Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 103

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Rutu01

Niti seems to be in  a full party mood πŸ˜† n Karan is  a charmer. 

@ Bold - Misha ...count me in for it ...i think he already is in a committed rel but still for fun i can ship themπŸ˜†...From the time i have boarded this Pani ship it just refuses to sail πŸ˜‘ 

rutuπŸ€—
yes let him b committed or not hamara kya jaara letz ship them🀣 to get over pani pheels anything πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mishaarshi

rutu is here.😳.ysdty too she was here..bt she is just letting us knw she is here😳 no talking...y rutu?

i was trying to catch up on the news 

Y is Pandit coming back ?? πŸ˜‘ itne mushkil se peecha chuta tha ..Please not again πŸ€’ Just not interested in his track and what will he do in the show again ???πŸ˜•

This too a TC article so it should be true right ??? we got the mangalore track spoiler from them only!!!!

rutuπŸ€—
yes let him b committed or not hamara kya jaara letz ship them🀣 to get over pani pheels anything πŸ˜†

πŸ€— Pani nahi toh Kani sahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I saw niti n dishank pics but y no Karti pics  they seem to be such good friends but not a single pic of them together in the party !!!
Originally posted by Rutu01

πŸ€— Pani nahi toh Kani sahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I saw niti n dishank pics but y no Karti pics  they seem to be such good friends but not a single pic of them together in the party !!!
πŸ˜†yes...

yeah no pics of them... 

Frm the interview i felt karan will eventually b for kabir.πŸ€” da way he was saying abt his character having shades nd he was almost abt to blurt out i felt..dunno... bt i want him for alya

πŸ˜†yes...

yeah no pics of them... 

Frm the interview i felt karan will eventually b for kabir.πŸ€” da way he was saying abt his character having shades nd he was almost abt to blurt out i felt..dunno... bt i want him for alya

I didnt get anything like that but yeah wondering what twists n turns is he talking about 

Did u c the seg where dishank says earlier his character was supposed to be diff ..actually they were going in for a love triangle between manik nandini n pandit πŸ€’ what were the writers thinking ?? But so glad they scraped that idea !!!!!
Dear Members,

Over the last couple of days we have observed numerous forum rule violations. Please read and heed the following:

As the name states, this is an episode discussion thread and should solely be used to discuss the episodes. This is not your place to make instigating remarks, comment on an actor's physical appearance, use name calling (including "PP") and comment on fan bases in the name of humour. It is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Kindly stick to discussing the show details only and be more respectful to those around you including DT members.

Likewise, there is no need to discuss individuals or shows who are irrelevant to KYY. This is the KYY forum and should be used to discuss KYY only. If there are rumours going around that an actor is going to be apart of another show, their respective AT can be used to discuss any developments. It does not belong here.

Furthermore, issues from social media (for example, alleged speculations from an Instagram post) are not welcome on this forum. Please use other platforms to discuss - they will not be entertained here.

Please note that this warning is for everyone and not intended to pinpoint any specific member. If you find any posts that breach the forum rules, please use the report button instead of retorting back. Going forward, members who continuously breach the rules will see serious consequences. Violating posts will be removed without notice.

This topic will remain close - kindly open another EDT for further discussions.

Also, please note that we will be acting under the assumption that all members have read this note and reviewed the forum rules and global rules. Kindly do not quote or talk about this note. Posts doing so will be removed. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to drop the section DT a PM.

Looking forward to your co-operation,
KYY Devt Team