Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 20

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shibz

wo toh PH n channel usko rakkhenge naπŸ˜† till it's going to be super difficult for him to manage 2 shows.. if all goes well toh I'm pretty sure finale tak hoga..

that is what m afraid of..ky2 shouldnt suffer bas  ...inspite of 4 days a week its going to be tough to handle two shows ...especially a dance show which will require many rehearsals 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HiπŸ˜ƒ
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaNanFF

Have they decided about the theme?
If not we can suggest them to have PaNi lying on couch πŸ˜ƒ while their hands are entwined, so much MaNanish

It won't be MaNan on the cover.. it's PaNiπŸ˜† reading their tweets I'm imagining the photographers/directors explaining/discussing the theme with PaNi.. n PaNi laughing if it's going to be something weird.. n some fans toh are asking for HOT photoshoot.. baapre!
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Uttu ki Mummy ne MaNan kiss dekh ke bola hoga, jaa mere Uttu jaa...tu inko bhi outdo kar aur mera naam roshan karπŸ˜›

Mummy toh bahaana hai...his despo-ness is like out of control otherwise...

Dhruv's character needs a total reboot...he's a spare part in the show nowadays...me wants more focus on AA instead of DhruvπŸ˜›

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Such sanskaar much wow. I don't get kiss karliya toh phir dikhane mein kya problem this πŸ˜› In that mother's day interview with Niti, Uttu kept mentioning mummy ko bohat bara surprise dene wala soon. Yeh tha kya πŸ˜†

Him going to splits villa is even more adieu than P doing JDJ πŸ˜†. Even that didn't tempt me enough to want to watch as much as this is!

MannLya ship will sail now, just you watch πŸ˜³ We'll get to see more of Jotwani onscreen πŸ˜³ I just hope the curse of the ky2 cast doesn't strike him in the future πŸ˜›
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zahara πŸ€— 
Good to see u after such a long time 

and Bang on post πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Lol knew you would follow uttu to spiltsvilla too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

finale tak? πŸ˜• wat makes u say dat? 

like Anu said PH n channel dono ghar ke hi hainπŸ˜† toh one reason to promote Parth more..another reason is Parth being the latest youth sensation! So they will have the MaNan viewers also for JDJ.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

hiπŸ€—
zahara dhruv/uttu is taking a break frm the show

I know he's going to splitsvilla. CAN THEY PLEASE MAKE HIM WASH HIS HAIR PLEASE. 

on the down side, I can't lol now πŸ˜† totally watching splitsville though haha
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

It won't be MaNan on the cover.. it's PaNiπŸ˜† reading their tweets I'm imagining the photographers/directors explaining/discussing the theme with PaNi.. n PaNi laughing if it's going to be something weird.. n some fans toh are asking for HOT photoshoot.. baapre!

I don't want to see Niti doing any kind of hot scene with khamba uncle. She is a sweet sa bachha. Fans have just gone crazy imagining sunny leone in place of Niti!
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

Zahara πŸ€— 

Good to see u after such a long time 

and Bang on post πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Lol knew you would follow uttu to spiltsvilla too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ahaha theres just something about this guy that really makes me wnt to lol everytime I see him. maybe its because he can't kiss on screen but can go and do splitsville πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and omg, his hair πŸ˜†
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Posting what I wrote in the Manan thread

Okay. Now that my assignments are done and out of the way (finally!), I have a lot of stuff to say about the show. I've been waiting weeks to say this like literally, my fangirls feelings (I don't really fangirl much) are over the roof:

Honestly, I love this show will all it's dumb plots, offscreen drama and randomness. If I think of it as one entity than separate tracks, it's a brilliant show that shows a slice of life. Youth culture, relationships, homosexuality, drugs, sex and everything else that has been shown just brings the show to life. Yes, it's not perfect - each track was slightly dumb in some way but if I forget about that and think about the things that went great, and the way the writers tried to do things, this show does hit the right spots. 

