Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 34)

angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Joined: 18 May 2012
Posts: 744

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Aristotle must be turning in his grave, matlab kya interpretation nikalaD'oh
BTW he deleted that dance practice video from his instaROFL


i have a feeling that he is not participating in jdj and the rumour he is talking abt is that..maybe thats y he deleted the video

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 7331

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

Originally posted by Zaya.priyanka

Okkk... I didnt come for one day ( not that anyone missed me)Unhappy... So much happened... Kya kya ho raha hai idhar bai?????

Also precap what did nandini say to manik .
 I couldnt hear properly
 
Hi Pri Smile

Precap -

 nandini - jo bhi tum kar rahe ho it must be difficult for u 
Manik - mujhe koi farak nahi padta if its hurting me 
N - mujhe farak padta hai tum mere wajah se hurt hue ho
M - tumhe time chahiye sochne k liye its ok 
N - But akele ...Mai mangalore jaa rahi hun ...i need to go 



Thank u so much... But whats the new promo... I didnt find any link here
Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 4757

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelrj

Originally posted by zrn1312

Aristotle must be turning in his grave, matlab kya interpretation nikalaD'oh
BTW he deleted that dance practice video from his instaROFL


i have a feeling that he is not participating in jdj and the rumour he is talking abt is that..maybe thats y he deleted the video
 

Yeah even in todays TOI ...there is no mention of Parth in the list of participants 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 4757

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya.priyanka

Originally posted by Rutu01

[
Hi Pri Smile

Precap -

 nandini - jo bhi tum kar rahe ho it must be difficult for u 
Manik - mujhe koi farak nahi padta if its hurting me 
N - mujhe farak padta hai tum mere wajah se hurt hue ho
M - tumhe time chahiye sochne k liye its ok 
N - But akele ...Mai mangalore jaa rahi hun ...i need to go 



Thank u so much... But whats the new promo... I didnt find any link here
 

promo link - no idea 
wu was just posted 
LiveLaughLove.. IF-Dazzler
LiveLaughLove..
LiveLaughLove..

Joined: 27 October 2011
Posts: 3778

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya.priyanka

Originally posted by Rutu01

Originally posted by Zaya.priyanka

Okkk... I didnt come for one day ( not that anyone missed me)Unhappy... So much happened... Kya kya ho raha hai idhar bai?????

Also precap what did nandini say to manik .
 I couldnt hear properly
 
Hi Pri Smile

Precap -

 nandini - jo bhi tum kar rahe ho it must be difficult for u 
Manik - mujhe koi farak nahi padta if its hurting me 
N - mujhe farak padta hai tum mere wajah se hurt hue ho
M - tumhe time chahiye sochne k liye its ok 
N - But akele ...Mai mangalore jaa rahi hun ...i need to go 



Thank u so much... But whats the new promo... I didnt find any link here

https://www.facebook.com/MTVKaisiYeYaariaan/videos/vb.846999992006506/951295604910277/?type=2&theater
 Check This Link 
Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 4757

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Have the writers decided to include everything what the fans demand ???Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117509

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

Have the writers decided to include everything what the fans demand ???Unhappy



ROFL   Koi shaq?   Most fans would be happy about it, no?  That's what most shows ke fans crib about naa...that writers don't listen to them, writers don't listen to them...yahaan toh writers take that very LITERALLY and listen to and incorporate EVERY demandLOL


Only catch is that it can be a hit or a miss...lol ab itna risk toh allow karna padega when fans are the ones dictating show ki storylinesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01shibz

blazingflame Senior Member
blazingflame
blazingflame

Joined: 05 October 2014
Posts: 764

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Originally posted by s45ve7

sorry to butt in but can i join this place?


u shud take permission frm serendipity . And next sumbit the approval letter here and then u can join from next mondayStern Smile

lol just kiddingLOL u can surely join the discussion nd also share ur views anytimeEmbarrassed
thank u i am sheetal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharRutu01MuratHayatshibz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| : Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan : VM/FF/SS/OS Index : || (UPD: 16.12.16)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Lianaa   Replies: 118   Views: 184800

Lianaa 118 184800 15 May 2017 at 9:11pm by Kritika_warrior
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Creations Gallery#4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: Lianaa   Replies: 1134   Views: 151951

Lianaa 1134 151951 25 June 2015 at 1:49pm by Koeli_Appy
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -.serendipity.-   Replies: 1190   Views: 74446

-.serendipity.- 1190 74446 02 June 2015 at 10:22pm by Senpoo
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Anarkali.   Replies: 1197   Views: 49613

-Anarkali. 1197 49613 29 May 2015 at 1:39pm by Ribelle
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Written Update 26th May 2015

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 1   Views: 2912

*Dev.* 1 2912 27 May 2015 at 12:52pm by MysticRiver

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index