Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 15)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Oooh I just realized with Uttu out of the way for a bit (hopefully) for Splitsvilla, there is full on scope for a proper Aryaman-Alya track for a while atleast...nice :)   Good idea to give Alya some breathing room and actually let a fresh equation develop without Dhruv breathing down her neck like the douchebag he is.
I thought the same.. I don't know why though.. I do feel bad for DhruvTongueEmbarrassed

LOL you guys.. I can't prove my maasoomiyatLOL I no delusionalLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01AreYaar

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Joined: 30 November 2013
Posts: 2057

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Oooh I just realized with Uttu out of the way for a bit (hopefully) for Splitsvilla, there is full on scope for a proper Aryaman-Alya track for a while atleast...nice :)   Good idea to give Alya some breathing room and actually let a fresh equation develop without Dhruv breathing down her neck like the douchebag he is.

THIS!!! Can we please have this! Aryamann and Alya look hot together, not to forget Jotwani can actually ACT... sooo Dhruv who? Confused

And WHAT? UTTU DOING SPLITSVILLA? WHAT? WHEN? Good for him I guess? Confused Hum e kuch din o ke liye baksh diya LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117457

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

arre toh wo kya tha?LOL Niti had 'no comments'LOL but she instantly fanned Parth's teasing DhruLyaLOL
Well I do have a soft corner for both of them-Parth & niti for they play my MaNan. And deep down I did/do wish that they become best of friends! But usse zyada kuch nahiEmbarrassed



Woh attention diverting technique tha...anything to divert attention away from herself...lol...


Best of friends? Bahahahahaha...thoda zyada maang liya ab, ShibzTongue...you should wish them courage to manage to atleast look at each other while making polite conversationLOL


Everyone has a soft corner for MaNan...but that doesn't automatically translate into PaNi shipping for everyoneLOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01shibz

hibos1 Senior Member
hibos1
hibos1

Joined: 18 April 2006
Posts: 912

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by hibos1

Can someone please post the link to this video...your reviews make me want to see it though I am always vary of watching their IV. Their onscreen wants me ask for more and their offscreen totally puts me off.
This-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzLaaUR2hXA
Thanks for the link. The only time I saw Niti laughing so much was at the mention of how hot Harshad is and is paired with mukti...well that is lol worthy anyways.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117457

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312


THIS!!! Can we please have this! Aryamann and Alya look hot together, not to forget Jotwani can actually ACT... sooo Dhruv who? Confused

And WHAT? UTTU DOING SPLITSVILLA? WHAT? WHEN? Good for him I guess? Confused Hum e kuch din o ke liye baksh diya LOL


+1000...exactly...AA look good together, Jotwani can act and Dhruv can't...simple enough. 


Yeah seems like Uttu is doing Splitsvilla ...all of these kids off to do sidey shows...Parth in JDJ...lol toh show sirf ladkiyaan akele chalaayengi?LOL...Jotwani will save the dayTongueLOL



@Shibz:  Dhruv has to be redeemed drastically and well Uttu's recent harkatein don't exactly endear him to me...guy needs to learn acting and some manners, both.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312Rutu01shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shibz

arre toh wo kya tha?LOL Niti had 'no comments'LOL but she instantly fanned Parth's teasing DhruLyaLOL
Well I do have a soft corner for both of them-Parth & niti for they play my MaNan. And deep down I did/do wish that they become best of friends! But usse zyada kuch nahiEmbarrassed



Woh attention diverting technique tha...anything to divert attention away from herself...lol...


Best of friends? Bahahahahaha...thoda zyada maang liya ab, ShibzTongue...you should wish them courage to manage to atleast look at each other while making polite conversationLOL


Everyone has a soft corner for MaNan...but that doesn't automatically translate into PaNi shipping for everyoneLOL...
arre I said I have soft corner for the individual actors not PaNiLOL MaNan toh I love!

haha I know best of friends zyada hogaya.. but still.. that's just a wish deep down basLOL

haan toh attention diverting ka process bata rahi thi mai.. mujhe PaNi shipper mat banaoLOL



Edited by shibz - 18 May 2015 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117457

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

arre I said I have soft corner for the individual actors not PaNiLOL MaNan toh I love!




Arey toh I also have such a soft corner for the individual actors...dekha nahin main pura din kitni taareef karti hoon inki? Especially Parth ki toh sabse zyadaTongueTongue  Extraa sort corner I have for him and his "fabulous new looks"Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Joined: 01 February 2015
Posts: 4373

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Parth acc. to IF article is a fitness freakStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| : Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan : VM/FF/SS/OS Index : || (UPD: 16.12.16)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Lianaa   Replies: 118   Views: 184761

Lianaa 118 184761 15 May 2017 at 9:11pm by Kritika_warrior
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Creations Gallery#4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: Lianaa   Replies: 1134   Views: 151948

Lianaa 1134 151948 25 June 2015 at 1:49pm by Koeli_Appy
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -.serendipity.-   Replies: 1190   Views: 74443

-.serendipity.- 1190 74443 02 June 2015 at 10:22pm by Senpoo
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Anarkali.   Replies: 1197   Views: 49610

-Anarkali. 1197 49610 29 May 2015 at 1:39pm by Ribelle
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Written Update 26th May 2015

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 1   Views: 2912

*Dev.* 1 2912 27 May 2015 at 12:52pm by MysticRiver

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index