Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 40)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Good point about the blank promise...isi din ke liye bachaya tha...lol they were setting up Mangalore track since the confession epis onlyLOL
I was thinking the same.. I actually can't believe CVs ne itna dur ka socha hai.. Do they even remember the blank promise? whoa!

oh n Thank God Nandini informs Manik before leavingBig smile
So all's well..

As much as I feel sad for Manik..I'm liking this track.. she not letting him touch her.. His hesitance to touch her.. *ouch* that must be hurting him so much but he loves her so he won't let her go.. like you said in your 'fav moments of last week' the distance Manik allows b/w him and Nandini is only so much his big heart could approveLOL

Yesterday when she touches his cheek he goes to kiss her palm or just breathe may be and she pulls back. Loved that scene.. sadist I amEvil Smile

But I'm still confused as to why Nandu is scared to make physical contact with Manik.. Can you explain?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01MuratHayat

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

Have the writers decided to include everything what the fans demand ???Unhappy

yeah! n I'm not really liking it! there's no suspense element.. it's like fans dictating the show! starting from Nandu's break-down! They couldn't give a break-down explaining Nandu's weird behaviour since Valentine-hate-hope track so they decide to get her kidnapped n traumatize herErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Good point about the blank promise...isi din ke liye bachaya tha...lol they were setting up Mangalore track since the confession epis onlyLOL
I was thinking the same.. I actually can't believe CVs ne itna dur ka socha hai.. Do they even remember the blank promise? whoa!

So all's well..

As much as I feel sad for Manik..I'm liking this track.. she not letting him touch her.. His hesitance to touch her.. *ouch* that must be hurting him so much but he loves her so he won't let her go.. like you said in your 'fav moments of last week' the distance Manik allows b/w him and Nandini is only so much his big heart could approveLOL

Yesterday when she touches his cheek he goes to kiss her palm or just breathe may be and she pulls back. Loved that scene.. sadist I amEvil Smile

But I'm still confused as to why Nandu is scared to make physical contact with Manik.. Can you explain?

You guys seriously think this is dur ki soch ??? LOL i believe they keep everything open ended so that they can conveniently bring it back as per the story demand ... C sohas death ...pandit case...abhi death ...even they might come back in future when there is some dearth of villians in the story LOL 

The hope tree kiss pic might be shown in mlore track when nandini is missing manik LOL

@ Bold - even i want to know ...n y was she so scared of the phone ring today ???

MuratHayatshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Navya ACTUALLY WEARS THE SHOES her Harshadji brought for her!ShockedWacko

Uttu and Abhishek both act the same when it comes to emotional scenes.. can't say who is better/worse.

Ishq bulawa+Manik's shorts=Storeroom memories taaza hogayeDay Dreaming but thank God it was just the music.. Phew!

Rutu01ZAHARA.

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged

So all's well..

You guys seriously think this is dur ki soch ??? LOL i believe they keep everything open ended so that they can conveniently bring it back as per the story demand ... C sohas death ...pandit case...abhi death ...even they might come back in future when there is some dearth of villians in the story LOL 

The hope tree kiss pic might be shown in mlore track when nandini is missing manik LOL

@ Bold - even i want to know ...n y was she so scared of the phone ring today ???

ok.. I am shallow... Hope tree kiss pic??? yeh kab aaya... EmbarrassedLOL
MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged

So all's well..

[/QUOTE] hahha lol shibz even im liking that ...sadist usLOL  i want him to really get frustrated at nandu's touch me not mode LOL dis shud happen in manglore track. 
ya rutu even  i dint get that phone ring thing.  bt finally in  dart scene she held his hand frm back. Dat was cuteEmbarrassed

Rutu01shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Pri.. The kissie selfie(Manik's reaction seeing the hope seeds' growth pic in Nandu's phone) the day before the FC.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Have the writers decided to include everything what the fans demand ???Unhappy

yeah! n I'm not really liking it! there's no suspense element.. it's like fans dictating the show! starting from Nandu's break-down! They couldn't give a break-down explaining Nandu's weird behaviour since Valentine-hate-hope track so they decide to get her kidnapped n traumatize herErmm

Actually i think they failed in the execution of  pandit nandini track hence the kidnapping drama to show her breakdown n trauma.

But m actually scared of what the fans might demand now Confused LOL And why this sudden need to cater to fans demand ??? 

What were the writers thinking when they got harshad n aryaman in space ...I m sure no one is interested to watch harshad navya drama alone ...manshad tashan is necessary n aryaman cant be just for alya to flirt with ...so this mlore track seemed to be sudden addition. 

Or we are really overthinking LOL mlore track hoga bhi nahi ...we can never really trust the precap n promos ...as per our experience they are sometimes misleading. 

MuratHayatshibz

Go to top