Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 103)

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Nahiiinnn. Not even for an epi or two Ouch JUST NO! Honestly I don't think they will bring him back, this is just Dishank's way of publicising himself again LOL

Now that the Mangalore trip is on, it is the perfect opportunity to bring in Nandini's sacrifice act but I doubt if they will case that has the potential to complicate things between MaNan and things are already pretty complicated  Confused

the reason i want to him to knw is right now itz all about manik doing things for nandu to make her smile nd fine. So he shud b knwn to wat extend nandu too can go for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Ofcourse it works...Manik's found the loophole...she made him promise not to follow her so he's using the excuse of attending the workshop to reach M'lore...which technically isn't following her but reaching M'lore regardless for an INDEPENDENT reasonLOL...She asked him not to FOLLOW her to M'lore...she didn't ask him not to come to M'lore, periodLOL...the promise doesn't cover him not being able to be in M'lore on his own...waise bhi this is MaNan...they live to find loopholes in each other's promisesLOL

The fact that they are hauling the entire cast to "M'lore" is what's making me wonder how long this track can potentially go onOuch...already Nandu's behavior with the continued flinching away is getting a bit tiresome...they need to address it in a timely fashion.

LOL silly me LOL Thanks for explaining. Manik's brain can come up with ANYTHING when it comes to being around Nandini LOL

But this also means they are shifting from SPACE right. And I think the longest they have gone without showing SPACE was during the kidnapping days and that too for 2 weeks Confused I'm gonna pull a Nandini here and see the positive and hope this means the track would be wrapped up quickly LOL

But in case it doesn't and I complain later on don't hold this against me LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321shibzAreYaar

Indulekha00 Senior Member
Indulekha00
Indulekha00

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishaarshi

i think dey r getting him back to get slapped by ams.LOL so may b just an epi or 2. If dey cn get back tk...y don't dey get back soha nd khurana tooStern Smile i want manik to knw da sacrifice act she was thinking to do for him nd his fab5. 

Seriously there is no need to bring him back to get slapped or anything either...is Nandu's trauma of FBs already not enough that we will be subjected to more of her breakdown after seeing Pandit again?ConfusedConfused

Soha and Khurana is anyways a dead track...pun unintendedLOL
All that is needed now is 'Resurrection' of Soha Ouch... had it been a "k -show' she would be taking her 'gupt' treatment in Mangalore too LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vibha007-shibzAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

LOL silly me LOL Thanks for explaining. Manik's brain can come up with ANYTHING when it comes to being around Nandini LOL

But this also means they are shifting from SPACE right. And I think the longest they have gone without showing SPACE was during the kidnapping days and that too for 2 weeks Confused I'm gonna pull a Nandini here and see the positive and hope this means the track would be wrapped up quickly LOL

But in case it doesn't and I complain later on don't hold this against me LOL

Yep, never doubt both Manik and Nandini's dimaags when it comes to finding excuses to get to each other...let's not forget the kind of stunts Nandu pulled during the Soha track to get to Manik...organizing that decoy "party" to get him away from Soha's party on NYELOL

As for how long they can be away from SPACE...lol even during the kidnapping track, they did show SPACE...that is where Riddhima had been locked up...that is where Cavya were running around trying to find Nandu...

Going to M'lore with the whole gang would not even allow for these kind of filler scenes to be shown in SPACE...it would be a major shift for the show unlike anything they've done before...unless Harshad gets left behind to roam the corridors by himself...lol...but since he is technically back in SPACE as a "student", it's likely he will get included.   So with ALL of them in M'lore, there is no one left to show in SPACE.

My bigger problem is with how long this could mean the dragging of Nandu's recovery track...cuz that is connected to the M'lore track...I'm presuming they are looking to make her recover during/by the end of this track...so the longer it stretches out the more the story will lose it's juice...like the FC track drag which was fixated on the reunion at the END of it...they will likely pin Nandu's recovery to the END of the M'lore track. 

Two weeks is just 8 epis...so yes if they wrap up within that, good enough...usse zyada, things might get murky.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Indulekha00zrn1312noor321shibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Also anyone else in here feel that Niti could have acted better in the last scene yesterday? 

I don't know if this is part of them trying to show "broken/blank" Nandu, but I think she could have done a better job of showing how difficult it is for Nandu to leave Manik too...she was speaking her dialogues in a somewhat matter of fact fashionConfused
Din't really think abt it bt nw wen u mentioned i realized dis scene was supposed to b a heart wrenching scene. Itz a kind of separation for manan nd most of us were feeling bad  for manik nd the reason i guess is parth. Yes parth really enacted well so ur heart really goes out for manik. But as per the scene nandu too is in pain nd she is hurt seeing manik in pain nd she is moving away from her love so niti shud have put little more effort to feel even for her .  As audience v r supposed to feel bad for both bt end up siding manik more nd i guess the way parth is doing these scenes is one of the reasons. Niti  did it as her usual rona dhona so lil more effort wud have done it.  In fact in  her scene with fab 3 she did much better i felt she dint even use glycerin 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Indulekha00-Vibha007-DivyaMukhishibzAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Also anyone else in here feel that Niti could have acted better in the last scene yesterday? 

