Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 13)

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Uttu in splitsvilla. So he is taking break frm ky2Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Uttu in splitsvilla. So he is taking break frm ky2Dancing
Better for us !
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Uttu in Splitsvilla!!!ShockedLOLLOL

When I saw that Parth got a haircut even I remembered NitiLOL kitne co-incidences and these 2 are apparently blissfully unaware.. #JustSaying Tongue Parth just needs a bahana for haircut and abhi toh garmi hai.
Niti's hair doesn't look that short btw..

n I saw the TB vid on kiss convo.. it's not bad actually.. Parth ne sab ki class li for teasing PaNi about the kissLOL n Niti was agreeing with himHugTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01-Cherry-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Uttu in Splitsvilla...hahahaha finally apni sahi jagah pahunch gaya...his talent for chichorapanti is perfect for that show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312shibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

When I saw that Parth got a haircut even I remembered NitiLOL kitne co-incidences and these 2 are apparently blissfully unaware.. #JustSaying Tongue Parth just needs a bahana for haircut and abhi toh garmi hai.

n I saw the TB vid on kiss convo.. it's not bad actually.. Parth ne sab ki class li for teasing PaNi about the kissLOL n Niti was agreeing with himHugTongue

What? Yeh kausi video mein hua? Whatever snatches I watched, he was just randomly pulling CC's leg for not being part of the kissing club yet...when did Niti agree with him? She looked zoned out in the one I saw until Jotwani showed upLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

hibos1 Senior Member
hibos1
hibos1

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

What? Yeh kausi video mein hua? Whatever snatches I watched, he was just randomly pulling CC's leg for not being part of the kissing club yet...when did Niti agree with him? She looked zoned out in the one I saw until Jotwani showed upLOL
Can someone please post the link to this video...your reviews make me want to see it though I am always vary of watching their IV. Their onscreen wants me ask for more and their offscreen totally puts me off.
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Parth pulling Dhrulya's leg when they start talking about KISS and Niti supporting Parth's theory or whatever with "we know...(something)" That's the most we can getLOL Charlie talks about small lips toh Parth is like "Tu badi lips dekhti hai.." (something like thatLOL) now don't call me delusional.. I don't ship PaNi just intriguedEmbarrassed

Rutu01

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Shibz u too getting Pani Feels LOL 

wat was dat about mote lips n patle lips..some of their inside joke ...or did they read the thread here of nitis swollen lips LOLLOL

btw ...I liked Karan in the iv ...talks good 

shibz

Go to top