Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: URnotThisBody

I typed an entire reply and IF wouldnt let me post coz of some limited posts for newbies😳

Its odd you know. wasnt dhruv the one who was trying to sort things btwn MaNan in the initial epis. Somewhere down the line Cabir took over. Wonder if it was utkarsh's sub standard acting skills or supposed offscreen equation of ayaz n parth that made cvs change it.
Anyway I have no complaints whatsoever. maNan n Cabir do make a wondrful trio. Their convos are fun n meaningful as well. 

It would actually be nice for Manik to get to know Nandini's childhood days. Isnt it. Waise bhi how much have they really talked about her past, her parents etc etc. they do have a lot of scope without too much melodrama.
------------

Kaunse party ke pics hain?

This expectation is rarely fulfilled in a show cuz most shows end up being skewed towards the male lead's issues...but yeah let's see if KY2 capitalizes on this opportunity for MaNan now that they are heading towards Nandu's home base...it could make for a nice track. 

Pics are from some 200 epis celebration party...most of the male cast is missing😆
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh come on, be brave...you are a fan of a SHOW BASED ON KISSING, remember?🤣

rofl but yeah that Prem Aggan one was☢️😆...I think I have seen the Aap ka suroor one but for some reason most recently I remember the one about some Aamir-Juhi movie with SNAKES in it😆

What can I say I'm a HORMONAL TEENAGER 🤣 🤣 🤣

Most snakes ever 😆 I think the movie was called Tum Mere Ho 🤣 🤣 "Kaategi Kya" ☺️🤣

Oh how they dissected the Naag Panchmi festival 🤣 🤣  I cannot believe Aamir Khan ever did such a movie 😲
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How do we know it's a guy? 
Sindoori rang (SUHAGAAN) sachcha was sang by a (GIRL) no? 😕

Sooo much free time some people have 🥱 I think last I saw the account did get suspended. He/she made another one? 😡 Ugh velleee people!

We don't. Point. 
But in our defense, the account has the DP of a guy. Though that isn't much of a valid arguement either.

Come to think of it, why would a guy be so envious of Niti? Could be but y'know...
It does seem more right that one of those is behind it. AND, the anglais was awful too!😆

Velle people indeed.🥱
zrn1312 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Yeh kya baatein chal rahi hain?😕 Someone explain please😳

Haven't you seen Pretentious Movie Reviews in youtube? 
If not THEN GO SEE RIGHT NOW! They're really funny 😆
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, I meant that line as a reference from drunk Nandu times.😛😳 (Just being clear in case it felt wrong)
AreYaar thumbnail
 Follow
TellyBytes@telly_bytes

Haasshh.. And our team packs up from KYY party.. Ayaz and Parth are MOSTLY going to give this one a miss..Loadsa love

Retweet
Favorite
More
Embedded image permalink

SHOCKER...not😳
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Anu, I meant that line as a reference from drunk Nandu times.😛😳 (Just being clear in case it felt wrong)

Hain? Which line? 😕   Sorry I'm not following what you're talking about😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

What can I say I'm a HORMONAL TEENAGER 🤣 🤣 🤣

Most snakes ever 😆 I think the movie was called Tum Mere Ho 🤣 🤣 "Kaategi Kya" ☺️🤣

Oh how they dissected the Naag Panchmi festival 🤣 🤣  I cannot believe Aamir Khan ever did such a movie 😲

Whattay ASHLEEL show we watch, man😛🤣

Oh god that Kaategi Kya line toh I was just😲 ...yes it's hard to believe Aamir mouthed such TRIPE in his career at one point...but these PMR waale ppl are best for the POKER FACED W*F faces with which they review this shit😆
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL wait...she only clarified Ayaz and Parth ki absence...no mention of Uttu AT ALL?  No one cares about Uttu? Awww😆😆

zrn1312 thumbnail
What does MOSTLY giving it a miss mean? 😕
Are they going to show up after media is gone 😆

Chalo this should give everyone enough gossip to sustain the weekend 😆 "Why DIDN'T they show up?" The million dollar question 😆