THE CHARACTERS. 
I have a love-hate relationship with the characters. I love Nandini, and I love how courageous she is and I absolutely love the way her vulnerability track is playing out and in connection to Manik's vulnerability. They are both mirror images of each other; the child who had to suddenly mature up and act like the parental figure. Despite the Soha track and the dragged-as-hell Pandit track, what came out of this is that MaNan stayed strong. Yes, shit happened but look at them now. I still can't believe this is the same Manik-Nandini who disliked each other so much in the beginning. But, even when I think of love-hate relationship typically, this relationship has so much more depth. It's not a love-hate relationship for the sake of it; it shows up in their anxieties, their problems, their egos and ideologies. Manik never knew he was going to fall for Nandini. Nandini never knew she was going to fall for Manik. In fact, the way this all happened really makes me think - when did they really fall in love? Honestly, I don't know. Everything was so subtle, so slow that it was like WE as audience were watching their romance unfold as they walked on the boundaries. They're young but full of dreams; this isn't a tale of first love, or whatever, it's the tale of acceptance, maturity and dreams. He dreamt of the stars and she dreamt of fireflies. Sure it's cheesy, but that's what makes it magical. It's symbolism. She's his stars, and he's her fireflies. Both glow. They are the lights to each other's dark world. And I love that.

I remember thinking this when the show first started and Manik and Alya were in a relationship. I loved how they were real about their relationship; sex was a main part - who cares? They dated and they moved on. I like how realistic this is, people break up all the time, but I love how this breakup made Alya grow as a person. She's honestly one of my favourite characters, and yes her story is being played out but I think there's a lot of interesting aspects to her. She's been presented as this typical rich, pretty girl who has her friends and her lifestyle and her hot boyfriend. And then all of a sudden, her boyfriend is not hers anymore, her brother is against them, and her friends are hiding things. When DhrulYa started playing out, I was so excited. I love that their interactions were sweet and just like what friends would do. But I also loved how it skirted around the fact that Dhruv was perhaps falling for his best friend's ex. And she was falling for her ex boyfriend's best friend. Granted, at this time neither of them knew about MaNan.

But then I did feel where the show went wrong was to rush their relationship; there was no need for the angry sex or whatever because it did nothing to the storyline. I would have loved it if it was slowed down so that it played along as Dhruv's insecurities grew and his anger towards Manik was in full force. But anyway, what happened had happened. I just love how Alya doesn't want to forgive Dhruv for what happened (because he was a jerk); and I love how her vulnerability track is being played out. We had Mukti's depression and Cabir's homosexuality and being against the society, we have Dhruv's attacks but I feel like this track is really great for Alya.  It's been hinted from the earlier episodes that Alya loves to look after her body and doesn't really have chocolates. Sure, it wasn't so subtle but I'm really excited for this track. I want it to be an eyeopener for Harshad; that his sister needs him. He needs to forget whatever ill he has against Manik and just be there for his sister. AND WHICH. I'm really hoping Aryaman-Alya have something (it doesn't need to be a relationship) she just needs someone chilled out, who can help her get out of her problems just by being there. She doesn't need another Dhruv nor a Manik. She needs someone who is away from her friends, someone to just give her some space.

I think I wrote a lot here. (Sorry) 
I did read that Utkarsh is going to splitsville (? Lol, I still can't see him in that show but I would defo watch for the Dhruv lols) I think right now is the best time for Dhruv to disappear. Just think it was the best time for Harshad to disappear and reappear. Yes by then things will have changed, just like how Harshad is out of the loop, but I do want a big redemption track for Dhruv. Like a major one.

@ red Manan falling in love dis thing i often used to watch old epis to figure out wen nd hw it happened. Manik falling for nandu was clear cut bt y nd hw nandu fell for manik is still out of my understanding. Ya she saw the real manik hiding behind the facade of monster image bt that is not an answer i was looking for. Anywayz love just happend 

Dhrulya i was actually looking fwd to their track aftr the forest kuch kuch hota hai scene. Bt the events that followed nd the way they handled the track was really big disappointment. 
About Alya..krissan is doing a gud job she has improved in her acting  at the same time her character also was shaped well. Hopefully Cvs don't ruin alya-arya track.