Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

Pani ...made for each other... only both of them think Parth is super intelligent LOLLOL 

But her answers are a better read than the Parth ones 

ROFL  Oh yeah that nails it...made for each other indeed.

Yes she gave good answers otherwise...I was just amused at the paradoxes in some of her answers...she sounds very anti-love and anti-having a bfLOL  and despite that she is such a romantic in terms of her song choices...she was gushing over Jeena Jeena when it came out too...lol

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

[QUOTE=Rutu01]

ROFL  Oh yeah that nails it...made for each other indeed.

Yes she gave good answers otherwise...I was just amused at the paradoxes in some of her answers...she sounds very anti-love and anti-having a bfLOL  and despite that she is such a romantic in terms of her song choices...she was gushing over Jeena Jeena when it came out too...lol

But what has happened these days to make him super intelligent Shocked LOL

All her tweets are about love but sad n depressing 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
So keeping in line with the current patterns, I guess this is the next song they will play on MaNan scenesLOL

Since Manik will be tadpoing for her to shower him with lowe againLOL

Or maybe they will save it for later whenever/if Nyo plays her next chaal to seperate them...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01shibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Finally managed to watch yesterday's epi since MTV deigned to upload in HQ at long last. 

I honestly don't get the complaints with Aryaman's acting...I think Jotwani is doing a fine enough job of whatever they are giving him...his flirting with Alya was actually natural rather than being OTT cheesy as it usually gets with characters in this show...Abhi and Harshad ke cheesy lines come to mind. 

Dhruv is a total loser...door hi rakho isko Alya se ab...Aryaman-Alya have potential but it does seem like they will set her up for yet another betrayal only and then Dhruv gets to "redeem" himself by playing knight in shining armor second go around *rolls eyes*

MaNan scenes were good...the slaps being the best part obviously...lol...and I loveddd how he said, "That's my girl"...the way he finally got through to Nandu...and later on in the scene with Chacha toh he was like full on uber Majnu mode...lol kahaan woh Manik tha jo gol gol baatein karta tha to avoid admitting to the obvious...now look at him all "khullam khulla pyar karenge hum dono" mode...lol...what confidence, pride and love in his eyes as he spoke about Nandu and what she means to him...no wonder even traumatized Nandu had to crack a tiny smile in the end...Chacha's cluelessness just made the scene amusing...lol

Precap I loved...Manik's support for her through this crisis would make anyone fall in love with this character...and there is the vulnerability he shows in moments like this when he just wants a hug...aww.

Jotwani is good but m not liking the pairing of aryaman n aliya ...thats not going to go anywhere ...n dhruv the third part of the triangle is worst ...cant act ...so diff to understand his expressions. 

i had hoped aryaman to be a friend of nandini ...no rom angle - esp just to c Karan n Niti together LOL 

Manan are beautiful n esp yesterday Embarrassed her breakdown his frustration n then the proud moment to c that fighting spirit back was done so good Clap m loving how they are keeping the treatment light n subtle n not turning this into a heavy drama 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged

So keeping in line with the current patterns, I guess this is the next song they will play on MaNan scenesLOL

Since Manik will be tadpoing for her to shower him with lowe againLOL

Or maybe they will save it for later whenever/if Nyo plays her next chaal to seperate them...lol

The songs of this movie are really good 

New movie ka only one song will be promoted the max n dats adhuri one ...expect to hear that more LOL same thing had happd with the Mr. X song 

When nyo will play her next chal it will be judaai judaai only - the cvs are stuck on dat Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Jotwani is good but m not liking the pairing of aryaman n aliya ...thats not going to go anywhere ...n dhruv the third part of the triangle is worst ...cant act ...so diff to understand his expressions. 

i had hoped aryaman to be a friend of nandini ...no rom angle - esp just to c Karan n Niti together LOL 

Manan are beautiful n esp yesterday Embarrassed her breakdown his frustration n then the proud moment to c that fighting spirit back was done so good Clap m loving how they are keeping the treatment light n subtle n not turning this into a heavy drama 

LOL there is still scope for Aryaman to become friends with Nandu if he gets a chance to interact with her but I guess like in the case of Abhi, they want to establish his side "romantic" track with someone else first or MaNan fans will panic as usual about someone coming b/w MaNan. 

