Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sauris thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ab yeah kya naya funda hain, kitna bhi positive hojaye nandini can NVR ever trust pundit
angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WTH..with pandit back there wil be more of melodrama 😑 wat is the need to bring him back to nandini..hpe he doesn't brainwash amms
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: URnotThisBody

Really liked the scene - seemed so natural. Normal day to day banter between friends . I like Cabir pulling Manan's leg.πŸ˜†
oh andthe second gif - pursing the lips ka bhi timing perfect hai. πŸ˜†  True lowe hai na isiliye πŸ˜†

Why is telly bytes celebrating 200 epis of ky2. Is serial se itna pyaar TB isn't celebrating, they are just covering the party that the PH likely threw for the crewπŸ˜†

The 4 days a week epis give us LOT of time to anaylse ,dissect, predict the future track. And then on Monday when things dont move as we expect, we feel its  dragging.
At least in my case. Nailed it...that is indeed the problem

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

@Anu, beautiful gifs always! Thanks!
What do you use to make them? I have been meaning to learn PS. Though I do have some experience..😳

Thanks, Ribelle...I use PS only
AreYaar thumbnail

Male leads Parth, Ayaz, Utkarsh and Abhishek skip Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan success bash

The 200 episodes completion party of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (BBC), the successful MTV show was held last night at a swanky suburban lounge.

The show that has raised the standard of youth shows with its real and bold content has become the favourite of the masses in quick time. The actors are of course youth icons, but the characters have become a super success in terms of popularity and fan following.

The media scribes were in for a treat with the beauties Krissann Barreto, Charlie Chauhan, Veebha Anand and Niti Taylor walking in together looking like super stars. Dressed in some really pretty dresses, the girls looked their best, and posed for the shutterbugs giving their interview bytes.

But the clouds of disappointment loomed large over the party when even after a lot of anticipation, the young guns of the show did not turn up.

Yes, the male leads of the show Parth Samthaan, Ayaz Ahmed, Utkarsh Gupta and Abhishek Malik were missing from the bash!

Their nonappearance disappointed the media, who were expecting to get some interesting videos for their viewers.

Now we were also left wondering if their conspicuous absence had more to the tale, or the guys just decided to keep away and let the girls have fun!

Well, hear it from them right here.

We spoke to Ayaz who shared with us, "I had some personal work and got pretty late with that. Parth has been busy with other things and Utkarsh is out of town. This is the reason we couldn't be there."

So this was the case!

As for Abhishek, since it's his birthday today, he already had his prior plans to enjoy his special day with his close friends and family.

It was really sad to see the heroes missing, but nevertheless congratulations once again guys!!!!

----------------------------------------

πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishaarshi

Comeback Act: Dishank 'Panditji' Arora to turn positive in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The aah so innocent looking Panditji, Dishank Arora of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan added a lot of twists and turns with his devilish acts in the MTV show by BBC.

And post his kidnapping act, Dishank is all set to get back on the popular youth show but this time in a different avatar.

Shared a source, "Dishank's character will be seen making a comeback in the life of Nandini (Niti Taylor) and regret his past behaviour. He would be seen seeking forgiveness from her and request her to embark upon a new journey with him."

But do you really feel it would be such an easy task Panditji?

Well if sources are to be believed, the actor had signed upon this specific track change, as he wasn't really keen on doing a full fledge negative shade. With his character going from negative to positive graph change, we are sure viewers would get to see an exciting time ahead.

When we spoke to Dishank he shared, "I am not really sure how and when the comeback has been planned. But yes, as per my information I will soon be back on the show to entertain my fans, and this time I promise to not disappoint them at all."

Are you excited about Dishank's comeback in the show?

Share your views in the comment box below.

@red embark on a new journey with him?😳 

he is still stuck with germany tour?πŸ˜†

so make him postive nd hook him up nyo😎

This is W*F on too many levels to count😳...if this is the way they want to take the Pandit track, then God Bless the show.
AreYaar thumbnail
Caps from the last scene:

AreYaar thumbnail

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This is W*F on too many levels to count😳...if this is the way they want to take the Pandit track, then God Bless the show.

😲 people were counting days to his exit and he is coming back ... +ve or -ve don't want him back... 
and what new journey ... Oh no does this mean Aams is going trust this guy and hold it  against manik ?
blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

<h1>Male leads Parth, Ayaz, Utkarsh and Abhishek skip Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan success bash</h1>

The 200 episodes completion party of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (BBC), the successful MTV show was held last night at a swanky suburban lounge.

The
show that has raised the standard of youth shows with its real and bold
content has become the favourite of the masses in quick time. The
actors are of course youth icons, but the characters have become a super
success in terms of popularity and fan following.

The media
scribes were in for a treat with the beauties Krissann Barreto, Charlie
Chauhan, Veebha Anand and Niti Taylor walking in together looking like
super stars. Dressed in some really pretty dresses, the girls looked
their best, and posed for the shutterbugs giving their interview bytes.

But
the clouds of disappointment loomed large over the party when even
after a lot of anticipation, the young guns of the show did not turn up.

Yes, the male leads of the show Parth Samthaan, Ayaz Ahmed, Utkarsh Gupta and Abhishek Malik were missing from the bash!

Their nonappearance disappointed the media, who were expecting to get some interesting videos for their viewers.

Now
we were also left wondering if their conspicuous absence had more to
the tale, or the guys just decided to keep away and let the girls have
fun!

Well, hear it from them right here.

We spoke to Ayaz
who shared with us, "I had some personal work and got pretty late with
that. <font color="#0000FF" size="5">Parth has been busy with other things </font>and Utkarsh is out of town.
This is the reason we couldn't be there."

So this was the case!

As
for Abhishek, since it's his birthday today, he already had his prior
plans to enjoy his special day with his close friends and family.

It was really sad to see the heroes missing, but nevertheless congratulations once again guys!!!!

----------------------------------------

πŸ˜†

i saw on sbs that parth was attending some other frd party.