruv Rishabs attack were brought back just to send off Dhruv πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

This 3 days ...long weekend ...and we already had spoilers ...guess that was has made me impatient. And @ Bold - thats what i m saying start the story πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n by drama i meant a proper track to start ...i dnt even mind mangalore now πŸ˜† but start that 

Dis week was kind ofπŸ₯± for me...yes nw even im in for mangalore track. Coz of the spoilers that nandu will b hiding manik frm ams. So hopefully manik ends up sharing nandu's room nd sumthng like farmhouse events😳
Rutu01 thumbnail

Poo watching all the epis back to back seem to be working for u ...for us it seems a bit drag