Precisely why I liked Jotwani's scenes with Alya cuz he can ACT unlike Uttu...I liked the casual flirting vibe b/w them without making some kind of grand/epic love story with song sequences and whatnot...like they went uber cheezy with Mukbhi too.

Actually Alya's story is possibly the most interesting one right now...she's got her bulimia issue to deal with...clearly the ghosts of her relationship with Dhruv still haunt her...she doesn't trust her brother...and she is making a determined effort to still be fine as she goes about lightly flirting with Aryaman.  There is meat in that story and it helps that Kriss has improved in her acting a lot too...they can take this somewhere if she has a competent co-actor with her...Uttu is clearly not up for the task...Jotwani still has scope...Aryaman matches Alya better anyways...especially in terms of persona...it was glaringly obvious in their scenes as Dhruv just hung back cluelessly...waise bhi Aryaman has a Manik deja vu about him in a sense minus the need to be angry/bullying all the timeLOL...if they give some depth to his character, there is potential there. 

MaNan scenes were effective yesterday...quality over quantity anyday...and yes I also liked the realistic treatment of both Manik's frustration as well as his understanding with her.

I did really want to see that hug from the precap...lol...oh well...next week it is. 

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged

The songs of this movie are really good 

New movie ka only one song will be promoted the max n dats adhuri one ...expect to hear that more LOL same thing had happd with the Mr. X song 

When nyo will play her next chal it will be judaai judaai only - the cvs are stuck on dat Ouch 

Yeah the music is lovely...the angst is beautiful. 

LOL no I think the creatives are in the mood to milk this soundtrack of Emraan Hashmi's to the fullest too...I'm surprised they didn't keep playing "Humari Adhuri Kahaani" after Nandu slapped him too *rolls eyes* 

Why am I getting the feeling they will play this song on the precap hug next week? LOLLOL  

Notice the lyrics..."Aye humnava, mujhe apna bana le...sookhi padi dil ki is zameen ko bhigaa de"...this is how they will interpret Manik's "I just need a hug" mindset?LOL   God save us from the melodrama...lol

Who else will they play it on? Dhrulya? LOL...gaana toh pucca use karenge...they live for the melodramatic song choices...lol

And yeah Judaai and JoganiyaaaOuch will probably both be back jaisi kismat haiOuchLOL
mehvish0786 Senior Member
mehvish0786
mehvish0786

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged

LOL there is still scope for Aryaman to become friends with Nandu if he gets a chance to interact with her but I guess like in the case of Abhi, they want to establish his side "romantic" track with someone else first or MaNan fans will panic as usual about someone coming b/w MaNan. 

Precisely why I liked Jotwani's scenes with Alya cuz he can ACT unlike Uttu...I liked the casual flirting vibe b/w them without making some kind of grand/epic love story with song sequences and whatnot...like they went uber cheezy with Mukbhi too.

Actually Alya's story is possibly the most interesting one right now...she's got her bulimia issue to deal with...clearly the ghosts of her relationship with Dhruv still haunt her...she doesn't trust her brother...and she is making a determined effort to still be fine as she goes about lightly flirting with Aryaman.  There is meat in that story and it helps that Kriss has improved in her acting a lot too...they can take this somewhere if she has a competent co-actor with her...Uttu is clearly not up for the task...Jotwani still has scope...Aryaman matches Alya better anyways...especially in terms of persona...it was glaringly obvious in their scenes as Dhruv just hung back cluelessly...waise bhi Aryaman has a Manik deja vu about him in a sense minus the need to be angry/bullying all the timeLOL...if they give some depth to his character, there is potential there. 

MaNan scenes were effective yesterday...quality over quantity anyday...and yes I also liked the realistic treatment of both Manik's frustration as well as his understanding with her.

I did really want to see that hug from the precap...lol...oh well...next week it is. 

I have seen karan jotwani in laut au Trisha and he can act well. I think it character just needs more development and layers. Also I'm rooting for Aliya and aryaman rather than dhruv lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownAreYaar

Go to top