Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL arey tu toh serious ho gayi...we are just kidding around...atleast I am😆...who would know better than me the unfair tohmat of being labeled a PaNishipper😆

Don't take this all so seriously...everything in the PaNi-verse is just trollworthy...go with the flowww😆...mera funda toh is usually to kill PaNi pheelz toh main bas apna wohi kaam kar rahi hoon😛
I realized after posting ki thoda serious hogaya😆 but I'm not.. I'm still 😆ing

🤗 I know we share the same pain..😆 n today someone even called me a suhagan for calling a Parth fan sweet😆 but seriously all I could do is laugh at that! Matlab log kuch bhi assume karlete hain yahan😆

Originally posted by shibz

🤗 I know we share the same pain..😆 n today someone even called me a suhagan for calling a Parth fan sweet😆 but seriously all I could do is laugh at that! Matlab log kuch bhi assume karlete hain yahan😆

🤣 ye sab se bada allegation hai...u shud sue that person😆
Originally posted by mishaarshi

🤣 

me too kidding shibz... i understand ur openly shipping pani is jinxed ever since u asked for a pic pani froze...i understand ur pain🤣
I didn't ask.. I was waiting waiting n waiting till I realized that something was wrong with these ppl🤣 storeroom tak toh pic tha but I joined the forum after that..😆

🤣 ye sab se bada allegation hai...u shud sue that person😆

🤣

Shibz - wat was the fans comment ??? 

I didn't ask.. I was waiting waiting n waiting till I realized that something was wrong with these ppl🤣 storeroom tak toh pic tha but I joined the forum after that..😆

So all that storeroom intensity n chemistry was for a reason ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† did something really happen there ???

LOL you got called a suhaagan? Ouch😆  My sympathies...hahaha well I guess I haven't interacted much with Parth fans so I'm not sure if I'd call them sweet😆

Main focus toh MaNan pe hi rehta hai...I can appreciate Parth in the context of Manik...usse aage peechhe, most ppl don't have a sense of humor to handle...including Mr. new look himself😆

Aren't u waiting for PROFESSIONAL PaNi photoshoot by the Gr8 magazine?
OMG the last option in that Parth poll is the BEST🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Rutu01

So all that storeroom intensity n chemistry was for a reason ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† did something really happen there ???
yes i think kaju ben got PaNi feels seeing that so made sure pani froze🤣
just like alya understood beforehand here kaju ben ku samajh agaya😆