Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay.. 200 epis' delayed party yet without the whole cast? The Parth fan in me is Hurt!🥺 I No Like😒
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

YOU BETTER ðŸ˜ˆ

Just checked out Prem Ki Deewani's review. ðŸ¤£
million views! Definitely watching all! Gifs banabo🤣

GOING. Hi Divya! ðŸ˜›
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had made peace with my mind with the idea that Amms will be coming to Mumbai instead of Nandu leaving.. n now it's again the other way around?😆

I saw a pic of Charlie on the road beside a white car where she is in a long skirt.. probably that would be her look for Amms' workshop🤔

LOL n here we were wondering how could teh entire cast accompany them to M'lore.. now we know.. From Fab5 to Aryamann-Harshad, every one's going to be there😆

A week or 2 may have a diff(as different as farmhouse🥱) location.. fir they will come back to space only even if in the show they're still in M'lore.. waise bhi aaj kal Cabir's flat to Harshad-Aliya's mansion sab SPACE ka class room hi hai!
🤢
[/QUOTE]
@ Bold - Ditto ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

Even aryaman n harshad going??  hope they are not ...warna they might keep on dragging the track. ðŸ˜•
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I was kidding lekin lagta hai yeh sach mein dance class hi gaya hua tha and skipped the party...lol...hardcore preparation going on either for this year's JDJ wildcard or next year long term planning. 

All the best to him😆😆...Friendly advice would be to chill out a bit and ENJOY the dancing rather than getting neurotic about it...rest will flow naturally.

Why this sudden OBSESSION with dancing? Hmmm INTRUSTING ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰
I don't think ti's for JDJ wildcard, no KJo so why waste energy!
Edited by zrn1312 - 8 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

I had made peace with my mind with the idea that Amms will be coming to Mumbai instead of Nandu leaving.. n now it's again the other way around?😆

I saw a pic of Charlie on the road beside a white car where she is in a long skirt.. probably that would be her look for Amms' workshop🤔

LOL n here we were wondering how could teh entire cast accompany them to M'lore.. now we know.. From Fab5 to Aryamann-Harshad, every one's going to be there😆

A week or 2 may have a diff(as different as farmhouse🥱) location.. fir they will come back to space only even if in the show they're still in M'lore.. waise bhi aaj kal Cabir's flat to Harshad-Aliya's mansion sab SPACE ka class room hi hai!
🤢

Nammu, let us keep our hopes low for the M'lore track... May be some drama happens on the way making it a short road trip then to bring them all back to SPACE halfway 😆... Unless I see it onscreen I don't want to believe in anything... 😆 Just enjoying the possibilities and keeping dreams on, just for fun... 😉
AreYaar thumbnail

Okay.. 200 epis' delayed party yet without the whole cast? The Parth fan in me is Hurt!🥺 I No Like😒

Arey remember his wise words from ARISTOTLE...SEE nothing, BE nothing...no expectations = no disappointment...Om Shaanti😛

Arey it's HIS life, let him live naa...how does the success party of the show responsible for all his fame matter that much😛
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ANU, that's abla nar. Not naara! ðŸ¤£ but the rest ðŸ¤£
Hi Shibz! ðŸ¤— long time! Did you succeed in getting the profile pics approved? 
Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 8 years ago
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If pics were the live updates then the party seems to have just started ...Parth n Ayaz might come in late ...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

Why this sudden OBSESSION with dancing? Hmmm INTRUSTING ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰
I don't think ti's for JDJ wildcard, no KJo so why waste energy!

Sudden nahin hai...lol he was always fascinated with it...his earlier interviews mein bhi he made mention of his "salsa" skills and interest in dancing if I recall😆

But seems like there is a renewed determination to POLISH his dancing skills now😆...that is the INTRUSTING part😆

Yeah with KJo out, this year's JDJ deffo seems doubtful for Parth...so he must be preparing for next year long term...😆...or the movies as his ultimate goal is😆
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

When I see this picture, I think Nandu took Sujata to patch up with her boyfriend so that she can catch fireflies for herself!!! 😆😆 Nandu was this smart and calculative??!! 😲😆

Pic Credit: Picture Gallery 😃

Ditto! Nandu has an empty jar in her bag like she knew she would find the fireflies some day😆

Originally posted by: Senpoo

And just remembering the episode 1... AMS teaches classical dance!!! 😉😃

I was thinking the same.. could Nandu also have learnt dancing? Depends on whether Niti knows classical dancing I guess🤔