Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 107)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I love how everyone's wary of the bullying phase...I guess even I was at one point when I was catching up on the scenes...I kinda skipped around b/w the scenes...but eventually I did go back and watch the bullying phase in it's entirety and for me personally it INCREASED my appreciation of the characters ki journey...

lol now there is a weird kind of sadistic pleasure in watching that phase of Monster Manik and seeing current Manik so putty in Nandu's loveLOL...also it's fun to watch that phase for the build up to the PUNCH and for all his ATTEMPTS to bully, Manik only ending up being more obsessed with Nandu...lol amusing stuff.
Thank God for my reverse viewing of the episodes... bully episodes were way behind when I started watching the show... So I kinda able to manage and mostly jump to see the result before watching the actual course of bullying LOLLOL And I cudn't help getting excited everytime I watch the punch scene and will end up laughing and laughing watching the after reaction of Manik... LOL

But seriously how much Nandu used to cry and shed tonnes and tonnes of tears back then...D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hello girls.. today i re watched the epi of manan atta romance..kya expresion diya uttu/dhruv ne when they caught manan wet LOL

MuratHayat

angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mishaarshi] Okay so wen he made her spot in one epi he splashed water on her wen she asks him abt dhruv ( correct me if im wrong the moment he took glass in his hand i fwded the scene) nd he used to corner her hold her arm...lift her as he wishes .den nandu fought was brave bt still for a normal girl itz sumthng horrifying den too nandu shud have reacted like she is reacting nw. I mean i understand pundit kidnapped her nd had evil intentions. But den too manik was a stranger nd a worst kind of bully. So datz bit confusing. Hope i made senseErmm[/
QUOTE]
no the scenario is diff i feel..she is very innocent and had put on a brave face thinking if she is scared then they will bully/scare her more..before frnship party when manik asks scared that wat will happen with u she puts up a brave face and says kya hoga kuch bhi toh nahi..she is very naive..but here she has already been kidnapped..that too by her teacher ..a relation she thought to be pure..it is the aftermath of thinking wat all could have gone wrong

MuratHayat

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Okay so wen he made her spot in one epi he splashed water on her wen she asks him abt dhruv ( correct me if im wrong the moment he took glass in his hand i fwded the scene) nd he used to corner her hold her arm...lift her as he wishes .den nandu fought was brave bt still for a normal girl itz sumthng horrifying den too nandu shud have reacted like she is reacting nw. I mean i understand pundit kidnapped her nd had evil intentions. But den too manik was a stranger nd a worst kind of bully. So datz bit confusing. Hope i made senseErmm

I guess that is the difference b/w being bullied and kidnapped...the degree is different...Yes Nandu was initially intimidated and scared of Manik too but eventually her strength surfaced and she fought back...earning his admiration and ultimately his love. 

In Pandit's case, it's also the fact that a "guardian" figure betrayed her and abused her in such a manner...that is why it's harder for her to get over. 

The cases are different but the bottomline is the strength is always there inside Nandini...it just takes different catalysts and situations to bring it out...she's always been braver for others than for herself...so she finds it harder to grapple with her core belief system being shaken too...Manik bullied her physically but he never mentally scarred her like the Pandit has. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayatshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Thank God for my reverse viewing of the episodes... bully episodes were way behind when I started watching the show... So I kinda able to manage and mostly jump to see the result before watching the actual course of bullying LOLLOL And I cudn't help getting excited everytime I watch the punch scene and will end up laughing and laughing watching the after reaction of Manik... LOL

But seriously how much Nandu used to cry and shed tonnes and tonnes of tears back then...D'oh

That is a GOLD moment...lol just never gets old no matter when I go back and watch it...the excitement and awesomeness of that moment is bang on everytime...Nandu's punch, Manik's expression in response and the way she JHAADOES him and Fab 5...epicLOL

Nandu's always been a softie shedding tears when she's off-kilter about something...so initially when she was overwhelmed by Fab 5 ki bullying she cried but when she started fighting back, that is when the fun beganLOL...

So similarly now again she is off balance and she needs to find her fighting spirit again...she's got the added motivation of doing it for Manik...when it comes to the ones she loves, she is willing to go any distance...just for herself she may have found it harder to overcome but she will overcome for Manik's sake 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321Senpooshibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I love how everyone's wary of the bullying phase...I guess even I was at one point when I was catching up on the scenes...I kinda skipped around b/w the scenes...but eventually I did go back and watch the bullying phase in it's entirety and for me personally it INCREASED my appreciation of the characters ki journey...

lol now there is a weird kind of sadistic pleasure in watching that phase of Monster Manik and seeing current Manik so putty in Nandu's loveLOL...also it's fun to watch that phase for the build up to the PUNCH and for all his ATTEMPTS to bully, Manik only ending up being more obsessed with Nandu...lol amusing stuff.
LOL anu for every bully epi i try to watch i follow up with epis where manan strtd.. Both parth nd niti were looking too cute real teenagers in those earlier  epis. Meethi boliyan one PaNi were really cute. 

Epi where he asks her to smile from there i guess i strtd watchn without fwdn any scenes

Yes Regarding the character growth..dey have come a long way...happy the way characters shaped up

AreYaar

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelrj

no the scenario is diff i feel..she is very innocent and had put on a brave face thinking if she is scared then they will bully/scare her more..before frnship party when manik asks scared that wat will happen with u she puts up a brave face and says kya hoga kuch bhi toh nahi..she is very naive..but here she has already been kidnapped..that too by her teacher ..a relation she thought to be pure..it is the aftermath of thinking wat all could have gone wrong

yeah i get it angel @bold hmm yes dis is wat shook her completely
angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
the spot days r cute Embarrassed cvs can make manik nandu's spot for few days and close the loop..will be fun

Go to top