Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 100

Posted: 8 years ago
This limited post thing is annoying . Not abe to participate in any discussion.
By the time I get to reply the topic itself is forgotten๐Ÿ˜†. For now i'll resort to liking posts.
Anyway who is this aqsa now n why are they celebrating 200 epis abhi???

^^@above post- ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by URnotThisBody - 8 years ago
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

This limited post thing is annoying . Not abe to participate in any discussion.
By the time I get to reply the topic itself is forgotten๐Ÿ˜†. For now i'll resort to liking posts.
Anyway who is this aqsa now n why are they celebrating 200 epis abhi???

^^@above post- ๐Ÿ˜•

Aqsa is a reporter for Telly Bytes...and I guess they are celebrating jab bhi mood kare now that they aren't working under crazy deadlines๐Ÿ˜†

I reuploaded the gifs in the above post...here

Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
Really liked the scene - seemed so natural. Normal day to day banter between friends . I like Cabir pulling Manan's leg.๐Ÿ˜†
oh andthe second gif - pursing the lips ka bhi timing perfect hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Why is telly bytes celebrating 200 epis of ky2. Is serial se itna pyaar

The 4 days a week epis give us LOT of time to anaylse ,dissect, predict the future track. And then on Monday when things dont move as we expect, we feel its  dragging. At least in my case.
The post limit really is weird. Why do they have this system? I mean, you can make a post only after 24 hours have passed since that particular post.
Limit for twenty or whatever posts in a day I understand. But why have this absurd hour by hour thing?!
Originally posted by AreYaar

Aqsa is a report for Telly Bytes...and I guess they are celebrating jab bhi mood kare now that they aren't working under crazy deadlines๐Ÿ˜†

I reuploaded the gifs in the above post...here

Oh! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You see how in the second gif they are mimicking each other without even knowing it. Maybe they developed this with time or maybe both always did that individually but I'd say it is the former judging from the initial episodes.
That happens with couples who have been together for years. They become so in sync with each other that their body language becomes similar. Can I say this is such a dreamy sign for these two? Shows how intense, deep and profound their love is.

Almost makes me believe in the concept of true love. ๐Ÿ˜†
Or maybe I'm extrapolating it too far.Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 8 years ago
URnotThisBody, leave me your name and a reply, if you are intending to write one, for later. I'll be back tonight. ๐Ÿ˜†

Good day!
Tell me about the post imit.. urghhh. I'l keep editing these posts or just 'like'

@the gif - LOL !!! Thats the first thing I noticed in that too!!! I mentioned it in my previous post. ๐Ÿ˜†
I'l just assme it was a co-incidence. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Ribelle (hope I can call you that)- You can call me Vibha. I wish I coud discuss. But I think I've just 10 posts per day๐Ÿฅฑ.

@Anu, beautiful gifs always! Thanks!
What do you use to make them? I have been meaning to learn PS. Though I do have some experience..๐Ÿ˜ณ

@UR
The format I don't think has made much difference to the analyses. People at the AT still do it the same way. I don't know about EDT. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It's more like they hate coming online when there is no episode. ๐Ÿ˜† So we see a lot less of them on weekends I think ๐Ÿ˜†

But I agree with the dragging thing. Although the whole of KY2 is a quite stretched out phenomenon. ๐Ÿ˜†

No! It is not a coincidence! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Wait. I WILL find more instances and then you will have to believe me.
Yes you can call me Ribelle. Or Belle as I am fondly (I think) known. ๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Vibha!

Comeback Act: Dishank 'Panditji' Arora to turn positive in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The aah so innocent looking Panditji, Dishank Arora of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan added a lot of twists and turns with his devilish acts in the MTV show by BBC.

And post his kidnapping act, Dishank is all set to get back on the popular youth show but this time in a different avatar.

Shared a source, "Dishank's character will be seen making a comeback in the life of Nandini (Niti Taylor) and regret his past behaviour. He would be seen seeking forgiveness from her and request her to embark upon a new journey with him."

But do you really feel it would be such an easy task Panditji?

Well if sources are to be believed, the actor had signed upon this specific track change, as he wasn't really keen on doing a full fledge negative shade. With his character going from negative to positive graph change, we are sure viewers would get to see an exciting time ahead.

When we spoke to Dishank he shared, "I am not really sure how and when the comeback has been planned. But yes, as per my information I will soon be back on the show to entertain my fans, and this time I promise to not disappoint them at all."

Are you excited about Dishank's comeback in the show?

Share your views in the comment box below.

@red embark on a new journey with him?๐Ÿ˜ณ 

he is still stuck with germany tour?๐Ÿ˜†

so make him postive nd hook him up nyo๐Ÿ˜Ž