Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 104)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

I get what you mean, but for me I wouldn't say she could've acted better cause I felt like she didn't have much to do in the scene. Nandini is supposed to be this shell of a person right now, so maybe her showing determination to go is coming off as matter of fact. I feel they could've given her a few more dialogues to show how difficult it is for Nandu to leave too.

Maybe since Niti is a bubbly and happy going person IRL too, she's finding this scenes a little difficult to play. Like she does her crying scenes really well, but this isn't even that, she has to portray a lot of conflicting emotions through Nandini right now and that might get confusing. It's actually the script right now doesn't have much scope for Niti to perform I feel.

Also Parth did exceptionally well in that scene, like he left your heart aching for Manik, so maybe in comparison her's didn't seem as up to the mark.

Yes I've been saying the same as well...script didn't give her as much scope this week...but that last scene if an actor is upto it and the director takes care regarding it, had some scope for performance...but they made it more Manik-centric instead and Parth aced it...

It's not just the fact that Parth has been on his A-game...that doesn't usually stop Niti from more than doing her part in matching up when given the scope...cuz PaNi TOGETHER ace it as MaNan...but in that scene I was left wishing for more from Nandu's side cuz it would have been an even more impactful scene if Nandu's pain had come through in a more raw fashion. 

Again, I'm not saying Niti did a bad job...but I saw scope for more in that scene...also I won't deny I'm wary of the fact that this can get repetitive very quickly with Nandu pulling the same "pained" expressions each time Manik comes close to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312Ribelleshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

last week PaNi were brilliant. Like u said dis week itz parth. Hug scene she was gud no complains.
@bold yes nd my  focus shifts to her little nose she kind of flares her nostrils LOL 

Yes she did a good job of the hug scene but again Parth like ACED it, man...it's HIS expressions i remember more from the hug scene than anything. 

Playing this "blank" version of Nandu leaves very little scope for Niti performance-wise.  I feel she can do more with her eyes but then Nandu's eyes have also become strangely shuttered nowadays since she's retreated into a shell *sigh*   This is melancholic stuff :/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312RibelleMuratHayatshibz

-Vibha007- Goldie
-Vibha007-
-Vibha007-

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by URnotThisBody

Ok i know this is random but the pic of dhruv on the dart had me ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hahahaha me too...I died laughing when I saw it thereROFL

Also LOVED how Alya hit the bulls eye on his head so coollyLOL

Seriously Dhruv you're too much of an ass now to be CONVINCING in "remorse"...Uttu's non-acting does NOT help.

I rewatched the scene so many times  ROFL!!! And I so wanted to throw the dart. Cabir n navya were the best ..immediately jumped at he opportunity . 
cabir/ ayaz's comic timing is fabulous as well.

ughhh Pandit  againOuch. why.

@Niti's acting. - The scenes were probably shot after her vaction. may br thats the reason for the disconnect coz the jeena epis she was really good.

oh and the staircase dialogue was good too. It has been 'their' place at different stages of this relationship.

noor321MuratHayatshibzAreYaar

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hello Mish, Zara and Anu. And anyone else I missedEmbarrassed

Does anyone else feel that script-wise Dhruv's absence is quite ill-timed? He needs to be here to help Nandu and Manik and their relationship since he's partly responsible for this too. Why does he have to leave at this point?
Not like I don't want Uttu to go but the story matters more, doesn't it?

Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 22 May 2015 at 9:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312MuratHayatAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

Does anyone else feel that script-wise Dhruv's absence is quite ill-timed? He needs to be here to help Nandu and Manik and their relationship since he's partly responsible for this too. Why does he have to leave at this point?

Hi Ribelle...

About Dhruv...no I don't find it ill-timed actually...I like that there is a bit of breathing room being given to the characters cuz it was all getting heavy in terms of baggage...there is nothing Dhruv can say or do right now that will make up for what he's done...only Manik is mahaan enough to forgive him in the blink of an eye but Alya especially badly needs that breathing room away from his presence so for Dhrulya track especially it's good he's gone...maybe (highly maybe) ppl will feel more forgiving if he returns after a bit of an absence. 

I don't think he needs to help MaNan through anything...he has like ZERO understanding of MaNan's relationship and bears no real significance on it anymore either...the Dhruv sacrifice track holds no significance in the current scenario...they've closed that loop with Dhruv finding out and then later on apologizing to Manik however much...

Cabir is the only one who actually gets MaNan and can talk them through whatever things needed...Dhruv is a spare part right now...he can only be useful again with the ramping up of the Band of Brothers track whenever they do that. 

For now focus seems to have shifted fully to Mangalore and Nandu's recovery.

Edited by AreYaar - 22 May 2015 at 9:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribelleshibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

hi belleHug
Script wise i think he needs to b there for his redemption mainly for wat he did to alya more than manan. For nandu he owes a proper apology. I wanted him to get jealous over arya-alya. No matter hw bad uttu acts nd hw much i despise those fab 5 's faltu hugs still fab5 is these 5 ppl and anybody missing is sumthing v cant overlook. Will miss manruv their last scene was gud.  For nw looking fwd to alya-aryaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribelleshibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
If Mangalore track is really on, then can we have Sujata back in action please?! Wink

Pic Credit: Forum's Picture Gallery Big smile

-Vibha007-MuratHayatshibzAreYaar

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
And Sujata's boyfriend... The duo who has been beaten by Manik-Nandini, for their entry in Guiness Book of World record... Make-up & Break-up... WinkLOL

Pic Credit: Forum's Picture Gallery Big smile

noor321MuratHayatshibzAreYaar

Go to top