Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 28)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Originally posted by Rutu01

Feeling bad for Faisal ..inspite of being a talented dancer they wont make him the winner

Re Parth - i m afraid it will be the other way ...they will show him in hospital or something to justify his time for jdj 

hospital? dey better show him taking sanyas nd leaving for himalayas coz of nandu's "touch me not " modeROFL

ROFL Rutu is right...they will likely use the injury excuse only...for all his "fitness mantra", I don't think he's fit enough for the grueling rehearsal schedules right now...injury is a possibility

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01MuratHayat

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I laughed for a good two minutes when I heard the splitsvilla news. LOL

He's like a baby. What the heck is he gonna do there? 

I WANT Scarlett Rose there, just for the Rose/Dhruv lulz ROFLROFL

What lulz, can they be the endgame please? Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhiZAHARA.shibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Originally posted by AreYaar

[
Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkarTongue...yes to seeing more Jotwani instead of these namoone offscreen...bahut ho gayi Uttu ki bakwaas.

Oh yeah deffo Uttu doing Splitsvilla is far more lulzy than Parth doing JDJLOL...never fails to provide the lulz, this castTongue...Kriss can also throw a googly and join Nach Baliye with her bf...lol...maybe they'll find a dog reality show for all of them to participate in with their doggiesLOL

LOL I read somewhere that Charlie and Amar were approached for nach baliye this season too to be wild card entries, as they wanted someone from previous season, but they denied cause Chalie is doing ky2 right now ROFL ROFL

YESSS to go reality show LOL whatever that may be! ParFy FTW!
ROFL
MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

[
Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkarTongue...yes to seeing more Jotwani instead of these namoone offscreen...bahut ho gayi Uttu ki bakwaas.

Oh yeah deffo Uttu doing Splitsvilla is far more lulzy than Parth doing JDJLOL...never fails to provide the lulz, this castTongue...Kriss can also throw a googly and join Nach Baliye with her bf...lol...maybe they'll find a dog reality show for all of them to participate in with their doggiesLOL

LOL I read somewhere that Charlie and Amar were approached for nach baliye this season too to be wild card entries, as they wanted someone from previous season, but they denied cause Chalie is doing ky2 right now ROFL ROFL

amar charlie r ex contestants of nach baliye. So y will dey call them back. And charlie is a horrible dancer. I don't think she'l muster courage for dancing on a reality show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

true.. but then epis were mazedar too.. abhi toh whatever.. I just want them to get done with the show asap!LOL Do I make sense now? I don't have it in me to watch a never ending saga.. so give 5 days a week and finish it(as if it's going to happen..but stillOuch) one hour epis before the valentines day were amazing in terms of quality! it is just the carelessness of ppl concerned otherwise! They have enough characters to work on for 5 days a week.. in early epis we did not have epi full of MaNan.. yes they needed Manik in a lot of scenes.. but then there were times when other stories were interesting too.. but after a point it became more about MaNan n nothing else.. n now they are kind of getting back on track.. with lesser but qualitative MaNan so they can keep it that way no? I'm just asking for one more epi(half an hour more) of a week.

LOL Shibz, you want CLOSURE...aur woh toh tujhe milne se raha, bete...bhool jaaoLOL...aise shows mein it's best to choose your own closure point and make peace with it...mere liye closure point ho gaya with the confession epis and last 3 weeks...everything else is just bonus...lol

They managed the one hour epis, yes but we have to allow for the fact that that is not something realistically possible to sustain long term...then invariably quality WILL suffer...which it did in the fusion track ...cuz it seemed like they didn't have the long term story properly planned and had pressure to deliver the 5 days a week epis regardless...that is the hit on quality I'm talking about...they are unable to plan the story properly for a sustained amount of time. 

Even the extra half hour a week can feel like part of the drag only if story doesn't move...so I don't see much value to it.  

I think they are keeping their options open with the cast venturing out into side projects and juggling two shows...

At the end of the day, it's business...if the channel puts pressure in terms of TRPs, they will likely bring back the 5 days just to get more numbers...

Rutu01shibz

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I laughed for a good two minutes when I heard the splitsvilla news. LOL

He's like a baby. What the heck is he gonna do there? 

I WANT Scarlett Rose there, just for the Rose/Dhruv lulz ROFLROFL

What lulz, can they be the endgame please? Approve

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shibz

haan finale tak chaar log pahunchenge.. SI, Faizal being 2 of them.. so Parth may or may not be one out of the 4.. the moment Parth won't be able to manage time for KY2 he'll be thrown out of JDJ.. I'm pretty sureLOL

LOL look at you calculating the odds...haha...yes and I have no doubt at all ki KY2 will suffer with his JDJ participation...so it all depends on his coping abilities...not doubting his sincerity and hardwork but this is the same guy who needs to run to some vacation spot or the other every month to "re-energize"...doing two such strenuous shows side by side is not for such ppl...LOL

Ppl like Faisal are trained dancers and still he never managed to juggle two shows when he probably could have in previous seasons.

Then there's ppl like Ashish from last season who really pushed himself to the limits and managed it...cuz the show is a test of both your physical and mental endurance limits...physical maybe Parth will manage but I haven't seen much mental and emotional intelligence from his PR abilities so far...upar se no doubt sabka fav. Lions Media will try to do PR for him again...ho jaayega kalyaanLOL

During his thinking about quitting time too the scenes were affected ...some of the scenes had such ott expressions ..so we should be prepared to see the worst now.

shantellbrownshibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

[

amar charlie r ex contestants of nach baliye. So y will dey call them back. And charlie is a horrible dancer. I don't think she'l muster courage for dancing on a reality show

if uttu can go to spiltsvilla even charlie can go for NB ...when i read the article i wished she had gone ...we could have got a nice break from uttu n charlie in the ivs too but i guess the real reason is something different 

Go to top