Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 27)

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 9022

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by zrn1312

Originally posted by AreYaar


Uttu ki Mummy ne MaNan kiss dekh ke bola hoga, jaa mere Uttu jaa...tu inko bhi outdo kar aur mera naam roshan karTongue


Mummy toh bahaana hai...his despo-ness is like out of control otherwise...


Dhruv's character needs a total reboot...he's a spare part in the show nowadays...me wants more focus on AA instead of DhruvTongue


ROFL ROFL Clap Clap Such sanskaar much wow. I don't get kiss karliya toh phir dikhane mein kya problem this Tongue In that mother's day interview with Niti, Uttu kept mentioning mummy ko bohat bara surprise dene wala soon. Yeh tha kya LOL

Him going to splits villa is even more adieu than P doing JDJ LOL. Even that didn't tempt me enough to want to watch as much as this is!

MannLya ship will sail now, just you watch Embarrassed We'll get to see more of Jotwani onscreen Embarrassed I just hope the curse of the ky2 cast doesn't strike him in the future Tongue


Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkarTongue...yes to seeing more Jotwani instead of these namoone offscreen...bahut ho gayi Uttu ki bakwaas.


Oh yeah deffo Uttu doing Splitsvilla is far more lulzy than Parth doing JDJLOL...never fails to provide the lulz, this castTongue...Kriss can also throw a googly and join Nach Baliye with her bf...lol...maybe they'll find a dog reality show for all of them to participate in with their doggiesLOL

I laughed for a good two minutes when I heard the splitsvilla news. LOL

He's like a baby. What the heck is he gonna do there? 

I WANT Scarlett Rose there, just for the Rose/Dhruv lulz ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01shibzAreYaar

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 4757

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Shibz, tune use finale tak bhi pahuncha diya? I doubt that will happen...yes the channel will promote him and try to keep him on for as long as they can but at the end of the day usko khud bhi thodi akkal dikhaani padegi in terms of PR...and we all know how FABULOUS he is at that...Tongue

And akela yeh hi nahin hai Colors drone show mein...there's umpteen number of Colors bahus, Puneet Issar from Big Boss and Faisal in there as well.


Not to forget QUEEN Sanaya Irani jo ki sabko udaa le jaayegiLOL


With all these ppl in the mix, making a place in the finale is no piece of cake despite all his "salsa" skills. 



haan finale tak chaar log pahunchenge.. SI, Faizal being 2 of them.. so Parth may or may not be one out of the 4.. the moment Parth won't be able to manage time for KY2 he'll be thrown out of JDJ.. I'm pretty sureLOL
 
Feeling bad for Faisal ..inspite of being a talented dancer they wont make him the winner

Re Parth - i m afraid it will be the other way ...they will show him in hospital or something to justify his time for jdj 
MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 5338

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@Anu : doggie show for ky2 castROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117000

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

haan finale tak chaar log pahunchenge.. SI, Faizal being 2 of them.. so Parth may or may not be one out of the 4.. the moment Parth won't be able to manage time for KY2 he'll be thrown out of JDJ.. I'm pretty sureLOL



LOL look at you calculating the odds...haha...yes and I have no doubt at all ki KY2 will suffer with his JDJ participation...so it all depends on his coping abilities...not doubting his sincerity and hardwork but this is the same guy who needs to run to some vacation spot or the other every month to "re-energize"...doing two such strenuous shows side by side is not for such ppl...LOL


Ppl like Faisal are trained dancers and still he never managed to juggle two shows when he probably could have in previous seasons.


Then there's ppl like Ashish from last season who really pushed himself to the limits and managed it...cuz the show is a test of both your physical and mental endurance limits...physical maybe Parth will manage but I haven't seen much mental and emotional intelligence from his PR abilities so far...upar se no doubt sabka fav. Lions Media will try to do PR for him again...ho jaayega kalyaanLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 5338

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01


Feeling bad for Faisal ..inspite of being a talented dancer they wont make him the winner

Re Parth - i m afraid it will be the other way ...they will show him in hospital or something to justify his time for jdj 

hospital? dey better show him taking sanyas nd leaving for himalayas coz of nandu's "touch me not " modeROFL


Edited by mishaarshi - 18 May 2015 at 1:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Joined: 01 February 2015
Posts: 4373

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Shibz, tune use finale tak bhi pahuncha diya? I doubt that will happen...yes the channel will promote him and try to keep him on for as long as they can but at the end of the day usko khud bhi thodi akkal dikhaani padegi in terms of PR...and we all know how FABULOUS he is at that...Tongue

And akela yeh hi nahin hai Colors drone show mein...there's umpteen number of Colors bahus, Puneet Issar from Big Boss and Faisal in there as well.


