Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Has uttu taken a break or something nd wer is dis aryaman? 
Loved cabira nd his yawning ðŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
Today's epi was not bad.. or is it because I have absolutely no expectations that I'm liking whatever they're showing?🤔

Manik's call to Nandu in the night to check if she is still awake or sleeping.. and him scolding her asking her to just stop thinking and sleeping was cute😃

Next day-the smile bit when Nandu asks "kya mai tini buri dikhti hun" Manik is like "Nai ye mera shakal hai" n makes a similar expression was cute too😃😆

Dhruv ka demand.. not bad..🤔 but laga ye bhi forumwasi's ke demand as Cabir was insisting Nandini to take the dart and hit the board as Dhruv has behaved like an ass!

Nandini asks Dhruv if he can stay away from his friends but what about Nandini? she has also decided to stay away from Manik for a while

I'm kinda sad sad.. sab use chodke jaa rahe hain😵 BUT I'm looking forward to the M'lore track😳
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Shibz, see how well low expectations serve you? :P

I toh am probably going to marathon the epis together on the weekend...that really makes me enjoy the epis better actually...lol

Haha chalo one big vote for the Mangalore track right here...koi toh khush hai...AT mein ppl are regretting asking for the Mangalore track😆

Dhruv is an ass...good riddance to Uttu for now...Aryaman ko aur dikhaao :P
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

R u talking about Arisha named girl?

LOL yeah I was just reading all the backpages and discussions about this...lol this makes it all even more hilarious that he quoted ARISTOTLE over a random HOOKUP rumor🤣   I thought he was oh so "zen" and above all this menial stuff?  PaNi waale shipping rumors pe toh he never opens his mouth toh ab kyun defend kar raha hai khud ko?😆
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

Nandu dint see the hope rxn pic yet. And her blank promise is pending. Dunno wat kind of promise she'l ask for😕

re watched that promise scene again...so manik has to listen to nandu. bt he has to see that in her eyes.. So first he'l agree to watever she says then back off saying he dint see actually see in her eyes...okay  im blabbering on my own.😆..just was watching old epis...

u r still stuck at the hope pic??? arreee BHOOL JAO! it's got to do nothing anymore!
oh yeah the blank promise.. From the promo Manik adamantly tells her that he won't let her go.. but as if! One look in her eyes when she is asking him to let her go and he would melt in a puddle! He will let her go..

one dramatic departure.. "judai..." playing in the bg.. then the same night or the next day Manik also packs his bag n follows Nandini😆

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anu may be to show that he indeed has class.
🤣
This girl Arisha is a new type is suhaagan. She actually kinda copies everything he posts on insta for e.g When he wrote the lyrics of the song with his pic she also did the same on the same day so ppl thought kuchh locha hai and then one of them asked her if they both are dating each other  to which she replied that she is just a huge fan and PP has got a CLASS unlike her🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

u r still stuck at the hope pic??? arreee BHOOL JAO! it's got to do nothing anymore!
oh yeah the blank promise.. From the promo Manik adamantly tells her that he won't let her go.. but as if! One look in her eyes when she is asking him to let her go and he would melt in a puddle! He will let her go..

one dramatic departure.. "judai..." playing in the bg.. then the same night or the next day Manik also packs his bag n follows Nandini😆

BANG ON🤣   Seriously I can't believe ppl still take this "seperation" stuff so seriously😆...sab ek din ki nautanki mein khatam ho jaata hai...with JUDAAAI song included😆

Good point about the blank promise...isi din ke liye bachaya tha...lol they were setting up Mangalore track since the confession epis only😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

@Anu may be to show that he indeed has class.

🤣
This girl Arisha is a new type is suhaagan. She actually kinda copies everything he posts on insta for e.g When he wrote the lyrics of the song with his pic she also did the same on the same day so ppl thought kuchh locha hai and then one of them asked her if they both are dating each other  to which she replied that she is just a huge fan and PP has got a CLASS unlike her🤣

LMFAO yeh ladki KHUD hi keh rahi hai that SHE has no class while P does? ðŸ¤£  Matlab khud ki insult so WILLINGLY? Wow kya fangiri hai...god bless him for such "fans"😆
shibz thumbnail
So am I the only one who is happy with the M'lore track? I don't see why it shouldn't happen now! From the TC article it sounds fun.. so I'm in😆 Besides I'm glad it's not a mission to impress Amms.. but will be a spontaneous move by Manik! 'two birds, one stone' types!
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

Artice says manik will sneak into the institute run by ams nd nandu will b hiding him frm ams. It can actually turn to n light nd fun filled. bt i want fab 4 also to join them. also arya shud join. looking fwd to arya-alya scenes. 

Today cabir's expression as usual too gud while manan were busy. 

haan haan Fab 4 will join.. what will Harshad do in space alone?😆 n why will Aryamann join them?😆 I'm happy if it's Manik alone.. they can have a trip to M'lore later when the college ends!