Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 26)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
LOL Shibz, tune use finale tak bhi pahuncha diya? I doubt that will happen...yes the channel will promote him and try to keep him on for as long as they can but at the end of the day usko khud bhi thodi akkal dikhaani padegi in terms of PR...and we all know how FABULOUS he is at that...Tongue

And akela yeh hi nahin hai Colors drone show mein...there's umpteen number of Colors bahus, Puneet Issar from Big Boss and Faisal in there as well.

Not to forget QUEEN Sanaya Irani jo ki sabko udaa le jaayegiLOL

With all these ppl in the mix, making a place in the finale is no piece of cake despite all his "salsa" skills. 

Edited by AreYaar - 18 May 2015 at 1:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhiMuratHayatZAHARA.shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I'm not satisfied with 4 days a week of KY2! It's ok if we don't get MaNan always.. But need 5 days.. 3 days' hiatus makes me feel a bit disconnectedOuch N now the track is actually interesting.. so if they don't cover enough every week I will start to feel the drag again.. aaj bhi naya savera nahi hua! Though the epi was good.. had some good scenes.. still this could've been done on Friday only! They have enough epis in bank now! wo black T wala Manik n Nandu ka holi promo wali kurti ke pics had come 2 weeks back!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhiMuratHayat

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Originally posted by AreYaar

Uttu ki Mummy ne MaNan kiss dekh ke bola hoga, jaa mere Uttu jaa...tu inko bhi outdo kar aur mera naam roshan karTongue

Mummy toh bahaana hai...his despo-ness is like out of control otherwise...

Dhruv's character needs a total reboot...he's a spare part in the show nowadays...me wants more focus on AA instead of DhruvTongue

ROFL ROFL Clap Clap Such sanskaar much wow. I don't get kiss karliya toh phir dikhane mein kya problem this Tongue In that mother's day interview with Niti, Uttu kept mentioning mummy ko bohat bara surprise dene wala soon. Yeh tha kya LOL

Him going to splits villa is even more adieu than P doing JDJ LOL. Even that didn't tempt me enough to want to watch as much as this is!

MannLya ship will sail now, just you watch Embarrassed We'll get to see more of Jotwani onscreen Embarrassed I just hope the curse of the ky2 cast doesn't strike him in the future Tongue

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkarTongue...yes to seeing more Jotwani instead of these namoone offscreen...bahut ho gayi Uttu ki bakwaas.

Oh yeah deffo Uttu doing Splitsvilla is far more lulzy than Parth doing JDJLOL...never fails to provide the lulz, this castTongue...Kriss can also throw a googly and join Nach Baliye with her bf...lol...maybe they'll find a dog reality show for all of them to participate in with their doggiesLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01MuratHayatZAHARA.shibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

I'm not satisfied with 4 days a week of KY2! It's ok if we don't get MaNan always.. But need 5 days.. 3 days' hiatus makes me feel a bit disconnectedOuch N now the track is actually interesting.. so if they don't cover enough every week I will start to feel the drag again.. aaj bhi naya savera nahi hua! Though the epi was good.. had some good scenes.. still this could've been done on Friday only! They have enough epis in bank now! wo black T wala Manik n Nandu ka holi promo wali kurti ke pics had come 2 weeks back!

LOL everyone has gotten spoilt with the 5 days a week format...ppl forget that this show ran for a good 4 months on the Mon-Thurs format when it began...and everyone here can agree that was the golden period for the show...tab kahaan tha "disconnect"?Tongue

This is why quality never manages to sustain on Indian TV...ppl just want to see the same faces continuously as much as possible...no matter what toll it takes on the cast and crew and ultimately the quality of the show. 

It's a miracle whatever little quality this show has managed to sustain in the face of the 5 days a week and even that hourly epis wala month run...

Since sadly the show doesn't look to be ending at a sensible finite point anytime soon, the 4 day format is better to sustain whatever little quality possible. 

And connect anyways can't remain at the same level cuz teh story has also evolved...so we move with the times. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Shibz, tune use finale tak bhi pahuncha diya? I doubt that will happen...yes the channel will promote him and try to keep him on for as long as they can but at the end of the day usko khud bhi thodi akkal dikhaani padegi in terms of PR...and we all know how FABULOUS he is at that...Tongue

And akela yeh hi nahin hai Colors drone show mein...there's umpteen number of Colors bahus, Puneet Issar from Big Boss and Faisal in there as well.

Not to forget QUEEN Sanaya Irani jo ki sabko udaa le jaayegiLOL

With all these ppl in the mix, making a place in the finale is no piece of cake despite all his "salsa" skills. 

haan finale tak chaar log pahunchenge.. SI, Faizal being 2 of them.. so Parth may or may not be one out of the 4.. the moment Parth won't be able to manage time for KY2 he'll be thrown out of JDJ.. I'm pretty sureLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Originally posted by mishaarshi

@ red Manan falling in love dis thing i often used to watch old epis to figure out wen nd hw it happened. Manik falling for nandu was clear cut bt y nd hw nandu fell for manik is still out of my understanding. Ya she saw the real manik hiding behind the facade of monster image bt that is not an answer i was looking for. Anywayz love just happend 

Dhrulya i was actually looking fwd to their track aftr the forest kuch kuch hota hai scene. Bt the events that followed nd the way they handled the track was really big disappointment. 
About Alya..krissan is doing a gud job she has improved in her acting  at the same time her character also was shaped well. Hopefully Cvs don't ruin alya-arya track. 

omg I loved that forest scene! I loved how Dhruv had Nandini on his shoulders and he stopped Alya from leaving with his other hand. I just liked that scene! 

But of course, that was just played in such a disappointing way siiigh!

I love Alya and Krissann has improved so much! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01MuratHayatshibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

@ Bold - So true 

But y is the story writing dependent on the no of days its telecasted ??? Earlier also they were good with 5 days a week ...the drag was only during the FC. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayatshibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

ya i felt the same. itz almost 4days gap not 3. Todayz epi was gud bt had it been on fri i wud have loved talikng abt it more bt today i watched it for the sake of watching it. The entire manan scene though cute was very much predictable coz of the promo.Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01shibz

Go to top