I don't know if this is part of them trying to show "broken/blank" Nandu, but I think she could have done a better job of showing how difficult it is for Nandu to leave Manik too...she was speaking her dialogues in a somewhat matter of fact fashionConfused
Din't really think abt it bt nw wen u mentioned i realized dis scene was supposed to b a heart wrenching scene. Itz a kind of separation for manan nd most of us were feeling bad  for manik nd the reason i guess is parth. Yes parth really enacted well so ur heart really goes out for manik. But as per the scene nandu too is in pain nd she is hurt seeing manik in pain nd she is moving away from her love so niti shud have put little more effort to feel even for her .  As audience v r supposed to feel bad for both bt end up siding manik more nd i guess the way parth is doing these scenes is one of the reasons. Niti  did it as her usual rona dhona so lil more effort wud have done it.  In fact in  her scene with fab 3 she did much better i felt she dint even use glycerin 

Exactly what I'm trying to say...Niti did it with her usual rona dhona when the scene demanded MORE...she looked  more moved by Fab 5 sharing random secrets with her and offering friendship to her than she did at the moment of leaving Manik ConfusedConfused

And this is what I mean by the scenes then getting repetitive and taking a toll...since two weeks now she's having to enact broken Nandu and she's been doing a fab job uptill last week...but this week Nandu sort of came to a standstill story-wise more or less and Niti couldn't put in more nuances into her in terms of expressions. 

Even then that last scene had some scope for her comparitively if she could have mustered up the expressions needed...but this weird mix of needing to show a shattered/broken Nandu as well as a Nandu in pain over having to leave Manik...it didn't come through that nicelyConfused

It's a small suggestion but I think Niti can variate more than doing the squinty-eyed/scrunching up her eyes look she does when trying to convey "tension/pain" from Nandu's side in moments like these when Manik is holding her or coming close to her. 

She made far more impact in the epis that night after she came home from the kidnapping...the clear blankness in her eyes was more heartwrenching somehow...and even last week her acting in the scene leading up to the slap was really good.    But this last yesterday had me wishing she could have done better to match Parth there cuz Parth toh bhai pretty much killed it for most of the week...it was undoubtedly his week through and through and he aced it in the last scene he got too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vibha007-DivyaMukhinoor321MuratHayatshibz

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged

I get what you mean, but for me I wouldn't say she could've acted better cause I felt like she didn't have much to do in the scene. Nandini is supposed to be this shell of a person right now, so maybe her showing determination to go is coming off as matter of fact. I feel they could've given her a few more dialogues to show how difficult it is for Nandu to leave too.

Maybe since Niti is a bubbly and happy going person IRL too, she's finding this scenes a little difficult to play. Like she does her crying scenes really well, but this isn't even that, she has to portray a lot of conflicting emotions through Nandini right now and that might get confusing. It's actually the script right now doesn't have much scope for Niti to perform I feel.

Also Parth did exceptionally well in that scene, like he left your heart aching for Manik, so maybe in comparison her's didn't seem as up to the mark.

AreYaar

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Exactly what I'm trying to say...Niti did it with her usual rona dhona when the scene demanded MORE...she looked  more moved by Fab 5 sharing random secrets with her and offering friendship to her than she did at the moment of leaving Manik ConfusedConfused

And this is what I mean by the scenes then getting repetitive and taking a toll...since two weeks now she's having to enact broken Nandu and she's been doing a fab job uptill last week...but this week Nandu sort of came to a standstill story-wise more or less and Niti couldn't put in more nuances into her in terms of expressions. 

Even then that last scene had some scope for her comparitively if she could have mustered up the expressions needed...but this weird mix of needing to show a shattered/broken Nandu as well as a Nandu in pain over having to leave Manik...it didn't come through that nicelyConfused

It's a small suggestion but I think Niti can variate more than doing the squinty-eyed/scrunching up her eyes look she does when trying to convey "tension/pain" from Nandu's side in moments like these when Manik is holding her or coming close to her. 

She made far more impact in the epis that night after she came home from the kidnapping...the clear blankness in her eyes was more heartwrenching somehow...and even last week her acting in the scene leading up to the slap was really good.    But this last yesterday had me wishing she could have done better to match Parth there cuz Parth toh bhai pretty much killed it for most of the week...it was undoubtedly his week through and through and he aced it in the last scene he got too.

last week PaNi were brilliant. Like u said dis week itz parth. Hug scene she was gud no complains.
@bold yes nd my  focus shifts to her little nose she kind of flares her nostrils LOL 

AreYaar

Go to top