Not to forget QUEEN Sanaya Irani jo ki sabko udaa le jaayegiLOL


With all these ppl in the mix, making a place in the finale is no piece of cake despite all his "salsa" skills. 



haan finale tak chaar log pahunchenge.. SI, Faizal being 2 of them.. so Parth may or may not be one out of the 4.. the moment Parth won't be able to manage time for KY2 he'll be thrown out of JDJ.. I'm pretty sureLOL
 
Feeling bad for Faisal ..inspite of being a talented dancer they wont make him the winner

Re Parth - i m afraid it will be the other way ...they will show him in hospital or something to justify his time for jdj 
I hope they don't go this way coz i will have to bear crying Nandini and i had enough of it during the hope track.


Edited by MaNanFF - 18 May 2015 at 1:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01shibz

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Joined: 30 November 2013
Posts: 2057

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

[
Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkarTongue...yes to seeing more Jotwani instead of these namoone offscreen...bahut ho gayi Uttu ki bakwaas.


Oh yeah deffo Uttu doing Splitsvilla is far more lulzy than Parth doing JDJLOL...never fails to provide the lulz, this castTongue...Kriss can also throw a googly and join Nach Baliye with her bf...lol...maybe they'll find a dog reality show for all of them to participate in with their doggiesLOL

LOL I read somewhere that Charlie and Amar were approached for nach baliye this season too to be wild card entries, as they wanted someone from previous season, but they denied cause Chalie is doing ky2 right now ROFL ROFL

YESSS to go reality show LOL whatever that may be! ParFy FTW!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownRutu01AreYaar

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar


LOL everyone has gotten spoilt with the 5 days a week format...ppl forget that this show ran for a good 4 months on the Mon-Thurs format when it began...and everyone here can agree that was the golden period for the show...tab kahaan tha "disconnect"?Tongue


This is why quality never manages to sustain on Indian TV...ppl just want to see the same faces continuously as much as possible...no matter what toll it takes on the cast and crew and ultimately the quality of the show. 

It's a miracle whatever little quality this show has managed to sustain in the face of the 5 days a week and even that hourly epis wala month run...


Since sadly the show doesn't look to be ending at a sensible finite point anytime soon, the 4 day format is better to sustain whatever little quality possible. 


And connect anyways can't remain at the same level cuz teh story has also evolved...so we move with the times. 
true.. but then epis were mazedar too.. abhi toh whatever.. I just want them to get done with the show asap!LOL Do I make sense now? I don't have it in me to watch a never ending saga.. so give 5 days a week and finish it(as if it's going to happen..but stillOuch) one hour epis before the valentines day were amazing in terms of quality! it is just the carelessness of ppl concerned otherwise! They have enough characters to work on for 5 days a week.. in early epis we did not have epi full of MaNan.. yes they needed Manik in a lot of scenes.. but then there were times when other stories were interesting too.. but after a point it became more about MaNan n nothing else.. n now they are kind of getting back on track.. with lesser but qualitative MaNan so they can keep it that way no? I'm just asking for one more epi(half an hour more) of a week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| : Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan : VM/FF/SS/OS Index : || (UPD: 16.12.16)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Liana.   Replies: 118   Views: 184065

Liana. 118 184065 15 May 2017 at 9:11pm by Kritika_warrior
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Creations Gallery#4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: Liana.   Replies: 1134   Views: 149289

Liana. 1134 149289 25 June 2015 at 1:49pm by -Koeli_Appy-
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -.serendipity.-   Replies: 1190   Views: 73014

-.serendipity.- 1190 73014 02 June 2015 at 10:22pm by Senpoo
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Anarkali.   Replies: 1197   Views: 49133

-Anarkali. 1197 49133 29 May 2015 at 1:39pm by Ribelle
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Written Update 26th May 2015

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 1   Views: 2887

*Dev.* 1 2887 27 May 2015 at 12:52pm by MysticRiver

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index